THE BROWNS BOARD

Callaway Highlights

Flugel

Watched his press conference with the Cleveland Media, he handled himself well. I sure wish him the best of luck, he seems genuine and well mannered. He's a little soft spoken but you can sense the fire and passion for the game and wanting to do great things.

This group of WRs is one of the best I've seen... if it all comes together. I hope we can find a way to keep these guys around for the long haul. Tremendous abilities... 

He's such a smooth route runner with great stride... Has great soft hands... Him and Gordon will cause nightmares for Coordinators around the league...

FWIW, this guy also looks as good as it gets on special teams.  Aside from his ability to light up the score board in the return game - he has also scored TDs on 2 different onside kick recoveries.  

13 minutes ago, Suomi said:

What was that I saw?  Minkah Fitzpatrick's jock on the 5 yard line?  LOL!

How about all 11 guys on Alabama's punt coverage team looking like they were stuck in park?  That, or they all came down with narcolepsy at the same time... 

At 2:30 Bama Punter JK Scott becomes double left footed, but than again, I've never seen so many Bama ST'ers receiving so many white hip surrender towels..Your killin me Nick Saban!

Some serious speed there. And to think Ratley has equally serious speed plus 3 more inches in height. More weapons in the WR room by far this year.

EDIT: BTW Callaway had a 34 in. vertical jump and Ratley had a 38 in. vertical jump.

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Some serious speed there. And to think Ratley has equally serious speed plus 3 more inches in height. More weapons in the WR room by far this year.

EDIT: BTW Callaway had a 34 in. vertical jump and Ratley had a 38 in. vertical jump.

I'm very interested in how Ratley performs. Some MAJOR upside there.

Mike

On 5/13/2018 at 1:12 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Let's not go down on Ratley like a 4 dollar whore so quickly.   We have been here before with the Vince Mayle's,  Rashard Higgins, Ricardo Louis's, Greg Little's, Brian Robiskies etc.    Let's see how he actually performs.

Archived