THE BROWNS BOARD

Conference Finals live Chat room

gumby73

Did Dorsey leave a parting gift drafting the dancing kangaroo mascot too? coyote? wtf is that? anywho Pats 17-14 & LB's can't cover little annoying gnats..let'em play zebras   

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I'm hoping NE loses by one or two points......GO KC, I  guess.  

Holy smokes they stiffed NE. I thought this was a NE game...... 9 minutes left.

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Holy smokes they stiffed NE. I thought this was a NE game...... 9 minutes left.

Just jumped from the couch to celebrate. Let's go Chiefs... I don't want to see the Patriots in another Superbowl.

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

First, sorry for jumping all over you D!  You normally get me laughing with well timed sense of humor. FWIW, I don't think Payton called his best game but I still feel if the refs did the job they were well paid to do - the Saints have 4 seconds on the clock with a chip shot game winning FG.

And you're last comment, here's the thing - how many times opponents that have played the Browns have ever had any reason to feel like they got screwed against Cleveland in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999?   If that was Cleveland playing the Saints - the Refs wouldn't have hesitated to throw that flag.  That said, Roger Goodell wanted 2 NFL teams in LA and apparently 1 in the SB (as someone else said in this thread) so the Saints got boned up the asss without the vaseline...  You know that as much as everyone on the planet knows it....

No problem brother, you know that! My dad and brother are huge LA Rams fans so I always root for them..... unless Vinny is setting an NFL record for completion % in Anaheim Stadium, then I'm dancing in the stands while wearing my authentic, signed 57 jersey and laughing my ass off right to both of their faces!

Ahhhhh, good times, good times :lol:

Just now, beare said:

bet they screw kc on this call

Should be NE ball -but- we'll see.....game may depend on this!

It's a hard call. Can't blame the refs, it can go either way in my opinion. I'd like Edelman being the one fucking it up for once, though!

Just now, beare said:

good it worked out chiefs ball

NE ball.....wait KC ball?

Overtime II?

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Edelman got dome rocked after the pick and it wasn't called. 

My brother and I just laughed our asses of watching how he got owned and lied flat after the INT. That was savage!

Archived