THE BROWNS BOARD

CJ and his "lawyer" lied about Trump Tower Moscow, what a non surprise

cccjwh

A newly obtained document shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia, despite his attorney Rudy Giuliani claiming on Sunday the document was never signed.

CNN's Chris Cuomo obtained a copy of the signed letter of intent that set the stage for negotiations for Trump condominiums, a hotel and commercial property in the heart of Moscow. The letter is dated October 28, 2015, and bears the President's signature.
When asked on Sunday about the letter, Giuliani incorrectly told CNN's Dana Bash that it had not been signed.
"It was a real estate project. There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it," Giuliani told Bash.

The non-binding document is also signed by Andrey Rozov, owner of I.C. Expert Investment Co., the Russian firm that would have been responsible for developing the property.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/trump-signed-letter-of-intent-rudy-giuliani-moscow/index.html

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/12/18/attachment.1.pdf

So CJ's fake charity is going to close, just like his fake university.  17 separate investigations into this want-to-be mobster. 

27 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Uhm did Trump violate any laws? Nope as in zero.... now Hillary Clinton and her pay to play Clinton Foundation that is a different matter..

No idea if he broken the law. Like a said just another lie from your war hero. It surprised no one, hence the title "non surprise".

being wrong isn't a lie, moron.

Learn the definition of words.

wait - you are a liberal, never mind. You won't.

from your own cnn link:

But the project, which was ultimately scrapped, would've given Trump's company a $4 million upfront fee, no upfront costs, a percentage of the sales and control over marketing and design. The deal also included an opportunity to name the hotel spa after Trump's daughter Ivanka.

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

being wrong isn't a lie, moron.

Learn the definition of words.

wait - you are a liberal, never mind. You won't.

from your own cnn link:

But the project, which was ultimately scrapped, would've given Trump's company a $4 million upfront fee, no upfront costs, a percentage of the sales and control over marketing and design. The deal also included an opportunity to name the hotel spa after Trump's daughter Ivanka.

Sure TDMIS believe him when he said over and over that he had no business in Russia. You TDIMS suck up whatever he says after all. Who going to pay for the wall!!! 

<memes and/or links to follow>

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Uhm did Trump violate any laws? Nope as in zero.... now Hillary Clinton and her pay to play Clinton Foundation that is a different matter..

Out of pure curiousity, between Hillary and Trump.... which foundation is currently being dissolved?

Asking for a friend.

21 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Out of pure curiousity, between Hillary and Trump.... which foundation is currently being dissolved?

Asking for a friend.

For your friend:

JUST 5.7 PERCENT OF CLINTON FOUNDATION BUDGET ACTUALLY WENT TO CHARITABLE GRANTS

Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”

The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.

That number pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.

Another $50.4 million was marked as “other expenses,” while the remaining almost $851K was marked as “professional fundraising expenses.”

https://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

CLINTON FOUNDATION DECEIVED IRS ON TAX EXEMPTION FROM THE START

https://dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/clinton-foundation-deceived-irs-on-tax-exemption-from-the-start/

41 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

For your friend:

JUST 5.7 PERCENT OF CLINTON FOUNDATION BUDGET ACTUALLY WENT TO CHARITABLE GRANTS

Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”

The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.

That number pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.

Another $50.4 million was marked as “other expenses,” while the remaining almost $851K was marked as “professional fundraising expenses.”

https://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

https://dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/clinton-foundation-deceived-irs-on-tax-exemption-from-the-start/

🤔 Why do you insist on bringing things upon yourself, friend?:

CBS NewsTrump Foundation to close amid allegations money used for personal benefit

"President Donald Trump has agreed to shut down his family's embattled Trump Foundation, following investigators' allegations the charity misused funds by directing them to Mr. Trump or his businesses. The attorney general alleged the foundation engaged in a "a shocking pattern of illegality."

New York Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood said in a statement the Trump Foundation had signed an agreement to dissolve the charity under court supervision. The attorney general will review and approve the process, including approving the charities slated to receive the foundation's remaining assets..."

42 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

For your friend:

Your garbage story from your usual garbage sources is lying to you yet again. Take 10 minutes to look it up in real source and you wouldn't look so stupid. Non Cheetos Jesus same bullshit lies over and over. 

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Here their 990 Beavis.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_2014.pdf

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

Willfull stupidity is the worst kind of stupidity.

For nearly every example of an act of corruption on the part of the Clintons, you can find the similar examples that match or exceed their corruption on the part of Trump and his business interests. 

When will you all see that there's virtually no difference in the way the Clintons work and the way Trump operates?

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your garbage story from your usual garbage sources is lying to you yet again. Take 10 minutes to look it up in real source and you wouldn't look so stupid. Non Cheetos Jesus same bullshit lies over and over. 

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Here their 990 Beavis.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_2014.pdf

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

Willfull stupidity is the worst kind of stupidity.

Hey genius...start connecting the dots with Hillary Clinton as sec of state and her pay to play Clinton Foundation. Notice they are not raking in those foreign donors today? Bill isn't getting a half a million for a speech any longer...talk about willful stupidity..

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Hey genius...start connecting the dots with Hillary Clinton as sec of state and her pay to play Clinton Foundation. Notice they are not raking in those foreign donors today? Bill isn't getting a half a million for a speech any longer...talk about willful stupidity..

Sure that a great way to investigate. You have a desired outcome, so go back and connect to dots so it "fits" together the way you want it to fit. Wait that's how moron conspiracy theorists "prove" shit. Sorry, but that I don't take your word for it, because you have shown over and over again you don't fact check anything you post. You just post garbage that agrees with your opinions. See see this guys "gets it". 

13 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

For nearly every example of an act of corruption on the part of the Clintons, you can find the similar examples that match or exceed their corruption on the part of Trump and his business interests. 

When will you all see that there's virtually no difference in the way the Clintons work and the way Trump operates?

It's pretty close, but the Clintons aren't completely incompetent. So it hard to get a good comparison. 

Just now, cccjwh said:

Sure that a great way to investigate. You have a desired outcome, so go back and connect to dots so it "fits" together the way you want it to fit. Wait that's how moron conspiracy theorists "prove" shit. Sorry, but that I don't take your word for it, because you have shown over and over again you don't fact check anything you post. You just post garbage that agrees with your opinions. See see this guys "gets it". 

Your list of your approved sites of truth gets a little old and annoying. I have already shown you as well as others here that your list of approved sites is garbage in itself. Your Southern Poverty Law Center you hold up as some kind of non biased source of truth is baloney. Not to mention you are so full of TDS you could look at the sun and  not see the light...

54 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

For your friend:

Oh I've no doubt that her shit should be shut down as well, but I didn't vote for that broad.    However you voted for Trump then have the audacity to talk about the Clinton Foundation. 

Laughable.  

Your list of your approved sites of truth gets a little old and annoying. I have already shown you as well as others here that your list of approved sites is garbage in itself. Your Southern Poverty Law Center you hold up as some kind of non biased source of truth is baloney. Not to mention you are so full of TDS you could look at the sun and  not see the light...

Sorry but TDIMS lack the ability to correctly diagnosis TDS. To TDIMS anyone who doesn't have Trump's dick in their mouth has TDS. Showing how bias and/or misleading your sources are, isn't for you. You and the other TDIMS don't care if what you are posting is true or not. Sorry to burst your nice safe right wing nut bubble.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Asking for a friend.

Hillary’ foundation received $45 million from the Russkies.

Trump’s foundation received $0 from the Russkies.

Gee...I don’t know...who do you think Mueller should be investigating?

Do u see that by constantly bringing up the CF, they're trying to get us to defend the CF....which no one here is attempting. We know there was "alot" of pay for play....and it oughta get dissolved. But she's thankfully not president, if we can impeach the one now maybe we can erase that 2016 shitshow from our collective memories

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Oh I've no doubt that her shit should be shut down as well, but I didn't vote for that broad.    However you voted for Trump then have the audacity to talk about the Clinton Foundation. 

Laughable.  

Voting for Trump was easy when the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't mind at all seeing Trump Foundation being investigated I just want to see the Clinton Foundation face the same scrutiny.

Clinton campaign deserves a full investigation just like Trump World

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/369013-clinton-campaign-deserves-a-full-investigation-just-like-trumpworld

Voting for Trump was easy when the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't mind at all seeing Trump Foundation being investigated I just want to see the Clinton Foundation face the same scrutiny.

Clinton campaign deserves a full investigation just like Trump World

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/369013-clinton-campaign-deserves-a-full-investigation-just-like-trumpworld

The alternative was 3rd party like I went.  But in the country we don't want to talk with our neighbors and make decisions beneficial to our country.  We'll just vote for the "opposite" of whom we dislike more.     So if candidate A is an arsonist, most we'll vote for B even if he's a rapist.     Same same.  

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hillary’ foundation received $45 million from the Russkies.

Trump’s foundation received $0 from the Russkies.

Gee...I don’t know...who do you think Mueller should be investigating?

I'll grant you that, right at this moment. I have a feeling, however, that this may change once the Muller investigation comes to a head and your quote will age like fine wine. It remains to be seen, I suppose. I'll stick a pin in this one and revisit later.

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'll grant you that, right at this moment. I have a feeling, however, that this may change once the Muller investigation comes to a head and your quote will age like fine wine. It remains to be seen, I suppose. I'll stick a pin in this one and revisit later.

Well wake me up when that happens, cause it ain’t coming anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The alternative was 3rd party like I went.  But in the country we don't want to talk with our neighbors and make decisions beneficial to our country.  We'll just vote for the "opposite" of whom we dislike more.     So if candidate A is an arsonist, most we'll vote for B even if he's a rapist.     Same same.  

There is usually a couple ways of thinking about things. I have heard voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil so why do it? Logically wouldn't less evil be better than more evil. Voting third party realistically is throwing your vote away when the candidate has no chance of winning. I'm not knocking you for doing it if you felt that neither the dem or republican candidate was worth voting for. If I felt that way I would have either written in a candidate or voted for a third party candidate I could support. I thought Trump was worth voting for and on the one issue most important to me (pro life) Trump has come through very well. When pro abortion groups call him the most pro life president ever it validates even more my voting for him. 

25 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Do u see that by constantly bringing up the CF, they're trying to get us to defend the CF....which no one here is attempting. We know there was "alot" of pay for play....and it oughta get dissolved. But she's thankfully not president, if we can impeach the one now maybe we can erase that 2016 shitshow from our collective memories

Clinton was impeached, but not removed from office.  I'm sure Trump will be impeached, and he won't be removed from office.  Unless something really big and verified comes out.  The Senate is Republican majority, and to remove you need a 2/3 majority from the Senate.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I should have guessed this would immediately be one of those "but Hillary!!" threads

We have to find something to talk about, that Mueller investigation isn’t giving any talking points.

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is usually a couple ways of thinking about things. I have heard voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil so why do it? Logically wouldn't less evil be better than more evil. Voting third party realistically is throwing your vote away when the candidate has no chance of winning. I'm not knocking you for doing it if you felt that neither the dem or republican candidate was worth voting for. If I felt that way I would have either written in a candidate or voted for a third party candidate I could support. I thought Trump was worth voting for and on the one issue most important to me (pro life) Trump has come through very well. When pro abortion groups call him the most pro life president ever it validates even more my voting for him. 

I don't vote simply because 'X' candidate will win.  I vote because it's my endorsement that I believe someone will be the best possible office holder for my country and my people.

About damned time people learned this instead of just wanting to be on the "winning team".  

edit:  Single issue voters are toxic.

Archived