THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

23 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

32 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

Yep, watched all of them. 

And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

Just like 08-09, it will have a couple years here and there where that game has more B1G title implications.  

But tOSU doesn't have a countdown clock for the Penn State game. So ask yourself this - who would you 'rather' lose too?!?   Exactly.   So the UM game still means more.  

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

Still didn't acknowledge the fact that he was talking about he wanted both teams to be relevant in the playoffs talks and you jump the gun and got all mad and assumed he was talking about they weren't close games. Yeah you're right the only found two pairs from players the other 20 players have the number 52, one of the only numbers that they don't have on the roster... That's convenient

16 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Still didn't acknowledge the fact that he was talking about he wanted both teams to be relevant in the playoffs talks and you jump the gun and got all mad and assumed he was talking about they weren't close games. Yeah you're right the only found two pairs from players the other 20 players have the number 52, one of the only numbers that they don't have on the roster... That's convenient

Oh champ, I'm not mad at all. Don't give yourself too much credit. 

Sigh

#52 was one of our OL last year that went to the draft and the other #52 was a disgruntled linebacker the got kicked off / left the team. These shoes popped up after they both were gone.

But when my entire institution is protecting a domestic abuser and then the guy that got caught covering it up, I can see why you'd be grasping at straws about shoes to feel better. 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sigh

#52 was one of our OL last year that went to the draft and the other #52 was a disgruntled linebacker the got kicked off / left the team. These shoes popped up after they both were gone.

But when my entire institution is protecting a domestic abuser and then the guy that got caught covering it up, I can see why you'd be grasping at straws about shoes to feel better. 

Again you're not addressing that he was talking about both teams being National Title contenders and that game having implications in that picture. Instead you think he is questioning how close the games are. So all 22 pairs were number 52

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Put more effort into your trolling, all of you.

You can't let the Michigan fan be the only one whose posts are coherent.

Maybe because he didn't respond to my first post where he was talking about how close the games were for the past 2 years if not for the spot and if not for a third string quarterback. When that reply was about wanting both Ohio State and Michigan to be pertinent players in the National Title picture at the time of the game. Only once in the past 11 years has that happened

13 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Pats should be on the way out but if the Jags get any kind of decent QB play they are very good

Pats are still trying to figure out what they have. They (BB) will. We've seen this before.

Watched the Jags-Pats game yesterday. Bortles played a great game, but he really shouldn't take on DBs when he runs. He actually could have been called for leading with his helmet when he finished one run.

And SHOCKER! Phoolie's Brady obit prognostication was a tad premature... unless completing 2/3's of his passes with 2 TDs is decline. The old man even ran for a 1st down... and did not die.

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

All rivalries suffer when the results get and stay lopsided for a length of time.

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

why is peppers being brought up? the whole defense, including him, played well...if anyobe had a subpar game actually it was myles. He didnt play horrible but his presence around brees was def less than it was last week around ben. But still, everyone on the D played adequately so can we stfu about peppers? i get it he's from michigan but god he's tge least of this teams concerns

I don't know.  1:16 left in the game and the defense lets the Saints march down the field for a chip shot winning FG...including allowing a huge pass play.  I would have liked to have seen them stand tall there, but they didn't.

16 hours ago, Marc1971 said:

But in general, is it just me or does the AFC simply look terrible this year.

It is just you.  The NFC does not look any better at all. The defending Champ Eagles look down.  Two of their better teams tie.  Maybe only the Rams seem to be all that strong.  In the AFC, they Jags look like beasts, the Dolphins and Chiefs both look better than I projected.....as do the Bengals....and the Broncos. 

So, no.  The AFC actually looks stronger than the NFC, IMO.

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm a Browns fan, and a Cleveland fan, through and through. Born and raised. Decided to move back to the city. I'll always be a fan of this team unlike those that bitch and moan and attack our players on here. 

Except you did just that, attacking Ward. 

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

You are the only troll in this conversation.   You are second only to Ghoolie as a troll that is supposedly a fan of this team.

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

OSU and FMU are still the biggest rivals.   But the fact is that Penn State is by far simply better than TLUN....and have been for a few years now.  They and OSU will be in a real battle.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sigh

Your institution protects rapists.  

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

So many Truths that you cannot handle.  Why let the facts get in the way of your delusions.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Gipper... So many falacies, so little time. I think covering that all a dozen times should be enough by now, but I know you're a lost cause. I shouldn't waste my time. 

You are catching on...

Archived