THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Super Bowl LIII Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

1 minute ago, bjh2130 said:

Outkast is far from "nobody rappers". Six Studio albums six Grammy Awards over 25 million sold. As well as being the ones (with ludacris) who really brought Southern hip-hop to prominence

Can't believe we have people on here shitting on Big Boi and Andre

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

some of their LB'er coverage has cost them dearly tonight. Pass rushing yes, they get it done with their front line.....but they prob need to pick up a LB'er or two in the offseason. 

would you trade Kirksey for Cory Littleton?

I don't know about "decided" the game. That offense stinks today. I know Goff is going up against arguably the greatest coach of all time, but these throw...like that last one, that has to go to the corner of the endzone. It floated down at the 5. That's 10-15 yds shot of where it should have been. That isn't just a small miss. 

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

I don't know about "decided" the game. That offense stinks today. I know Goff is going up against arguably the greatest coach of all time, but these throw...like that last one, that has to go to the corner of the endzone. It floated down at the 5. That's 10-15 yds shot of where it should have been. That isn't just a small miss. 

He had a DB running full speed into his face

no qb coach here..but Goff seemed to be holding the ball down lower in his drop steps than usual?, cost him a few times being late on mechanics..than late with ball 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, if Michel was gone, they might have taken Chubb. Think about that.

I had wanted Michel for the Browns all the way to the draft, but Chubb was my second choice. It was like 1A and 1B.

Archived