THE BROWNS BOARD

Paxton Lynch- CUT!!!!

hoorta

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

that is just hilarious.LOL

So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

That's a hard blow.

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

That's a hard blow.

That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts and pickups thread.

I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts thread.

I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

Something tells me Ghoolie is going to miss being reminded about Paxton Lynch as much as he misses his last case of crabs.  Then again, it ain't like we'll let him miss it for too long... 

Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

Boom! I remain the king of this board.

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

You talk too much and too loud. And it doesn't take you any closer to wisdom.

I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy🤧

How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster?🦐

6 minutes ago, Opal312 said:

I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy🤧

How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster?🦐

Brock Lobster now in Miami after they cut J. Cutler.

was anyone here like "certain" the browns were gonna land mack? i didnt see that....i just it reported the browns made an offer. Pretty innocuous. Ans frankly if they balked on  2 first rounders than maybe thats a goid thing. They would have given up 2 first rounders while acquiring the rights to the NFL's first billionaire. I dunno, id like to know specifics of what our offer was. 

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

Well that may be hard. Just this past off season, he declared 3 of them the guy the Browns should take.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

You may have been right on all of them, a lot of them wasnt rocket science or inventing a water system. They were obvious. But Mack, in the posts I read I dont recall anyone saying the Browns WOULD trade for him, just imagining what the team would look like with him, so no credit there.

And Hue, yes you did say that after the 1st preseason game, you get credit. Then said he would be gone after 1 year, obviously no credit there. But when you say you never said it, takes all your CREDIBILITY away.

And 3 QBs this year... Just own up to your BS and you wouldn't get chastised when you are wrong. I remember last year after 1 game you were all over Kizer (rightfully so, even though you did say he was the best QB on roster and should start). You said he was a bust. Then in SAME post, you had to give Lynch even more time. 

Use the same rules when making an argument or you just look like a fool

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

........Boom! I remain the king of this board.

But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. :lol:

Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  ;)

1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Or our old friend Shep.. Poor Shep kept talking up Corey and Shon Coleman all during TC on the "other" board.... Kept waxing poetic how great they were gonna be.. Then... Like a big loud thud.. no ones seen him the last few days.. I feel sorry for him sometimes.. LOL

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Like hell- I already showed you some of us are equally as good, we just don't blow our own horn how right we are. F- you I didn't pimp any of those bums- and already said as much. Take your troll act elsewhere, except you've already run out of places where you're not permanently banned. 

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. :lol:

Dude, are you capable of comprehension? I covered that in my post. AGAIN  you dumb bastard............. WEST SIDE STEVE GAVE ME THE NAME.  Moron.

Read the Book Ghoulardi................ learn about the spelling...................GHOLARDI is what Ernie Preferred

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

HEY! Leave my avatar material the fuc alone

Also just occurred to me that between Lynch and picking up Hogan...

Horseface has established the he is at least as good a QB evaluator as Hue is...

Archived