THE BROWNS BOARD

WTF!!

TexasAg1969

Trump administration predicts a 6 degree temp rise and 30 in. sea level rise by 2100 and still disassembles EPA?

That is more than just f'n crazy. And this comes from Newsmax, not some left wing rag. Nothing like pure clean CO2 coal right?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/globalwarming-climatechange/2018/09/28/id/883946/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM6402_09292018&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104becumf

EDIT: Correction from ft. to inches made.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If India and China doesn’t stop burning coal for fuel, heat, and electricity generation. Then it really doesn’t matter if the U.S. does more than what we’re currently doing. So to all of the global warming activists out there, get your azz over to Asia and start protesting. Oh...and let me know how that works out for you.

24 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

If India and China doesn’t stop burning coal for fuel, heat, and electricity generation. Then it really doesn’t matter if the U.S. does more than what we’re currently doing. So to all of the global warming activists out there, get your azz over to Asia and start protesting. Oh...and let me know how that works out for you.

Let's try to get people to pull their head out of their political party's butt and stop denying the science first. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Let's try to get people to pull their head out of their political party's butt and stop denying the science first. 

I agree, what science are referring to?

Do we have hard evidence of what is causing global warming?

How many think round about arguments against hyperbolic language designed to make you defend against statements you never made instead  of the actual issue at hand that's been debated here countless times with dozens of denier "studies" shown to be false would be a good use of time? 

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He replied to my original post where I inadvertently said 30 ft and not 30 inches. I edited it after he had replied.

Well nearly two and a half feet is not insignificant. But as a lapsed Republican pseudo conservative posing as a Libertarian where do you personally stand on the EPA? Since it would seem you atribute this approaching crisis as the fault of people who don't like it? Do Libertarians love to eat PA and do they think the EPA will save us from disaster?

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well nearly two and a half feet is not insignificant. But as a lapsed Republican pseudo conservative posing as a Libertarian where do you personally stand on the EPA? Since it would seem you atribute this approaching crisis as the fault of people who don't like it? Do Libertarians love to eat PA and do they think the EPA will save us from disaster?

WSS

I was not in favor of a president who does not believe global warming is real and thus withdraws us from international efforts to do something about it. That does not mean I am in favor of us being left holding the bag alone, but that we at least remain in the game and not go into denial. Are there things wrong with the EPA? Sure. But wholesale dismantling is not the answer, especially when you put a pure fossil fuels guy in charge who also does not believe in global warming, but does believe in corporate profits only. 

And I never posed as a Libertarian, only said I was thinking about it after discussing with my cousin who, like me, thinks 🤴 is an absolute fraud.

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I was not in favor of a president who does not believe global warming is real and thus withdraws us from international efforts to do something about it. That does not mean I am in favor of us being left holding the bag alone, but that we at least remain in the game and not go into denial. Are there things wrong with the EPA? Sure. But wholesale dismantling is not the answer, especially when you put a pure fossil fuels guy in charge who also does not believe in global warming, but does believe in corporate profits only. 

And I never posed as a Libertarian, only said I was thinking about it after discussing with my cousin who, like me, thinks 🤴 is an absolute fraud.

Frankly I don't, and many thinking people don't, think about man-made global warming in the same way you hysterical Democrats do.

WSS

Archived