THE BROWNS BOARD

The memo

Westside Steve

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

CNN Correspondent Jim Sciutto cited 2 anonymous sources, claiming that McCabe didn't say that the dossier was used for the warrants.

Oops, McCabe did in fact testify under oath that there would not have been a FISA warrant if not for the dossier. IT'S RECORDED.

You're banking your claim on CNN's "anonymous sources" now? What happened to CNN being fake news?

Hey guys been a while... good to see the inmates are still running the asylum. and holding reality at bay.

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

The FBI & DOJ colluded, withheld info, and used a fake document funded by Clinton to lie to a Federal FISA Judge multiple times to illegally spy on a US Citizen.

The dossier was mentioned in Page's 3rd FISA renewal? Or was it his 4th? You understand the most important piece of a renewal application is fruit of the prior warrant... don't you?

I have to make a mental note to find the dossier thread to see the Forum's scorecard. I have it at about 1/3rd confirmed, 1/3rd pending and 1/3rd "hope it ain't true".

5 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Even hardcore-right news sites are finding faults with the Nunes memo:

RedState: A Significant Inaccuracy in #TheMemo Calls Its Credibility Into Question

Redstate can't still be right let alone hardcore, can it? I mean I saw Eric Ericson on MSNBC the other day.

Along with Bill Crystal... and Steve Schmidt... and George Will... and Nicole Wallace... and other former FNC favs.

20 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

You're banking your claim on CNN's "anonymous sources" now? What happened to CNN being fake news?

Time to take back "Fake News" for it's original intent... completely made up content for mischief (the Ruskies) or profit (the click baiters like the one that concocted the PizzaGate bit.

Trumpland stole it and now they want "Dreamers".

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

As you know I disagree 100% about Comey giving Trump a boost. They were well aware that people thought something Shady was going on, because it was, but he made a big point of opening up the investigation again just so he can say "nope we looked nothing there! She's as honest as the day is long."

WSS

You can disagree all you want but sending the letter October 28th hurt the Clinton campaign and he didn't say "nothing there" until after the election.  Trump lauded Comey as a fantastic guy, until he wasn't.  

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

People of both parties should be completely sickened by this and hellbent on making sure it doesn't happen to either party's candidate again.. This is Sheet the KBG did in concert with Tass and Pravda

EXACTLY. These "deep state" liars have not only lied to us, they've lied to the FISA court, lied to Congress...

it's a bombshell of gigantic proportions - more to come. Comey - LIED. McCabe - LIED.

But it goes back to the herd mentality like the old movie "Lord of the Flies"

Power corrupts - and these statists/leftists/arrogant career manipulators have now been CAUGHT breaking the law. I just can't believe that so many of those who are disappointed Trump won the presidency - they won't see the crisis here. All these lefty pundits, fbi doj clinton obaMao loyalists - LIED. They said "oh, you CAN'T release this memo, it will destroy our democracy" etc etc.

Then, the memo is released and the same people say it's a nothingburger.It's a cover-up, that is exactly what it is. They've been found out, and they are frantically cya'ing before all American people voting-hell breaks loose.

I"ve said it for some years - "Big, Serious, Trouble". But though I had serious instincts telling me it was true,I couldn't see it. Now, we all see it. When political dedication becomes a commie pinko shade of sunglasses - ell, it's a sad day for our country. These dirty deep state players see with those glasses.

LIke the early nazi party - the only dedication is to their nazi party. Anything done for their "nazi party" is just fine. Anything else is the enemy.

I've been listening to all sorts of experts on Fox News talking about how they lied. Retired CIA trained Lt. Col, retired FBI agents, congressmen. And dirty corrupt obaMao put all these players in place. He apparently figured they would never be found out. Too late now. Release all the memos. Release the transcript of Mccabe testifying behind closed doors that there would be no spec prosecutor without the "dossier".

He is denying it - he's a liar. Several people in the meeting say he most certainly did.

Part of our gov higher ups are at war with the currently elected President and anything who isn't deep state.

Here is the crux of it all and pretty well explains heads in the sand when it comes to the Liar in the oval office. Good people have been conned into ignoring their own moral compasses and accept whatever this chronic pathological liar says just because he says what they want to hear. It's called tribalism and this is an excellent article that explains the concept. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/andrew-sullivan-when-two-tribes-go-to-war.html?utm_source=Fareed's+Global+Briefing&utm_campaign=d4cb974578-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f2e93382a-d4cb974578-83260925

11 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

You can disagree all you want but sending the letter October 28th hurt the Clinton campaign and he didn't say "nothing there" until after the election.  Trump lauded Comey as a fantastic guy, until he wasn't.  

Exoneration came before the election. A day and a half or two after he announced they're going to reopen the investigation. That was one of the things that amazed folks. We're going to look at it however many thousands of emails and then 30 hours later okay nothing there.

WSS

Here is one of the best points I've seen all day.. I'm going to borrow it

This explains how a FISA warrant on Carter Page would result in direct surveillance of Donald Trump and anyone who ever came into contact with him by phone, in person or electronic device. Important to understand the difference between a Title I warrant and a Title VII warrant. Page was Title I:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/#more-145380

21 minutes ago, Axe said:

Here is one of the best points I've seen all day.. I'm going to borrow it

This explains how a FISA warrant on Carter Page would result in direct surveillance of Donald Trump and anyone who ever came into contact with him by phone, in person or electronic device. Important to understand the difference between a Title I warrant and a Title VII warrant. Page was Title I:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/#more-145380

they concocted the fake dossie to poltiically give the election to their deep state corrupt favorite who was not, obviously,

a threat to their careers and their power. And their cya'ing. Now they are terrified.

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Exoneration came before the election. A day and a half or two after he announced they're going to reopen the investigation. That was one of the things that amazed folks. We're going to look at it however many thousands of emails and then 30 hours later okay nothing there.

WSS

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-comey-clinton-emails-20171018-story.html

Comey knew in the Spring of 2016 that they weren't going to pursue anything so 10 days before the election he says that it's back on the table, ok makes sense.

Trump has hired, fired and surrounded himself with people that are "fantastic", "genius" and "marvelous" only ti turn on them when they don't fall in line but it's the world who is out to get him.  Paging Mr. Nixon, Mr. Nixon are you there.

9 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-comey-clinton-emails-20171018-story.html

Comey knew in the Spring of 2016 that they weren't going to pursue anything so 10 days before the election he says that it's back on the table, ok makes sense.

Trump has hired, fired and surrounded himself with people that are "fantastic", "genius" and "marvelous" only ti turn on them when they don't fall in line but it's the world who is out to get him.  Paging Mr. Nixon, Mr. Nixon are you there.

No dog is an experience in politics let him to pick people he thought actually had the best interest of the country at heart. Politicians, or the oligarchy, don't like Outsiders encroaching on their territory. It really is the wolf and sheepdog punching the time clock at the beginning of the Warner Brothers cartoon.

The enemy of my enemy, you know the drill.

WSS

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"There was collusion after all, you bet. The collusion was between the Comey FBI, the Obama Justice Department and the Hillary Clinton campaign."

And the Russians. Don't forget them. That's where the dossier originated.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No dog is an experience in politics let him to pick people he thought actually had the best interest of the country at heart. Politicians, or the oligarchy, don't like Outsiders encroaching on their territory. It really is the wolf and sheepdog punching the time clock at the beginning of the Warner Brothers cartoon.

The enemy of my enemy, you know the drill.

WSS

I'll give the Trumpette's points for being steadfast in their defense of the Donald but not for loyalty.  Bannon was a big reason Trump got elected.  He was that crafty "outsider" and at the same time a friggin' scumbag but hey now that he isn't of use to the Donald we can all agree he is a scumbag.

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I'll give the Trumpette's points for being steadfast in their defense of the Donald but not for loyalty.  Bannon was a big reason Trump got elected.  He was that crafty "outsider" and at the same time a friggin' scumbag but hey now that he isn't of use to the Donald we can all agree he is a scumbag.

CF2EB146-B73E-4614-B2DF-C51DDE33BFFC.jpeg

27 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I don't think anyone is disputing the contents of the memo.  I'd wager some have issue with a partisan "memo" being treated as unreacted fact.

LOL! If that is the summary then it is obviously a flawed, partisan document. Another lie of omission and "creative" evaluation.

Archived