THE BROWNS BOARD

CJ and his "lawyer" lied about Trump Tower Moscow, what a non surprise

cccjwh

43 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I don't vote simply because 'X' candidate will win.  I vote because it's my endorsement that I believe someone will be the best possible office holder for my country and my people.

About damned time people learned this instead of just wanting to be on the "winning team".  

edit:  Single issue voters are toxic.

And that is great and I'm proud for you, let me shake your hand so I can tell everyone I did.. seriously you can come down from the mountain anytime. Single issue voters are not toxic they are committed to what they believe in.

35 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And that is great and I'm proud for you, let me shake your hand so I can tell everyone I did.. seriously you can come down from the mountain anytime. Single issue voters are not toxic they are committed to what they believe in.

No, they're monoliths easily manipulated by one party. How does one get ur age and not realize that? This country would be barely above 3rd world status if it had been this way from the beginning, and we know this because we can see similar dynamics in middle eastern coubtries where the populace is kept ignorant so they care about very little except some basics,  making them easy marks to.keep subdued. Hows that working out for the middle east? 

Our society is too complex and theres too much important shit not being done because we dont just have only two partues, but the people who vote for those two parties hold them to such little accountability that its breathlessly easy for politicians to talk core "meat and potatoes", ie poly speak, and keep their base in line.

The world as a whole needs to move away from humans like urself. We'll get nowhere otherwise. And hear me clear, liberals who vote for their candidates cause #prochoice and #lbgtrights.....are just as bad as u. U can tell people who.point this out to u, to come down from the mountain in  ur attmpt to belittle them and marginalize their argument  but it changes nothing. Ur not "committed"....ur dogmatic and refuse to accept that what was once good for the whole may not be anymore and vice versa. This soviety has to rationally govern itself and it cant do so with toxic one issue voters like urself so pervasive

47 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Nah, it's demonstrably illogical and dare I say based on... "emotion"

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

No, they're monoliths easily manipulated by one party. How does one get ur age and not realize that? This country would be barely above 3rd world status if it had been this way from the beginning, and we know this because we can see similar dynamics in middle eastern coubtries where the populace is kept ignorant so they care about very little except some basics,  making them easy marks to.keep subdued. Hows that working out for the middle east? 

Our society is too complex and theres too much important shit not being done because we dont just have only two partues, but the people who vote for those two parties hold them to such little accountability that its breathlessly easy for politicians to talk core "meat and potatoes", ie poly speak, and keep their base in line.

The world as a whole needs to move away from humans like urself. We'll get nowhere otherwise. And hear me clear, liberals who vote for their candidates cause #prochoice and #lbgtrights.....are just as bad as u. U can tell people who.point this out to u, to come down from the mountain in  ur attmpt to belittle them and marginalize their argument  but it changes nothing. Ur not "committed"....ur dogmatic and refuse to accept that what was once good for the whole may not be anymore and vice versa. This soviety has to rationally govern itself and it cant do so with toxic one issue voters like urself so pervasive

Do yourself a favor and get some spellcheck. Those of us on the pro life side know only too well the hypocrisy from the republicans who want our vote but don't deliver such as continuing to fund Planned Parenthood even when they are in power. I don't have faith in any man or political party and really you shouldn't either.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Do yourself a favor and get some spellcheck. Those of us on the pro life side know only too well the hypocrisy from the republicans who want our vote but don't deliver such as continuing to fund Planned Parenthood even when they are in power. I don't have faith in any man or political party and really you shouldn't either.

They don't do that AND they continue to support the US involvement in Yemen while tons of brown kids die...    so let's not pretend like PP is much of a 'real' issue for them.

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Do yourself a favor and get some spellcheck. 

How bout u Do me a favor and shut up about this pecking touchscreen i have to.deal with that fucks up so many times it vecomes too tiresome to go back and correct. If ur not Retarded u can still plainly see what is being typed. Im not reviewing every post for every little mistake this touchscreen makes, so just shut up about it causr its irrelevant. 

But noted that ud rather point out spelling and grammar than address what was said. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

How bout u Do me a favor and shut up about this pecking touchscreen i have to.deal with that fucks up so many times it vecomes too tiresome to go back and correct. If ur not Retarded u can still plainly see what is being typed. Im not reviewing every post for every little mistake this touchscreen makes, so just shut up about it causr its irrelevant. 

But noted that ud rather point out spelling and grammar than address what was said. 

Blame it on the touchscreen....😰

Lighten up Cleveland just razzing you.

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U type un fkg ngr fgt obamaics.

13 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

They don't do that AND they continue to support the US involvement in Yemen while tons of brown kids die...    so let's not pretend like PP is much of a 'real' issue for them.

I seriously doubt if much of the country has any idea what is even going on in Yemen because our media is obsessed with all things Trump. 

Archived