THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt Never-Trumper resistance fighters should just leave the country

calfoxwc

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Surely you didn’t ridicule a former president.......

....Come on, Cal.

I'm not a musician. It's about musicians "jumping on the bandwagon" against Pres Trump.

HE is saying what he is saying. I just think it's interesting he is speaking out to the contrary of so many others who are exactly like what he's talking about.

Although, did he openly call for obaMao's removal from office? Did the Dixie Dicks bash Obamao?

I'm retired. I have to go work on the flip house later, but I'm retired. LOL

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This just shows political hypocrisy. Anti war lefties disappeared under Obama because their guy was doing it. Pro 2A conservatives (not all, there is starting to be a vocal group) were pretty accepting of having Trump turn a bunch of law abiding gun owners into felons. 

Hypocrisy in politics? say it aint so...😄😄

No matter what the issue is the roles almost always get reversed depending on whose oxe is being gored at the time...

On the bumpstock ban there are pro 2a conservatives like myself who wanted to see a ban regardless of how Trump or anyone else felt about it. I didn't like the confiscation part though which does turn former law abiding citizens into new criminals if they fail to turn them in. What I wanted to see was a ban on the sale and mfg of bumpstocks. 

the logic of bump stocks being compared to machine guns... as in, emulating them, is enough for me to

think it's okay. But the left (communist minded) wants everything banned that Real America owns and does.

The left has made common sense go out the window. They just demand the power to rule. Too bad.

Archived