THE BROWNS BOARD

More bitter idiots

First pizza I ever ate was made by real Italian immigrants in Venezuela and it was loaded with real anchovies. Nice salty little devils with real cheese and fresh tomato sauce I think of their own making. I would not have been surprised to find mamma mia in the back hand kneading the dough and twirling it into a flat circle for the ovens. That there was a for real Italian pizza.😛😍

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pizza is like opinions. Slice it up anyway you like it its still whole. Just like Trump and his administration the pie is always complete even when its dished out. Too bad the customers don't appreciate the greatest POTUS of all time.

MAGA

1 hour ago, One Post said:

Pizza is like opinions. Slice it up anyway you like it its still whole. Just like Trump and his administration the pie is always complete even when its dished out. Too bad the customers don't appreciate the greatest POTUS of all time.

MAGA

Trump won me over but In my lifetime I don't think I will see a president I liked better than Reagan.

44 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Can't have it both ways, boys. 

CusBWVpVMAADOqy.jpg

Excellent work. You found some guys wearing t-shirts with the f word on them. So now it's cool to assault members of the Trump Administration, call for the president's children to be sodomized and his staff members raped. Sounds right up the DNC alley.

Seriously looking at the shirts I have to wonder, uh, so what?

WSS

ur right...so fukking what? i dont xare. you all can doxx maxine waters and her grand children i give no fuks anymore. and it will happen. this will go back and forth. im just not hearing any bullsht about liberals having started it. this guy and the people who supported him were flaming cok holes from the beginning. and alot of u thought the same till he won the primary

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So fuking nothing. The point is that I'm right.

WSS

yes, u were right about it being cool to call for all kinds of bullsht to happen to people of opposite political views. after listening to people struggle with the notion thar calling black people monkeys is wrong, hey i dont care anymore. call em monkeys i dont care. i also dont care if infact trumps kid were to be kidnapped and sodomized by the starting lineup of the garlem globetrotters. id laugh and say son of a gun aint that sone sht? say, do whatever u want...watch this country bottom out i give no fuks

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes, u were right about it being cool to call for all kinds of bullsht to happen to people of opposite political views. after listening to people struggle with the notion thar calling black people monkeys is wrong, hey i dont care anymore. call em monkeys i dont care. i also dont care if infact trumps kid were to be kidnapped and sodomized by the starting lineup of the garlem globetrotters. id laugh and say son of a gun aint that sone sht? say, do whatever u want...watch this country bottom out i give no fuks

Apparently you do. Just saying the T-shirt doesn't really compare equitably with sodomising a kid. (Even though homosexual pedophiles are born that way and should be accepted.)

😉

WSS

Excellent work. You found some guys wearing t-shirts with the f word on them. So now it's cool to assault members of the Trump Administration, call for the president's children to be sodomized and his staff members raped. Sounds right up the DNC alley.

Seriously looking at the shirts I have to wonder, uh, so what?

WSS

Ah yes, because that's what I said.

Do you pay attention to what and how I post or do you look for catch/key words at this point then just respond with a cookie cutter?

I'm referencing the restaurant cowpoop and kind of highlighting the hilarity of it.   Where did you get the rest of that cowpoop from?

edit: Maybe would have been smarter to put this in the Huckabee thread to avoid confusion.   That one is on me.  

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently you do. Just saying the T-shirt doesn't really compare equitably with sodomising a kid. (Even though homosexual pedophiles are born that way and should be accepted.)

😉

WSS

but calls for hillary to swing from a tree in the national mall is equitable and none of u cared so i dont care that someobe says barron trump oughta get broken in early. or when people drew crosshairs over folks or when that newspaper editor suggested israel should assassinate obama or when ted bufent jacked himself off on live tv talking about goibg down to the white house with thousands of armed men. all of that was just funnin so im gonna give peter fonda the benny of the doubt and say he's just funnin too. relax old timer we're all just funnin around!!! 

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Ah yes, because that's what I said.

You said can't have it both ways

Do you pay attention to what and how I post or do you look for catch/key words at this point then just respond with a cookie cutter?

I paid attention to the one line you wrote. Even though it was a cookie cutter catchword key phrase blah blah blah

I'm referencing the restaurant cowpoop and kind of highlighting the hilarity of it.   Where did you get the rest of that cowpoop from?

dude you posted the picture and said you can't have it both ways. And if nothing else. One line. No deep thoughtful commentary as far as I can tell.

edit: Maybe would have been smarter to put this in the Huckabee thread to avoid confusion.   That one is on me.  

that would have made sense if it was actually what you meant to say.

wSS

The return of William F. Buckley's "Firing Line" by a conservative who does not think that equals needing to be a Trumpette. Finally a conservative commentator with some sense still left intact. Think I will watch her show and see how it goes. Her plan is to have people on to debate that do not necessarily agree with her and have true debates without the shouting matches so common now.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but calls for hillary to swing from a tree in the national mall is equitable and none of u cared so i dont care that someobe says barron trump oughta get broken in early. or when people drew crosshairs over folks or when that newspaper editor suggested israel should assassinate obama or when ted bufent jacked himself off on live tv talking about goibg down to the white house with thousands of armed men. all of that was just funnin so im gonna give peter fonda the benny of the doubt and say he's just funnin too. relax old timer we're all just funnin around!!! 

And I don't care beyond the fact that Peter Fonda's shyt was worse than Roseanne's and you cnts don't want his television and movie work banned. 

Also it does make sense you have to go all the way back to Ted Nugent to find even a week example. Dry your eyes.

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And I don't care beyond the fact that Peter Fonda's shyt was worse than Roseanne's and you cnts don't want his television and movie work banned. 

Also it does make sense you have to go all the way back to Ted Nugent to find even a week example. Dry your eyes.

WSS

but it wasnt worse than this..."Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,”Al Baldasaro

or this...

folk6.jpg

what was that about having to go back to ted nugent? and if ted nugent is a weak example so is peter fonda, ur point...or what u thought was a point...is summarily dismissed

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but it wasnt worse than this..."Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,”Al Baldasaro

or this...

folk6.jpg

what was that about having to go back to ted nugent? and if ted nugent is a weak example so is peter fonda, ur point...or what u thought was a point...is summarily dismissed

I'll give you the guy that says she should be shot. The second guy said she should have a fair trial at least, right? 

🤣

WSS

😉

WSS

Yes if you're gay it means you like boys. No way around this other than to keep them in one place and keep your kids away.

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Pretty damn hard. We can't get a trial of any kind for her. You cnts are too worried about fictitious Russians.

😁

WzsS

i was referring to how easy it is to get examples of vile discourse from conservatives amd the lack of fuks given by anybody on the right. yet when a liberal does sht like kathy griffin or peter fonda etc,etc....the poosyaching is real. THAT is why i now give no fuks about what anybody says or does. ive listened to liberals the last few says defending waters....so it goes both ways. i just am in no mood to hear any of u clowns acting like this is only a problem on the left. ur as much to blame for our culture war as any people on the left.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I didn't ask for Roseanns show to be banned nor did I care.

Whats your point, sports fan?

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The statements weren't directed at you were they?

WSS

ABC made the call that not just viewers of roseann but more importantly viewers of their other programs may get turned off to the network. they were not forced, they made a private decision....what is so hard for u to understand? people that didnt like the decision can stop watching abc. our only point to YOU specifically is thst calling a black person a monkey steps bounds.

u freely acknowledge that harrassing peopke in restaurants is stepping bounds, u have no problems acknowledging those incidents. so sarah sanders getting run out of a restaurant was just abhorrent to u but u spent over a week mealy mouthing about just how really black is valeri jarret. smh

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Firing Line without William F Buckley...

The Rolling Stones without Mick Jagger.

WSS

I think it could be quite interesting and as she says, she is not going to try to be him, just trying breath new life into that old conservative program by inviting people with all kinds of opinions instead of the usual yelling over each other with none of them making a point at all.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think it could be quite interesting and as she says, she is not going to try to be him, just trying breath new life into that old conservative program by inviting people with all kinds of opinions instead of the usual yelling over each other with none of them making a point at all.

I suppose it could be interesting. But what it will probably be it's just any other cable news discussing show. Firing line was personality-driven.

WSS

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ABC made the call that not just viewers of roseann but more importantly viewers of their other programs may get turned off to the network. they were not forced, they made a private decision....what is so hard for u to understand? people that didnt like the decision can stop watching abc. our only point to YOU specifically is thst calling a black person a monkey steps bounds.

u freely acknowledge that harrassing peopke in restaurants is stepping bounds, u have no problems acknowledging those incidents. so sarah sanders getting run out of a restaurant was just abhorrent to u but u spent over a week mealy mouthing about just how really black is valeri jarret. smh

One more time I don't think treating an entire group of people as children or pets is doing them any favors.

WSS

I suppose it could be interesting. But what it will probably be it's just any other cable news discussing show. Firing line was personality-driven.

WSS

I'll give her a chance. I'm sure she can come up with some really interesting guests and I'm so tired of the accusatorial shouting matches that now pass for "debate".

Archived