THE BROWNS BOARD

Tyrod Taylor and the Deep Ball

jiggins7919

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

He's been sacked on average 40 times a season over the last three, because by accounts of Bills fans and media who follow the team he tends to hold on to the ball for too long, but don't let facts get in the way of one of your racist rants that make nickers rock hard. You two are adorable, by the way. 

There is nothing racist about me. It is white coaches that create black Tarkentons. They see a black kid who is fast and from day one turn him into a running qb. He gets to the NFL and has no chance of doing anything. You think I am wrong? Racist? Name me ONE SLOW BLACK QB.............. Go ahead..............Name me a black kid who is slow footed and clumsy like Kosar, Fouts, Stabler, or Marino.  You can't.  Why do you think that is? I guess you believe all blacks are fast, right? YOU are the dumb racist bastuurd.

No black kid who is not fleet of foot has ever been groomed by HS, college and Pro coaches. Isn't it odd that you cannot name me one single black QB who was known for his smarts, intelligence, and leadership qualities............... like a Kosar.

Why do you think that is, axshole?  It is because of jackoffs like YOU... who think that you have to kiss a black man's ballsack and compliment anything he does, or make excuses for it. You are a pole smoker, a coward and the WORST kind of racist. I have spent more time on Mars than you have in the hood.

The term Black Tarkenton isn't about blacks you dumb piece of liberal cow dung. It is an indictment on what people like YOU....analytic fed dullards have done to black athletes.

A big reason white QBs are so much more successful than black QBs, is because the system chooses the wrong black kids to begin with. I promise you, there are plenty of young black kids who will never get a look at QB because they don't fit the "Black Tarkenton" mold that people like you (dumbassses) cheer and think of yourselves as the Harbingers of race relations.

Tyron sucks at the long ball because he doesn't have the life long training to be patient and read the field. If a quick pass is not open, he is a fish out of water. Early on, college, HS, he could run his way out of it. In the pros? All that Black Tarkenton training leaves him a sitting duck. That's why Black Tarkenton's never win championships and get injured quicker than the average whit QB.

It is the system that chooses these stereotype black QBs, that is racist, not me. As it happens, I LOVED McNair and Moon. Still think they are two of the best. What they weren't, however, was black Tarkentons. Tyrod is, and there is no going back for him.

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

There is nothing racist about me. It is white coaches that create black Tarkentons. They see a black kid who is fast and from day one turn him into a running qb. He gets to the NFL and has no chance of doing anything. You think I am wrong? Racist? Name me ONE SLOW BLACK QB.............. Go ahead..............Name me a black kid who is slow footed and clumsy like Kosar, Fouts, Stabler, or Marino.  You can't.  Why do you think that is? I guess you believe all blacks are fast, right? YOU are the dumb racist bastuurd.

No black kid who is not fleet of foot has ever been groomed by HS, college and Pro coaches. Isn't it odd that you cannot name me one single black QB who was known for his smarts, intelligence, and leadership qualities............... like a Kosar.

Why do you think that is, axshole?  It is because of jackoffs like YOU... who think that you have to kiss a black man's ballsack and compliment anything he does, or make excuses for it. You are a pole smoker, a coward and the WORST kind of racist. I have spent more time on Mars than you have in the hood.

The term Black Tarkenton isn't about blacks you dumb piece of liberal cow dung. It is an indictment on what people like YOU....analytic fed dullards have done to black athletes.

A big reason white QBs are so much more successful than black QBs, is because the system chooses the wrong black kids to begin with. I promise you, there are plenty of young black kids who will never get a look at QB because they don't fit the "Black Tarkenton" mold that people like you (dumbassses) cheer and think of yourselves as the Harbingers of race relations.

Tyron sucks at the long ball because he doesn't have the life long training to be patient and read the field. If a quick pass is not open, he is a fish out of water. Early on, college, HS, he could run his way out of it. In the pros? All that Black Tarkenton training leaves him a sitting duck. That's why Black Tarkenton's never win championships and get injured quicker than the average whit QB.

It is the system that chooses these stereotype black QBs, that is racist, not me. As it happens, I LOVED McNair and Moon. Still think they are two of the best. What they weren't, however, was black Tarkentons. Tyrod is, and there is no going back for him.

Funny-Stupid-Memes-14.png

On 8/22/2018 at 6:23 PM, Browns1216 said:

give tyrod a chance before ruining Mayfield.  I think Mayfield could be a decent QB now, but he could be a great QB if he has time to learn the NFL.  Plus, the Browns were in several games until the last minutes of the 4th quarter/OT.  Tyrod gives them a chance to turn those close losses into close victories.

MHO is those of you saying Taylor sucks are off base. His career 92 QBR and real nice TD to INT ratio puts him smack dab in the middle of starting QBs in 2017. He's an average starter. I'll take average for a while- compared to the suckage we had at QB last year with Kizer.  

And another note. I'm tired of the personal insults two of you are throwing around again. I've warned you once before, keep it up and you're both going to get a kiddie time out. 

ghoolie isnt completely wrong. That slave to the combine stats mentality is what drives sports overall. I mean i rem when bosa benched 225 like 24 or 26 times and peopke here were like ehhh he's not so strong. And in his first game and on the first play if his nfl career, he stacks and sheds the best LT in football after missing a good chunk of TC with ham probs. 

point is theres alot of raw black athletes that get fallen in love with by coaches even tho theres other black athletes tgat are prob better suited for certain positions, like QB for example. But the raw pure athlete who runs a 4.4 gets elevated. 

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Name me a black kid who is slow footed and clumsy like Kosar, Fouts, Stabler, or Marino.  You can't.

Byron Leftwich

Doug Williams

Warren Moon

Jason Campbell

Geno Smith

Cardale Jones

Marino - yes, that Marino --  had over 1000 rushing yards along with his 1500 passing yards as a HS sr, and was drafted by the Royals as a CF. Not bad for a rushing QB.

46 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Byron Leftwich

Doug Williams

Warren Moon

Jason Campbell

Geno Smith

Cardale Jones

Marino - yes, that Marino --  had over 1000 rushing yards along with his 1500 passing yards as a HS sr, and was drafted by the Royals as a CF. Not bad for a rushing QB.

Stabler was a great athlete too, was a running QB at Alabama before blowing out his knee ... turned into a pretty good pocket passer.

Zombo

2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Byron Leftwich

Doug Williams

Warren Moon

Jason Campbell

Geno Smith

Cardale Jones

NONE of those guys were slow footed dorks. Give it a rest.

Tyrod Taylor is a run-first QB. A Black Tarkenton. I have been telling you all along, he will get hurt early and Mayfield will be thrust into the starting role. Only you dildoes can't see this coming. But by all means, go back to your bullschidt of regurgitating whatever the talking heads tell you.

T Y R O D  B L O W S

13 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Tyrod Taylor is a run-first QB. A Black Tarkenton. I have been telling you all along, he will get hurt early and Mayfield will be thrust into the starting role. Only you dildoes can't see this coming. But by all means, go back to your bullschidt of regurgitating whatever the talking heads tell you.

T Y R O D  B L O W S

You obviously haven't watched any of his game tape. He's NOT a run first QB, and the stats say he doesn't blow. Don't like him because he's the wrong color? Mayfield ran as much (or more) than Tyrod in college.   

34 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

NONE of those guys were slow footed dorks. Give it a rest.

Leftwich? Do you even football?  You think the Earth is flat? You always just make Sheet up to suit your agenda/narrative?

My God you're a dumbfuk

16 hours ago, Zombo said:

Stabler was a great athlete too, was a running QB at Alabama before blowing out his knee ... turned into a pretty good pocket passer.

Zombo

Ditto for a guy named Joe Willie "something"...

On 8/25/2018 at 9:02 PM, choco said:

Leftwich? Do you even football?  You think the Earth is flat? You always just make Sheet up to suit your agenda/narrative?

My God you're a dumbfuk

Gooley really does not know much about the history of football despite his love of certain past football players a few Steelers that’s really all he knows about history not a Shmucking clueGooley really does not know much about the history of football despite his love of certain past football players a few Steelers that’s really all he knows about history not a Shmucking clue

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 2:26 PM, hoorta said:

MHO is those of you saying Taylor sucks are off base. His career 92 QBR and real nice TD to INT ratio puts him smack dab in the middle of starting QBs in 2017. He's an average starter. I'll take average for a while-  

https://www.brownszone.com/2018/09/07/browns-need-and-expect-big-things-from-tyrod-taylor-starting-with-opener-vs-steelers-coach-hue-jackson-says-the-key-to-his-future-will-be-these-kinds-of-games/  Tyrod Taylor has been given every chance from Dorsey on down to fill his pockets next season. Including weapons..Did ya watch Foles the other night? Here's the rest  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/quarterback/   

Archived