THE BROWNS BOARD

Completion %

7moses7

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

Ah, top 1 or 3 or even 5+ pick = lousy team. So how exactly do you end up on the "right" team? Holdout? :lol:

Mason Rudolph  -  He's got good size.  (nice to have a QB that you can QB sneak with)  Has a nice arm.  Has good stats.  Doesn't get his weight transferred 'through' the throw, lower body hangs back.  

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

Probably would work, most likely on the NFL Rookie Unofficial Website by now.

But you will take a major paycut! Hey sign with the BROWNS maybe become the starter, get the crap kicked out of you and move on to the "right" team when your contract is up......a much richer man, maybe set for life, eh? 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Or post the rest of the unpublished pics in the hot tub where he is actually muff diving.:P

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_email&hsimp=yhs-pty_email&hspart=pty&p=josh+rosen+hot+tub#id=2&vid=80ca7912395a0d1da5745c0ffa7d7398&action=click

13 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

When it comes to you, absolutely not. You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

lol... and no supper?

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal, he's already been living the life of a rich millionaire- his parents have money. Now if you want to say he won't change because he has money of his own- fine. FWIW, I've said many times I have hesitations about Rosen #1 overall- because of the injuries, not because YOU think he's a rich spoiled punk. 

Regarding the other it's - that's your opinion. Guys who get paid to grade players don't agree. 

And if you're willing to believe the thread Tour posted re: Kiper getting his pockets lined - even more reason to do your own evals.   

17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

When it comes to you, absolutely not.

You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

I never once started the political crap here. Too bad your clinton lost the election, but it's for the best of our country.

Keep it to football.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I never once started the political crap here. Too bad your clinton lost the election, but it's for the best of our country.

Keep it to football.

You are so adorable when you are blatantly full of Sheet, Princess. ;)

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.

God Bless ya

Says the guy who thinks Roethlisberger played for the Miami Hurricanes...

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, but I'm sure you'll post a two year old link that has nothing to do with anything in a desperate attempt to refute this. You keep doing you, Princess.

have a nice day, nice comeback though, on the hurricanes link mistake I made.

I'm not perfect, I'm just close enough to perfect for me. I've been watching the Browns

since the Jim Brown days. how bout you? since manziel?

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

have a nice day, nice comeback though, on the hurricanes link mistake I made.

I'm not perfect, I'm just close enough to perfect for me. I've been watching the Browns

since the Jim Brown days. how bout you? since manziel?

Congrats, you are older than me. I suppose for a person of such limited intellect, you've got to find your victories where ever you can Princess.

go back to your round table, Sure Bitcholot. I"m a retired corporate programmer/business-analyst consultant.

Yes, my intellect is limited - I'm no super genius. But I can be good once as I ever was. Sure you don't want to talk football?

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

go back to your round table, Sure Bitcholot. I"m a retired corporate programmer/business-analyst consultant.

Yes, my intellect is limited - I'm no super genius. But I can be good once as I ever was. Sure you don't want to talk football?

You quoted Toby Keith? Seriously?

Better watch your language mister, or I'll complain about you to the moderators. Oh wait, only you would do something as lame as that... 

I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years. If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.

Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years. If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.

Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.

Reading comprehension is another one of your weaknesses, isn't in Princess? Between that and you posting links that have nothing to do with what you are rambling about, you should give up trying to talk about football, or politics, or basically anything. 

you never get started, doosh "girlieman" bloven. You are just another kid that is desperate to argue with somebody to feel

like a "lord of the flies" alpha squid. Have a nice day, sissy stanley, and God Bless Ya.

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years.

(except, of course...any political figure with integrity).

If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.

Archived