THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue Jackson won 3 games in 3 seasons but the Bengals are still interviewing him

tinythinker

15 minutes ago, Orion said:

Rooney rule?

Naw, he's got ties from his previous stint. Plus, it might help him get a (better) assistant coaching offer. I figure they are trying to boost his stock as a favor. Makes as much sense as anything else.

I might think he was trying to tell Cincy "of course I couldn't win in Cleveland" but Williams busted that excuse.

27 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

Naw, he's got ties from his previous stint. Plus, it might help him get a (better) assistant coaching offer. I figure they are trying to boost his stock as a favor. Makes as much sense as anything else.

I might think he was trying to tell Cincy "of course I couldn't win in Cleveland" but Williams busted that excuse.

Well if 3-36-1 wasn't bad enough, he blew his reputation as a qb guru after RG III, Kessler, Kizer, and then starting Taylor over Mayfield. MHO is he can't recognize talent if it walked up to him and bit him in the ass....  

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well if 3-36-1 wasn't bad enough, he blew his reputation as a qb guru after RG III, Kessler, Kizer, and then starting Taylor over Mayfield. MHO is he can't recognize talent if it walked up to him and bit him in the ass....  

I "trust you" Larry.😜😂

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Did anyone mention that when he went in the lake last time, the walleye quite biting for six weeks. 

He had better lean how to swim, or buy a life jacket when he has to jump in the Ohio River after an 0-16 with the Bengals. The river is dredged out deep enough in the Cinci\Covington area, there's no place to wade. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

He had better lean how to swim, or buy a life jacket when he has to jump in the Ohio River after an 0-16 with the Bengals. The river is dredged out deep enough in the Cinci\Covington area, there's no place to wade. 

For cat fishing, I’ve seen what they call Stinkbait. Same thing?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, darren15 said:

HELL IN THE DESERT

Cardinals Interview Hue Jackson For Offensive Coordinator Job http://bit.ly/2DleO7g 

0-16, here they come...  It's a long way from Glendale to jump in Lake Mead....  And not just the Huebatross, the Cardinals have made a bunch of questionable hires....  

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

0-16, here they come...  It's a long way from Glendale to jump in Lake Mead....  And not just the Huebatross, the Cardinals have made a bunch of questionable hires....  

Kliff Kingsbury being the most questionable..

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cardinals fired wilks and want to go back to.a 3-4.....i wonder if that affects whether thry draft bosa or not. Whivh evrry mock still has them doing

The "old" Browns of the desert. Please draft a guy who doesn't fit your defensive scheme....  

On 1/18/2019 at 7:45 PM, Unsympathetic said:

kliff kingsbury and hue jackson, together at last.  Unexpected side bonus: Hue gets to ruin Josh Rosen!

Your 2019 Arizona Cardinals, ladies and gentlemen.  Somebody start a slow clap.

and lets not forget they are on are schedule next year

wonder which coach Baker will stare down after a TD pass ?

On 1/18/2019 at 9:10 PM, darren15 said:

HELL IN THE DESERT

Cardinals Interview Hue Jackson For Offensive Coordinator Job http://bit.ly/2DleO7g 

From most media reports, The last OC candidate interviewed with Kliff Kings-Buried was Huejax.re-Convincing Kliff that he'd be better off calling the plays in the Desert..Well what a shocker 😂. Am guessing Jim Bob Cooter only takes a job with play calling duties & sucks at making coffee  

Archived