THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK

Zombo

Over the past couple of years I've always had these gut feelings about Steelers/browns games...and I have been right.

While both browns and Steelers fans have predicted blowouts at the hands of the Steelers, I have sensed nail biters and barely escaping..and of course have been right.

This year for some reason I predict this game to be a complete an utter annihilation of the brown by the Steelers. This  shouldn't be because the browns are legit and are light years better than they were in the past.

Hmmmm... maybe who's actually gonna be doing the annihilating I got backwards!!! LOL

Nevertheless, this game I believe will determine the direction each team will take finishing out the season.

May the better team win!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StinkHole said:

LOL...a button pushed, nerve touched!

Gee, someone forgot to remind this "stupid fukking individual" about those leather helmet championships.

And it aint about being stupid, it's about no one giving a fukk,  not even browns fans…. until you need to.

Image result for BROWNS 0 SUPER BOWLS JERSEY

13 championships call us when you get halfway there13 championships call us when you get halfway there

Archived