THE BROWNS BOARD

Cory Coleman Traded

darren15

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Well, at least he has plenty of shoes.  Hope he has some good winter boots.

Of course, you get drummed out of the league Corey you're not going to be able to afford these anymore.  :)  $600 bucks, natural coyote... 

Image result for mukluks images

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Of course, you get drummed out of the league Corey you're not going to be able to afford these anymore.  :)  $600 bucks, natural coyote... 

Image result for mukluks images

Those are Yeti. Meant for the cold of Cleveland in the playoffs.❄️🌬️🐧

I'm starting to see more and more why we did it. First of all, we got a 2020 7th round pick for him. John Dorsey is NOT known to be a fool. Therefore, nobody wanted Corey at all. Hard to believe, but he just never had "it", and he may never reach his potential. And now he'll have a less than ideal QB situation, similar to last year. Corey was simply bad ju-ju, and now I'm glad he's gone. 

That being said, it's almost hysterical that the DAY we decide this, Callaway decides to stay out until 3am and drive around in his car with an old roach and bullets under the seat. You almost can't make it up. So before getting all the facts, the coaches and GM are now thinking they could be without Corey Coleman, Antonio Callaway, AND Josh Gordon. Obviously that's worst case scenario, but we're the Browns...we HAVE BEEN the worst case scenario. 

Fast forward to now and the Callaway situation doesn't APPEAR to be anywhere near as bad as originally thought, in fact the worst part of it was he didn't tell our organization. And you know what? I can see why. He was so terrified, so upset, and visibly shaken about the incident, that he just wanted it to go away. You could see it in his face. He thought he lost everything. During the entire episode of Hard Knocks I wanted to give the kid a hug! He's a young man who is trying to figure out life, and now he's literally down to his last strike before even making it through training camp. He needs to hire a "grown-up babysitter". Somebody to tell him when he's being an idiot. 

I'm not sad to see Corey gone after all, but I will be sad if Callaway can't figure it out and we lose him too. He looks special. I think he can learn everything he needs to from Jarvis Landry, and he really needs to imitate every single thing Jarvis does, on and off the field. 

Quite honestly had they not just gotten rid of Coleman and are still awaiting JG's somewhat iffy return, Callaway may not have gotten such a wet noodle "I believe you" kind of response. His story is so full of JM type BS I find it very hard to believe, especially at 3 am. So much forgiveness. I'd be drug checking immediately. Hopefully they did. If he was smoking MJ it would still be detectable.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:50 AM, Ibleedbrown said:

Early camp stories were about Coleman dropping balls...again, but then the narrative changed to him refusing a day off and stringing together a few good days in a row. He was literally first on the depth chart the day he was traded, so he was clearly getting playing time.

I think we saw Tuesday that his problems were well beyond a few drops. Kid wasn't running the right routes... not laying out for balls...

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'd be drug checking immediately. Hopefully they did. If he was smoking MJ it would still be detectable.

Point I forgot to make in the HK thread. He should have been handed a cup by Hue then and there... and not the protective kind.

Archived