THE BROWNS BOARD

Kellerman endorses hypothetical trade to Colts

Comeonman

14 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

So Kellerman picks up on this mock draft where someone pegs the Browns trading 1,4 and first two second rounders to Indy for Luck. Kellerman says given the opportunity, the Browns should jump on taking possibly the “best QB in the league.” 

Fold the Shmucking franchise if you do that.  

1 hour ago, Comeonman said:

So Kellerman picks up on this mock draft where someone pegs the Browns trading 1,4 and first two second rounders to Indy for Luck. Kellerman says given the opportunity, the Browns should jump on taking possibly the “best QB in the league.” 

that is so stupid. even worse than stupid.

INSANE is more like it.

Trading all those picks for Luck, who is obviously "damaged goods", would absolutely cripple the Browns. Who IS this Kellerman idiot anyway???

That trade would be even worse than adding Tony Grossi & Mary Kay Cabot to the Browns' FO!!!!!   :wacko:

Mike

1 hour ago, Orion said:

...but we don't have to do anything, trade anything, all we gotta do is turn in a card and the best QB in the draft is ours.

If only it were that easy. I hope you are right and they pick the right one. I'd trade #4 and a 2nd rounder for Luck in a heartbeat if he passes medical evaluations. It would be close to insane not to. 

4 hours ago, Comeonman said:

I believe that Ghoolie would like this move.

He always says offense, more offense.

35 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

If only it were that easy. I hope you are right and they pick the right one. I'd trade #4 and a 2nd rounder for Luck in a heartbeat if he passes medical evaluations. It would be close to insane not to. 

Would be dumb for Colts. I would trade #1 and our first second rounder if he was cleared. They would probably be dumb to do that too. 1 and 4 is what it would take, at least. 

11 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Who Sally Kellerman?  :lol:

This 0-16 team is NOT an older maybe still shoulder compromised QB from contending and for the #1 and 4 picks, bad move........this is too easy. 

Maybe R2 picks, maybe.

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Saying a healthy Luck stinks would just be trolling. 

Oh do tell us how many SB rings does luck have?

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

How many Marino got....?

How many do you have... on your Kock?

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

How many Marino got....?

I couldn't agree more tiamat63.  It's not just the QB that wins.  You need a team to win the SB.  Unfortunately, Marino was on a team with no D.  We'd have Luck with no O and he would get blitzed to death.  So even if he does come to Cleveland, which I doubt, God help him.  Cleveland, keep you picks.  Take either Darnold or Allen, but I'd take Barkley first overall.  Even though I wanted Allen first, Barclay is a can't miss guy.

3 hours ago, nickers said:

How many do you have... on your Kock?

Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Little early to be hitting the sauce, bubs.

I don't drink very often.. Fat , drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...!!!

4 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Wow, you really put down a zinger there.

Extremely mature, and just because he blew holes in your "argument"

The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

The only hole he blew was the one in his pooper...

18-I-don-t-understand-your-specific-kind

Archived