THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report coming in, confirms russia reached out to trump back in 2015

Clevfan4life

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so again, they're just parroting Flynns lawyers....who are saying that Flynn wasn't warned lying in this interview would get him busted. So again I ask, when is it ok to lie to FBI agents? and why is the night crew at FOX not acknowledging what the afternoon crew did? Which is that Flynn directed his subordinates to say the same lie to a newspaper that he parroted two weeks later to the FBI?

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so again, they're just parroting Flynns lawyers....who are saying that Flynn wasn't warned lying in this interview would get him busted. So again I ask, when is it ok to lie to FBI agents? and why is the night crew at FOX not acknowledging what the afternoon crew did? Which is that Flynn directed his subordinates to say the same lie to a newspaper that he parroted two weeks later to the FBI?

No they are saying Flynn did not lie. The FBI agents who interviewed Flynn said they didn't believe he lied. 

And as to when is it OK to lie to FBI agents just ask Hillary Clinton and some of her associates who lied to the FBI without any consequences.

The double standards of the Mueller investigation

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-hanson-mueller-mccabe-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-james-comey-huma-abedin-investigation-0430-story.html

dude, what the FBI agents at the time thought about whether he was lying or not, is fucking irrelevant!!!  are you drunk tonight? The Mueller investigation later is what determined that Flynn lied through his teeth, and Flynn has acknowledged he lied. What are you not getting? What the fuck are you not getting? 

Oh and btw, the mueller investigation has cost 25m, not 50.....again, #sources 

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

dude, what the FBI agents at the time thought about whether he was lying or not, is fucking irrelevant!!!  are you drunk tonight? The Mueller investigation later is what determined that Flynn lied through his teeth, and Flynn has acknowledged he lied. What are you not getting? What the fuck are you not getting? 

Oh and btw, the mueller investigation has cost 25m, not 50.....again, #sources 

Yeah it is not relevant the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn believed he was not lying..sure. It is also not relevant that Flynn had to sell his house to pay his legal bills and pled to get this over with either...and you are right about something though that Muellers tab is a mere 25 million and counting...that was one thing I posted without fact checking...

"and I promise that 1B could be spent hunting Hillary and none of you would bat an eye at that figure." 

and I could say the same to you it doesn't matter to you how much evidence there is of governmental abuse of power as long as it is directed at Trump it is OK...

23 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

and I could say the same to you it doesn't matter to you how much evidence there is of governmental abuse of power as long as it is directed at Trump it is OK...

Another case of incorrectly assuming others are as blindly biased as you are...

And $25M is a lot or a little depending on if you like the spend. $25M on investigating a republican president? Excessive! $25M to design the seat cushion of a fighter jet we won't use? Necessary to defend do America!

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Another case of incorrectly assuming others are as blindly biased as you are...

And $25M is a lot or a little depending on if you like the spend. $25M on investigating a republican president? Excessive! $25M to design the seat cushion of a fighter jet we won't use? Necessary to defend do America!

Are you upset?  Do you need a time out?😂😂

41 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Damn, you're even hooking in Steve now. Well done, sir. 

Now? Hey I've always contended that this is a disgusting partisan Witch Hunt. General Flynn as a man of respect and these charges are bullshit. As a matter of fact I feel that way about any special prosecutor I can think of.

WSS

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Im sorry, maybe im just Retarded...but can someone slow walk me through the relevance of the fact that the FBI agents that day beleived the lies that flynn admitted were lies......can someine please, and speak very slowly and deliberately, walk me through that?

I was never a big supporter of Flynn. He was fired for lying to VP Pence about not discussing sanctions with Russia and then Pence repeated that on Face the Nation which was not true. Flynn had discussed the sanctions but I don't think that in itself was wrong as he was part of the incoming administration. It was a needless stupid lie. Pence wasn't too happy about repeating Flynn's lie on national tv and Flynn was fired. (unlike the Obama administration when Susan Rice went on 5 Sunday morning talk shows to repeat the lie about the Benghazi youtube video and she was not fired but got promoted)

When the FBI agents interviewed Flynn it was already known publicly that Flynn's conversation with the Russians were recorded and the FBI agents had a transcript of it. Flynn had to have known this too so when they asked him questions about his conversations with the Russians he knew the FBI already knew what he had said. So what is not known is what exactly did he say? Was it just something he got wrong from memory or was it a stupid needless lie? 

Without a transcript of the conversation the only ones to rely on would be the FBI agents themselves who felt that Flynn had been forthcoming with them and did not deliberately try to deceive them which makes me believe he got some of his statements wrong on his conversations with the Russians but was not deliberately trying to lie. Again why would he lie about it when he knew the FBI had recorded the conversation?  

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Now? Hey I've always contended that this is a disgusting partisan Witch Hunt. General Flynn as a man of respect and these charges are bullshit. As a matter of fact I feel that way about any special prosecutor I can think of.

WSS

Because DH doesn't actually mean 95% of what he says.  You're getting hooked in by the trolling and it's hilarious.   

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Said nobody. Cause we dont know why he lied. Mueller prob knows, and we'll evebtually be privy to it.

The FBi agents who interviewed Flynn didn't think he lied and one of those was Trump hating Peter Strzok. To Strzok's credit he apparently did not want to nail Flynn on maybe an inaccurate statement but Mueller saw an opportunity to put the squeeze on Flynn to get information on Trump and there you have the reason why Mueller insisted on prosecution of Flynn...of course putting the squeeze on Flynn caused him to sell his house to pay legal bills as well as probably Mueller prosecutors threatening Flynn with going after his son if he didn't take a deal...the last part is speculation but we'll see eventually what really happened.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I probably know Die Hard better than you do. If you think General Flynn is an evil guy and a danger to the country feel free to rage on.

WSS

Wasn't aware I had said or implied either of those things.  

Also on this constant anger theme with you... 

There was NO reason to have gone after Flynn except for he was part of the Trump admin.

dirty comey, dirty rosenstein, dirty mureller, dirty filthy strzok/page etc etc higgardly, bruce ohr and wife, dirty clapper, dirty filthy

nazi like breenan,

major front players making up much of the deep state as we know it.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Wasn't aware I had said or implied either of those things.  

Also on this constant anger theme with you... 

Actually you called me for adding an upvote,or whatever the hell, on his comment that he believed the general Flynn has been treated badly. I have no doubt he meant that and I agree with it.

WSS

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The FBi agents who interviewed Flynn didn't think he lied

Again, what is the relevance of that? "At the time, they didnt think he was lying"....but then later they found out he was so wgat is this constant bullshit about? They only knew he made the same statement 2 weeks prior, they didnt know it was bullshit till later....welcome to 90% of crim investigations in this country where the perp never tells the truth the first time through

Archived