THE BROWNS BOARD

More bitter idiots

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Pretty close. Different situations but that's about it. Racism is a stupid charge. Racism means, actually for you monkeys that don't know, is thinking that someone's abilities are based upon racial genetics. 

One more time if you change the race in the charge and it sounds stupid it is stupid. And Valerie Jarrett does look like an ape from the movie. Sorry. Nobody should have special status and legally protected from being offended unless everyone is. And that's really stupid.

And just in case any of you want Roseanne's career destroyed but you don't insist that Peter Fonda's next movie be shelved you're, well, Cleve and Woody.

WSS

giphy.gif

I don't give much of a Shmuck about Roseanne but she is sleeping in the bed she made.    Likewise for Fonda I'm sure...    I'm perfectly fine with both situations going sideways on them.   

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

giphy.gif

I don't give much of a Shmuck about Roseanne but she is sleeping in the bed she made.    Likewise for Fonda I'm sure...    I'm perfectly fine with both situations going sideways on them.   

You think Peter Fonda will face any repercussions? Really?

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You think Peter Fonda will face any repercussions? Really?

WSS

That wasn't your question.    Do I think that Fonda will face repercussions?   Honestly I don't know but I'd say the C.I.A being on your butt is a good start.

To repeat my answer of what your question was - I don't mind seeing either situation go sideways on them.  

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And just in case any of you want Roseanne's career destroyed but you don't insist that Peter Fonda's next movie be shelved you're, well, Cleve and Woody.

WSS

And just in case any if you want to continue to put words in other posters' mouths you're, well, Steve

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And just in case any if you want to continue to put words in other posters' mouths you're, well, Steve

So you do think that Peter Fonda, who actually said something much worse than Roseanne, should have his new movie taken out of circulation and shows he was in removed from rotation? Or not?

WSS

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you do think that Peter Fonda, who actually said something much worse than Roseanne, should have his new movie taken out of circulation and shows he was in removed from rotation? Or not?

WSS

that would be up to the movie studio right? if any poster here complains if that happens, ill listen to ur youtube videos singing battle of lake erie. that will be preceded by a not insubstantial amt of alcohol just like all the people who come to listen to you

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually go for it Harley-Davidson. Maybe people in Europe don't mind if the Harley is built in Europe. And you make more money, less shipping. But if you're whining about the tariffs good luck selling these things to American bikers.

WSS

Yeah they'll be on Honda Gold Wings in no time flat.🏍️

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

The first big disagreement on this subject is that you refuse to see Roseanne's tweet was obviously racist. I don't expect you to ever change your mind on that. 

Either way, I don't really care about the backlash for Roseanne or Fonda. I really don't. Networks and studios can make the call, and face their own consequences. Play our capitalist society as they see fit

In the Roseanne situation, I felt bad for everyone else involved in the show that lost their job. I'd feel the same for anyone something similar consequences as a direct result of Fonda's statements

tbh i would have been perfectly fine with abc had they accepted her apology. i do think she feels legitimately about all the people from the show, not just cast members....who are out of employment. i also do prob think that at the time she made the tweet she was prob under the influence of something. but its called consequences.

if u get pulled over with BA over the limit even if ur driving isnt impaired, u have to accept consequences for ur actions. comparing a black person to a monkey is not culturally acceptable and if ur employer deems u now an albatross to their brand than thats that. so many of u cobstantly tout the free market without actually conceptualizing what it is and what it entails. i have often critisized that system for allowing employers to do similiar things to what u all slammed abc for. its bewildering how baseline uneducated alot of u are.....and ur not youngins either. you've been around a long time calling alot of people commie this comrade that.....for wanting impose some limited restrictions on what can transpire within our system. yet u dont actually understand our system. 

I think Sarah Huckabee is good looking. I'd love to have her sitting next to me. She's classy and has a great smile.

She tells the truth too which most of the people mentioned don't. 

I don't go to the local pizza hut because its owned by some pee pee touchers.

22 minutes ago, One Post said:

I think Sarah Huckabee is good looking. I'd love to have her sitting next to me. She's classy and has a great smile.

And you don't think they wash their hands before putting the anchovies on your pie?

🤨

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And you don't think they wash their hands before putting the anchovies on your pie?

🤨

WSS

Its just that I don't support that stuff. His known bf and him run the joint and I won't shop there. I didn't put out an add in the local paper or make signs.

In Restraunt management the last thing you want is someone not being a repeat customer. So only the ones I'm close to in my hometown only know the real reason. There are probably many faggs that have made my food but they didn't have to be so brash about it.

2 hours ago, One Post said:

Yes, most people do lie...

3 hours ago, One Post said:

It's pizza hut so I can't dog you for that.  But if queers owned say... Angelos in Lakewood and you still wouldn't eat there.   Then you're just flat out Shmucked in the head.

Still... pizza hut sucks. 

43 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

It's pizza hut so I can't dog you for that.  But if queers owned say... Angelos in Lakewood and you still wouldn't eat there.   Then you're just flat out Shmucked in the head.

Still... pizza hut sucks. 

That's sounds ok as long as is isn't a gay podium? A beacon for legitimate equality should be understood and not for dead horse beatings. ?????

1 hour ago, One Post said:

That's sounds ok as long as is isn't a gay podium? A beacon for legitimate equality should be understood and not for dead horse beatings. ?????

Have you ever tried Angelos?!?     I'll be real if somebody told me I'd take a dik to the face walking in there but only for a brief second just so I could eat the pizza...  I'd have to pause to think about it.  

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Have you ever tried Angelos?!?     I'll be real if somebody told me I'd take a dik to the face walking in there but only for a brief second just so I could eat the pizza...  I'd have to pause to think about it.  

Mushroom stamp for mushroom pizza?

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i was told by an authentic gresh off the boat italian that crostatas is the best pizza in the area maybe even all of ohio

And I've heard people say that they've been to Italy and the pizza is really disappointing oh, much different than what we serve here. I wouldn't be surprised.

WSS

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And I've heard people say that they've been to Italy and the pizza is really disappointing oh, much different than what we serve here. I wouldn't be surprised.

WSS

That could just be a case of them being used to "American" pizza. Not necessarily one better than the other, just personal preference. 

Domino's is HQ'd in Ann Arbor. I lived on the stuff for 4 years, every weekend. I still love their buffalo chicken pan pizza.

my bro on law who is one of those pizza snobs who will drive over an hour for highly yelped pizza, tried crostatas the other day cause i told him about the italian dude.....he concurred it was factually amazing. he said they got the pizza crust blackened without making it crisp. he said it was easily as good as the place in VA that he went to that is rated one of the best in the country

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I bet you would. Lmao

Archived