THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report coming in, confirms russia reached out to trump back in 2015

Clevfan4life

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trump's decision to withdraw all 2000 U.S. troops from Syria celebrates a ... our military we should accomplish a clear goal with strong force and then get out.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:
Trump's decision to withdraw all 2000 U.S. troops from Syria celebrates a ... our military we should accomplish a clear goal with strong force and then get out.

Sometimes there may not be a right or wrong answer. I come down on the side of keeping our troops there for now but I might be wrong. There are arguments to be made on both sides. Regardless Mattis had strong feelings we stay there and that is most likely why he resigned. Trump going against Mattis and wanting our troops out was not some crazy idea. The sky isn't falling here. 

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Check out how this liberal journalist twists in the wind, anything Trump does...he’s opposed to it. . .

C63C84CF-26DC-49B4-8046-6DBFEB1F1140.jpeg

all you can with liberals like this is constantly point our they hypocrisy and double standards even though it just goes right over their heads...

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i point out when liberals do it, have been doing that for years. Like when they change senate rules to.suit them and it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Both Dems & Reps do it, just to suite their narrative.

When these so called “journalists” do it...well it rubs me the wrong way.

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Both Dems & Reps do it, just to suite their narrative.

When these so called “journalists” do it...well it rubs me the wrong way.

Most of these so called journalists will also claim to be unbiased when their liberal bias is on full display for all to see. The Washington Post for example has never in their history ever endorsed a republican for president. The NY Times Slimes has not endorsed a republican for president since Eisnhower 6o years ago. But they are unbiased ...yeah sure they are.

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security. … I will take the mantle,” Trump said. “I will be the one to shut it down.” - 2 days earlier. 

I guess the little bitch changed his mind.

Go ahead and shut it down. They should shut the bastard down every time they run up against a budget problem. No reason to have those laws if you're not going to enforce them. Just shut it down and say all right everybody takes a 2% cut across the board. Now shut up and leave me alone I'm going out to play golf.

WSS

7 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/politics/doug-jones-social-media.amp.html

I wonder if Mueller is upset about this?  Yeah right.  I get it, its Roy Moore.  He didn't deserve to win anyway, but it's pretty hypocritical.

So the Dems are meddling in another election?

Color me not shocked.

Stirring up more trouble than it finds

After 19 months, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has charged a number of targets with almost every conceivable sin — except collusion with Russia to throw an election. Yet suspicion of collusion was the reason that Mr. Mueller was appointed in the first place.

...... Add it all up, and we have reached the point where the Mueller team may be constructing more crimes than it is finding.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/26/the-mueller-investigation-charges-many-targets-wit/

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Obf, u keep harping on something u dont fucking know, why? When mueller releases his report than we'll all fucking know one way or another. Until then why do u insist on linking articles written by other people who have no fucking idea what mueller has found or not found? Srsly its ridiculous.

"After 19 months, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has charged a number of targets with almost every conceivable sin — except collusion with Russia to throw an election. Yet suspicion of collusion was the reason that Mr. Mueller was appointed in the first place."

That is not speculation that is factual. 

What dont u understand of "the investigation is still ongoing"? 

IF there are cgarges to brought for collusion, it will happen when the investigation is over. Then ur talking about a sitting president, things will get awful complcated. But what isnt complicated is the fact that we wont kbow shit till that report is filed. So again, where is ur malfunction?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

What dont u understand of "the investigation is still ongoing"? 

IF there are cgarges to brought for collusion, it will happen when the investigation is over. Then ur talking about a sitting president, things will get awful complcated. But what isnt complicated is the fact that we wont kbow shit till that report is filed. So again, where is ur malfunction?

So what you are saying the other charges were brought forward because they weren't related to Russian collusion and Mueller is saving all the Russian collusion charges to the end? Baloney. If there were charges to be made Mueller would be making them.

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So what you are saying the other charges were brought forward because they weren't related to Russian collusion and Mueller is saving all the Russian collusion charges to the end? Baloney. If there were charges to be made Mueller would be making them.

We were already told he's investigating thinhs that happened in 2017 AND 2018 that are directly related to.his prime investigation. We had a discussion about this just the other week. 

Archived