THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller report coming in, confirms russia reached out to trump back in 2015

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah you keep on justifying reading blogs as if they are real news sources. Makes it easier for you to read only things that you agree with.

LOL!  Houston we have a problem (with the Trumpettes)!    😛

https://www.popsci.com/radical-politics-metacognition

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

It's a conspracy!!!

"As the judge works up and down that short sentencing spectrum in the next hearing, Flynn should stand accountable for the crime he confessed to – and not the crimes imagined in his record."

They aren't imagined. They aren't charging him because he was such a great "rat". That was part of the deal. But you keep on spinning. Last weeks, "he was tricked into lying" has been shown to be stupid. I'm sure this week spin will also be shown to be stupid. But you won't remember how stupid it was, because you will have moved on to the next stupid conspiracy theory you are fed from bloggers. Trump does love the stupid people.

Since when is ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams a blogger? 

ABC News chief legal analyst and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams said Michael Flynn “got railroaded” at his sentencing hearing on Tuesday, calling the district court judge who presided “either unprepared” or “vindictive.”

Abrams addressed the “astonishing hearing” of Flynn — in which the former former national security adviser’s sentencing was postponed to March 13 — on his SiriusXM show on the P.O.T.U.S. channel Tuesday.

“On the whole, I think he was treated unfairly today,” Abrams said of Flynn. “I have sympathy for Michael Flynn now, and it’s fair to say that at this hearing he got railroaded.”

29 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Since when is ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams a blogger? 

ABC News chief legal analyst and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams said Michael Flynn “got railroaded” at his sentencing hearing on Tuesday, calling the district court judge who presided “either unprepared” or “vindictive.”

Abrams addressed the “astonishing hearing” of Flynn — in which the former former national security adviser’s sentencing was postponed to March 13 — on his SiriusXM show on the P.O.T.U.S. channel Tuesday.

“On the whole, I think he was treated unfairly today,” Abrams said of Flynn. “I have sympathy for Michael Flynn now, and it’s fair to say that at this hearing he got railroaded.”

You have a link to a blogger site that include Uranium One garbage and two other conspiracy garbage.  You think quoting someone who isn't part of a garbage site makes the site creditable?

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

" Adam Mill is a pseudonym. He works in Kansas City, Missouri as an attorney specializing in labor and employment and public administration law. Adam graduated from the University of Kansas and has been admitted to practice in Kansas and Missouri. Check out Adam’s new novel on Kindle, "Recrudescence." It's the story of a Kansas graduate student who discovers a hidden Greek oracle. "

So Adam is an anonymous writer with a book to peddle. That gives credibility. 🙄

Wpuld u ficking stone old tweekers, not u Tex, stop bringing these ridiculous asinine internet faggots into these discussions as sources? Omfg can any of u right wing opiate addicts be bothered to spend 5 seconds vetting a single fucking link?

All of u are constantly citing these mind numbing faggots that think the internet was specifically made for them to talk about subject matter they have no expertise in. 

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

They literally invite rando's to their website becsuse they cant find professionals in their respective fields who will 

A) write something that fits the narrative there 

B ) will put their name and professional reputation to that horseshit

Dear fucking god the lectures we get daily here about "fake news" yet we're linked articles by faggot uniom lawyers who moonlight as kindle authors first and pplitical analysts second. Its getting about time to turn the internet off completely

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

They literally invite rando's to their website becsuse they cant find professionals in their respective fields who will 

A) write something that fits the narrative there 

B ) will put their name and professional reputation to that horseshit

Dear fucking god the lectures we get daily here about "fake news" yet we're linked articles by faggot uniom lawyers who moonlight as kindle authors first and pplitical analysts second. Its getting about time to turn the internet off completely

Hey, hey. I'm sure this guy self-published at least one book. 🤣 

33 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

his right to remain silent under the Fifth Amendment.

Not see anything about the right to remain silent in the Fifth Amendment. Miranda warnings are for people who are arrested, not questioned. Non Cheetos Jesus how stupid do you have to be to believe this garbage? Why you guys keep defending this loser, wait I know why. Because your war hero keeps defending him, so of course you have to as well. Sheep.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

And now Putin's puppet has made a decision to withdraw from Syria just as Putin wants us to do. And all without consulting any Americans including Mattis and the Joint Chiefs. I can't say that about Russians however. Need any more proof that this guy is an absolute blithering idiot or worse?

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And now Putin's puppet has made a decision to withdraw from Syria just as Putin wants us to do. And all without consulting any Americans including Mattis and the Joint Chiefs. I can't say that about Russians however. Need any more proof that this guy is an absolute blithering idiot or worse?

I don't agree with Trump pulling out of Syria because we saw already what happened in Iraq when Obama pulled out our troops and ISIS ( the JV team) filled the void and  started taking over the region. 

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't agree with Trump pulling out of Syria because we saw already what happened in Iraq when Obama pulled out our troops and ISIS ( the JV team) filled the void and  started taking over the region. 

I'm sure he hash shthoght luong and hardssed about thish. Noshig wrongh wish thish brean.  😵

20 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Righty is the one crying about how long it is taking. They can take as much time as they need. It has already paid for itself. 

It’s a shame the same scrutiny wasn’t applied to Hillary.

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

FD85345A-18FB-4192-A8B1-1E776B80DC4C.jpeg

I'm sure it doesn't really matter anyway. Once ISIS 2.0 pops back up and we have to send our troops back in to stem the violence again, I'm sure the far rightists and their pundits will try to pin it on Obama, or Hillary, or the Democrats. 

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

There you go, OBF. I even managed to fit a Bibble verse in there for you.

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah, they should have had an 8th and 9th Benghazi investigation. I'm sure they would find something, right?

I would’ve been happy if the FBI spent more than 10 days investigating that crooked bitch...I’m sure they would’ve found some dirt on her.

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

How long and hard did Obama think before he pulled our troops out of Iraq too soon and all the problems that caused?

He was wrong too. Two wrongs do not make a right. And while Trump was doing that without anyone's advice and consent, he was also lifting sanctions on two Russian companies. It's time to start thinking that he is a compromised president who is taking orders from Putin.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He was wrong too. Two wrongs do not make a right. And while Trump was doing that without anyone's advice and consent, he was also lifting sanctions on two Russian companies. It's time to start thinking that he is a compromised president who is taking orders from Putin.

I think we should keep our troops in Syria but I don't see anything sinister about this with Trump and Russia. Trump seems to be following the Teddy Roosevelt formula with Russia of speaking softly and carrying a big stick. He might speak too well of Russia at times but his policies have in many ways been tougher than Obama's in dealing with the Russians. 

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think we should keep our troops in Syria but I don't see anything sinister about this with Trump and Russia. Trump seems to be following the Teddy Roosevelt formula with Russia of speaking softly and carrying a big stick. He might speak too well of Russia at times but his policies have in many ways been tougher than Obama's in dealing with the Russians. 

Look up the two companies. It will change your mind because they are deeply entrenched with Putin and his oligarchs. And it was the Republican congress that forced Trump's hand on maintaining or adding sanctions on Russia, not Trump. That gave him a decent "my hands are tied" excuse for his buddy. Everything about this stinks to high heaven including not just these two things but all the lying about Trump Towers Moscow and now coming out that he not only knew about it but signed the paperwork. You don't think that gave Russia Kompramat? Everything that is coming out via these investigations are going to be 10 times worse than we already know. Count on it.

BTW the Senate was about 98-2 against this recent pullout decision once they got it through the tweet. For once they are all standing up and saying this is a really bad decision. Even Cornyn from Texas is incensed about it. Lose him and you lose 'em all. When will the Republican Senate finally decide it's time to take legislative action into their own hands and out of his incompetent, seat of the pants ill-informed hands.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Look up the two companies. It will change your mind because they are deeply entrenched with Putin and his oligarchs. And it was the Republican congress that forced Trump's hand on maintaining or adding sanctions on Russia, not Trump. That gave him a decent "my hands are tied" excuse for his buddy. Everything about this stinks to high heaven including not just these two things but all the lying about Trump Towers Moscow and now coming out that he not only knew about it but signed the paperwork. You don't think that gave Russia Kompramat? Everything that is coming out via these investigations are going to be 10 times worse than we already know. Count on it.

BTW the Senate was about 98-2 against this recent pullout decision once they got it through the tweet. For once they are all standing up and saying this is a really bad decision. Even Cornyn from Texas is incensed about it. Lose him and you lose 'em all. When will the Republican Senate finally decide it's time to take legislative action into their own hands and out of his incompetent, seat of the pants ill-informed hands.

Putin has assured President Trump that Russian troops will maintain the peace.😁

I don't believe if Mueller had anything with substance on Trump his team of Hillary donor prosecutors would be keeping it under wraps. They would leak it out. Even though I don't like pulling out the troops in Syria my guess is there is a good portion of the country who agree with it.  Under Trump we have done a great job in taking back almost all of the territory that ISIS had gained but they have not been defeated and as long as they are still a threat we should not be pulling out the troops. So I think Trump is wrong on both fronts that ISIS has not been totally defeated and we are making a mistake pulling out the troops too soon.

However Trump does have one backer who believes ISIS has been defeated and Trump is making the right decision to pull the troops out of Syria (Putin)  but I'm thinking the last thing Trump needs right now would be his support. Putin is not stupid and knows his backing of Trump's plans only sows more discord in our country and that is what the Russians have always tried to do with their meddling even in the 2016 election it was all about sowing discord.

FBI Director Wray says Russia continues to sow discord in US

ASPEN, Colo. (AP) — FBI Director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that Russia continues to use fake news, propaganda and covert operations to “spin up” Americans on both sides of hot-button issues to sow discord in the United States.

https://apnews.com/76e6dbb0279b4397ac2ba6f0ad2f4935

Putin: Trump right on ISIS defeat in Syria

New Day

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he agrees with President Trump's decision to pull US troops out of Syria and that Trump is right about ISIS being defeated there. 

Source: CNN

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/12/20/putin-agrees-with-trump-isis-syria-newday-vpx.cnn

Archived