THE BROWNS BOARD

Kellerman endorses hypothetical trade to Colts

Comeonman

1 hour ago, dawg2fan said:

I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

We will have plenty of O weapons this year. A good QB will flourish 

9 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

.. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

5 hours ago, nickers said:

.. This how a person responds when He can't think of anything brilliant to say... And your sitting there calling people stupid... You oughta look in the mirror old man... Your not that damn bright , yourself...

"You're not that damn..."

On 3/6/2018 at 3:50 PM, dawg2fan said:

I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

You had me at the first 4 sentences... lost me right after.  

5 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

Now you're not even trying to have a discussion... you're just spouting.       Lata, kid.  

4 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

All facts that you cannot dispute.

If Dorsey trades for Luck he should be fired. Albatross with a horse choking contract.

You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You said QBs that haven't won a super bowl... then said "well, at least so and so has been to a Superbowl.   Thus, you're just spouting off cowpoop.

Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy.         

Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise.      Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

This is the difference between myself and the Ghoolies of the world - objectivity.  

No the difference between you and Ghoulie is Ghoulie lures you with click bait.. You're just a dumb azzhole!

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and was a 1st ballot HOF QB.

Luck is the most over rated QB in the game today. 

When you become as full of sh!t as you are right now some extra fiber and an enema would be in order

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Comparing Marino to Luck is just ridiculous. 

Where did I say "QBs that have not won a SB?"

Then said Luck was overrated.... which, he is not.     

He is the Great White Hype. Luck cracked the top 10 list 1 time in 6 seasons.

Wentz, Goff and maybe Watson are passing him by.

The one team that has drafted somehow worse than the Brownies for the 3 years pre/post franchise QB is the Colts.  Go wiki their 2009, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15 drafts.     They have been the worst drafting franchise in the NFL over that time and the one redeeming grace is TY Hilton.  The kid has literally done it all for his team.   Peyton had talent around him... Luck? Not so much.   Actually not even in the same galaxy. 

Thats what the enablers would like everyone to believe and the reason why Luck will never amount to $hit. By the time the Colts build the dream team around Luck it will be time to start back over replacing players you drafted 4 years ago unless the cap rises to 500 million. Luck always needs 1 more piece to the puzzle.

Would I welcome Luck on this team? Sure, when healthy (huge stretch) he can be a great QB.   You simply have a shitty argument otherwise. 

He is not a great QB. Ben is great, Brees in great, Rogers is great. Luck is a hack.

If the Browns take Luck they are doomed. 

Am I willing to give up anything resembling a significant pick for Andrew ???  (and cringe at the $$ that would need to be restructured)     HELL NO.

Nothing for a great QB?

I am objective and so is Ghoolie.

You hate what Ghoolie says, but he is right more often than not. He observes and forms his take on the situation like I do.

Luck's issue going forward is his injury condition.  THAT is the reason to be skeptical about him.  His past is irrelevant. 

What could he be now and going forward is the only consideration....and in that regard, yes, there are many concerns. He has a similar injury that may have terminated Tim Couch's career.   It is not a road the Browns need to go down, really....unless the price is doable.    

I would give up a 2d rounder on a risk.

38 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Wentz, Goff and maybe Watson are passing him by. Maybe

He is not a great QB. Ben is great, Brees in great, Rogers is great. Luck is a hack. Above average QB when healthy

If the Browns take Luck they are doomed. Agreed, not worth the price or chance

I am objective and so is Ghoolie.

You hate what Ghoolie says, but he is right more often than not. He observes and forms his take on the situation like I do.

Ghoolie 90% of the time makes stuff up to get responses. When it comes to real football knowledge, he's lacking. 

When he's wrong, he either insults the poster who pointed it out, or changes the subject. Already been through Lamar Jackson, Mayfield and Barkley as his top draft picks this year. And he'll get all puffy when saying "see, I got it right". Got all mad when I correctly pointed out the Bengals losing two starters on their o-line was going to kill them. Told him he was full of it thinking the Bengal were going 11-5 last year, then gave me crap when I reminded him how wrong he was. Yup, Garrett is a Zumba instructor bust after a couple of games, but Paxton Lynch "needs more time."  

Predicting everything the Browns have done wrong since 1999 is\was about as difficult as predicting water runs downhill. 

He 90% troll, with occasional rare insights. He wouldn't even be on this Board if he wasn't pals with the guy who owns and pays the bills for this site. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Ghoolie 90% of the time makes stuff up to get responses. When it comes to real football knowledge, he's lacking. 

When he's wrong, he either insults the poster who pointed it out, or changes the subject. Already been through Lamar Jackson, Mayfield and Barkley as his top draft picks this year. And he'll get all puffy when saying "see, I got it right". Got all mad when I correctly pointed out the Bengals losing two starters on their o-line was going to kill them. Told him he was full of it thinking the Bengal were going 11-5 last year, then gave me crap when I reminded him how wrong he was. Yup, Garrett is a Zumba instructor bust after a couple of games, but Paxton Lynch "needs more time."  

He 90% troll, with occasional rare insights. He wouldn't even be on this Board if he wasn't pals with the guy who owns and pays the bills for this site. 

He is not always serious, but you guys sometimes take him verbatim.

Who knows about Jackson, Mayfield and Barkely? We all have our opinions and this forum has gone from Rosen to Mayfield and some want Barkley # 1 like I do.  Im an Allen guy and Im sticking with him right or wrong. Im not really a fan but, Paxton Lynch has been injured and that is the truth. He looks like a bust, but there really isnt a whole lot to judge him on.

One thing is sure about this draft. Players (Especially QBs) who are rated as cant miss prospects will be busts and players that fly under the radar will wind up being studs.

40 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Predicting everything the Browns have done wrong since 1999 is\was about as difficult as predicting water runs downhill. 

He keeps saying on FB theres no such thing as the big bang.. I keep asking him.. "Who made God".. He has no answer..

Archived