THE BROWNS BOARD

Callaway Cited for Marijuana Possession

Comeonman

This is another blunder in the history of blunders that is Cleveland..

We trade our 2016 1st rounder for a conditional butt phuck pick in the next decade, and not even two days later our starting WR gets cited for pot possession..

This is going to be so funny to watch on Hard Knocks..

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

This is another blunder in the history of blunders that is Cleveland..

We trade our 2016 1st rounder for a conditional butt phuck pick in the next decade, and not even two days later our starting WR gets cited for pot possession..

This is going to be so funny to watch on Hard Knocks..

you kinda of a FUKC

Note the below map.  Seven NFL teams are located in states where marijuana use, even recreational use, is completely allowed.  the Teams in Seattle, Oakland (and also when they move to Vegas)  San Fran,  LA Rams, LA Chargers, Denver Broncos, and New England Patriots. 

Had Callaway played for any of these teams, he would not have even been cited.    Fourteen other NFL teams play in states where medical marijuana use is permitted.  And, it is projected that by about 2020 or 2021 all of the following states will have full legal marijuana laws:  Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island. (another 10 NFL teams?) 

As I said above, MJ testing, suspension for MJ use etc.....will no longer be a part of the NFL existence after the next collective bargaining agreement

mmap33018.png

4 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

That's what your mother said when I blew my nasty up her assy

so your a necrophiliac well I guess you got to do what you have to do to get some action,whats the problem you get fired from your jiz mopping job at the jack shack

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Note the below map.  Seven NFL teams are located in states where marijuana use, even recreational use, is completely allowed.  the Teams in Seattle, Oakland (and also when they move to Vegas)  San Fran,  LA Rams, LA Chargers, Denver Broncos, and New England Patriots. 

Had Callaway played for any of these teams, he would not have even been cited.    Fourteen other NFL teams play in states where medical marijuana use is permitted.  And, it is projected that by about 2020 or 2021 all of the following states will have full legal marijuana laws:  Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island. (another 10 NFL teams?) 

As I said above, MJ testing, suspension for MJ use etc.....will no longer be a part of the NFL existence after the next collective bargaining agreement

mmap33018.png

All those states in light green/dark green are living in the 21st century..

I was just in Colorado for 5 days.. Amazing weed, the mountains are gorgeous, the economy is booming.

Best state in America! 

27 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

mmap33018.png

None of this excuse the fact Calloway in in Ohio where recreational use is illegal or the fact its use is prohibited per the CBA. This is all on Callaway. In addition he was driving on a suspended license. One would have thought we would have had a baby sitter on this guy. 

That said you raise an interesting point. If he had been in one of those states and not cited neither the team or the NFL would know. HOWEVER he is already in the protocol and surely would have failed a test soon.

This knucklehead didn’t play the entire last year he was in college.  Has a diluted sample at the combine. Slides all the way to the 4 th round and STILL gets popped for weed

Typical of the Browns to draft him 

This is just too believable.

......and somebody who supposedly knows somebody called The Fan today and said that Gordon will eventually be suspended for 8 games.  -  Take that with a grain of salt...but it sounds about right....or wrong, in that he would more probably be suspended indefinitely.

Hearing Browns may have renewed interest in former Cincy WR Brandon LaFell.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Who else wants to keep all the players in a fridge until the season begins so no one fu*ks it up anymore with an injury or a silly suspension?

It's going to be a long August.

33 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

diesnt matter if weed is rec in several states, if u ingest marijuana in said states ur still going to piss hot for 30 days. Thats why weed is such a goat fuk for athletes, it hangs around long after it got u high. 

Only hangs for 30 days if your a heavy user.

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

This knucklehead didn’t play the entire last year he was in college.  Has a diluted sample at the combine. Slides all the way to the 4 th round and STILL gets popped for weed

Agreed. I'm so F'n tired of these type of dudes.... and yes, that includes Gordon. I get the whole 'take a flyer in the lower rounds' thing, but he needs to be on the team for at least 2 full seasons and be a 100% trouble free citizen before the team ever even thinks on counting on him as a core player.

These dumphuks always reveal their true selves very quickly, and it is seemingly more rare that one of them actually turns his life around...... once a turd, most always a turd. 

He's completely screwed unless there's some sort of miracle bull crap we don't know about. Dorsey even said Callaway is on a one strike deal, so can't wait to see how he handles this one. 

It was really starting to feel good for about 47 seconds this year. 

So this Callaway can't even make it to preseason game #1 without yet again another incident of immaturity and lack of any common sense, and the Browns seemingly have drafted an OLineman #33 overall who no one seems to know where he's going to play, or when... I'm going to withhold my unwavering optimism that John Dorsey is the man who will turn this franchise around for the time being. 

So as I expected Callaway claims it’s not his weed. Had his car shipped from Florida where others had been driving it. Shaky but who knows lol. If I’m the Browns I drug test him today. If he fails nuff said. If he pees clean perhaps his story holds some water. 

53 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Only hangs for 30 days if your a heavy user.

im assuming i smoke more weed than u do or ever have, and its always been my impression tgat even second hand inhalation can theoretically get u popped 20 or more days later. I could be wrong and its all dependant on various metabolisms. None of these players tho just take a quick toke than chill on weed for a month. These guys get baked everytime they touch it

3 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

So as I expected Callaway claims it’s not his weed. Had his car shipped from Florida where others had been driving it. Shaky but who knows lol. If I’m the Browns I drug test him today. If he fails nuff said. If he pees clean perhaps his story holds some water. 

maybe they already did abd tgats why he isnt cut

........rookie wide receiver Antonio Callaway was cited for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license by Strongsville (Ohio) Police on Sunday morning.

According to the incident report, Callaway was pulled over Sunday at 2:59 a.m. for "failing to yield for oncoming traffic." It was at that time the officer discovered that Callaway's license was suspended and there was "a small amount of suspected marijuana" underneath the driver's seat.

Callaway is scheduled to appear in Strongsville Mayor's Court on Thursday, per the report........

That part is stupid, sloppy, unforgivable for a wannabe professional athlete. 

The Browns traded up to select Callaway in the fourth round of the 2018 draft dispite a number of off-the-field issues during his time as a prospect at Florida.

Callaway tested positive for a diluted drug-test sample at the NFL Scouting Combine. His past also includes a sexual assault allegation (of which he was eventually cleared), a misdemeanor marijuana citation and involvement in a credit-card scam that resulted in a pair of third-degree felony charges.........

That is the dangerous part, is this just the way it is now in 2018? Hmmmmmm.

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im assuming i smoke more weed than u do or ever have, and its always been my impression tgat even second hand inhalation can theoretically get u popped 20 or more days later. I could be wrong and its all dependant on various metabolisms. None of these players tho just take a quick toke than chill on weed for a month. These guys get baked everytime they touch it

I was smoking weed when you were a sperm cell in your moms body.

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I was smoking weed when you were a sperm cell in your moms body.

thats certainly not how u've come across at the poly board when discussing weed. But ill give u the benny of the doubt, but when the issue comes up over there again it may be brought up u were pulling tricks for the co's for dime bags......fair?   😁

52 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Countless sources would contest that it is close to impossible to fail a drug test from second hand smoke. It would have to be in an unusually cramped area for long exposure times. One such article https://www.coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/article/secondhand-smoke-and-cannabis-breaking-down-the-myths/

4 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

Callaway was a dumb pick.. Just another JG who wont see the field... 

I need a drink!!!!

If you were Josh Gordon- that would get you thrown out of the NFL for life...  :)   

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Positive test at the combine means he's got to be in at least stage one....   

RE: mjp's post- Strongsville is a Mayor's Court- that could be good- or bad. I 100% agree with Gipper getting popped for driving on a suspended license is gonna be way worse than having weed in the car....  (The NFL may see it differently)  As it is, Calloway showed an astounding amount of Dumb. The dipsh*t just got a $717,000 signing bonus- no reason to be driving around on a suspended license. 

EDIT: Ever hear of a thing called Uber? 

48 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

thats certainly not how u've come across at the poly board when discussing weed. But ill give u the benny of the doubt, but when the issue comes up over there again it may be brought up u were pulling tricks for the co's for dime bags......fair?   😁

Being a hypocrite comes naturally for Republicans, duh. 😁

Archived