THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Hue now!

huewatch2018

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nickers said:

He's right.. Affirmative Action has in part ruined this country...

Oh geez

Before this goes further and someone says something real dumb, I'd suggest going to the political board.

That way, when you post something really dumb, no one will even notice it within the sea of Sheet that is that board. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Not only was Mangini is shitty head coach whose players absolutely loathed him, he was a rat. 

I hated Mangina..  He alienated everyone on the team...

21 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Mangini was light years better than Hue though.

Totally different situations. 

Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Totally different situations. 

Mangini took over a team two years removed from being 10-6. Hue took over a team that was stripped down to the absolute studs. I'm not sure the team he took over in 2016 would have beaten the 1999 expansion Browns. 

I don't know who was worse, I just know I don't want either being the head coach of the Browns in 2019. 

Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

29 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Hue has had all of the excuses in the world. Mangini never fully blamed everyone else, he always took responsibility. He was a horrible GM, but as a coach, he did have passion.

I do understand Hue's had it tough. But the lack of discipline reflects on him. Also, as the OC, he won what, one game in two years? and he thinks he can do that better than Todd now?

He needs to learn to work with Todd instead of blaming him, or we won't accomplish anything this season.

Hey, you don't have to convince me! 🤣

This conversation is like two people arguing about what type of cancer they would want to be afflicted with. 

37 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac. 

I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him. 

All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too. 

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

Haley is a fu ck stick. One episode of hard knocks is all you need to watch to know what he is all about. Dudes an ego maniac. 

I just read an article that Dorsey traded Hyde because Haley wouldn’t play Chubb. Said he had full support of Hue. Had to freaking moneyball him. 

All his trick plays in crictial spots, fake jet sweeps leaving only two WR’s going out for passes on 2nd and 3rd Downs, running screens with the rookie who screws it up instead of using your top ten paid RB who specializes in short passing, going 5 wide on 3rd and 1 .... Sh it seems damn near sabotage to me. Hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. If he’s pulling shady sh it I’d be tossing him under the next bus too. 

Seems to be a power struggle between Haley and Williams and Hue. That's obvious, from his "im head coach" speech during hard knocks. Perhaps Haley and Williams don't like being coffee fetchers. Maybe Hue is already influencing the Offense and Haley doesn't have enough power. We don't know. One thing I know for certain is all of the together are dysfunctional, from the top down to Amos with ST.

29 minutes ago, Orion said:

Has Hue been fired yet?  < fingers crossed >       ( and I didn't even see today's game )

I'm picking Monday as Hue's firing day.  Waiting until the Bye will mean the season is already over for us.  If Haslam wanted Haley or Williams as HC, then now would be the time to try and salvage the season.  (hopeless as that might be)

#BrownsCLEBrowns18.png For anyone that needs an update on the media war that's about start here it is. Mary K for Dee Haslam Peter King for Jimmy Haslam Mike Silver for Hue Jackson Aditi Kinkhabwala for Todd Haley Some at the NFL Network for John Dorsey

2 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Many rumors coming to light, Hue Jackson is gonna be fired tomorrow. Nothing official yet but good chance it happens 

Image result for poor uncle fester black

21 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

This is the youngest team. Penalties and mistakes and injuries have plagued this team all year long. Not Hue’s fault. 

Playcalling was good after halftime but it’s never good when the score is tied and that is a problem

penalties and mistakes are his fault....now the injuries on the otherhand are not.....why do we keep getting these dumbass coaches who don't teach discipline.....hue will be gone...don't know who will be the next coach.....sheeesh....never saw anything in my football watching lifetime like  this...regime after regime  of cowpoop...

Just now, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Many rumors coming to light, Hue Jackson is gonna be fired tomorrow. Nothing official yet but good chance it happens 

yea....yea.....and more yea......and after watching the bengals getting their butt kicked lewis might be right behind him......

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

just think sht through people. Let the team as it is fight out the seadon and give us a few quality wins. Or we can all just take up cross country skiing fir the winter as our sunday activitiy

you are not going to see 1 more win if the penalty situation does not change....not 1 more win....

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

Sounds good to me, and yea, I totally get it.... If they fire Huey tonight, it's just an interim dude that's gonna fill in for the rest of the season which does nothing, so they might as well just ride this charade out to it's inevitable end on whatever day Black Monday is. 

did the browns fire bud carson in the middle of one of the 90's season...not sure....can't remember who replaced him...some really old dude i  think....not sure.....refresh my memory plz....

Archived