THE BROWNS BOARD

Analhole Brown Goes to Oakland

darren15

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 5150k9 said:

I look at it this way. AB going to the Bills is a big F U and he will be mediocre with that team. I might be alone but this puts a smile on my face.

I agree that’s a great place for mr big chest  even the Redskins would be another dreadful place 🤪🧐🤡

One year ago tomorrow was on a Friday, when JD started "Waking a sleeping Giant" in Cleveland. Added Jarvis,Tyrod & D. Randall in under 3 hours..Go ahead Steel-Queens, have your 5 minutes of fame(shame)..Than get OFF Dorsey's Lawn!! :D..Here we Go Brownies! Here we Go!!

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

One year ago tomorrow was on a Friday, when JD started "Waking a sleeping Giant" in Cleveland. Added Jarvis,Tyrod & D. Randall in under 3 hours..Go ahead Steel-Queens, have your 5 minutes of fame(shame)..Than get OFF Dorsey's Lawn!! :D..Here we Go Brownies! Here we Go!!

Man that was a good day 

37 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Steelers overrating his value?

very much so.  they dont realize the risk the other teams assume with acquiring him...for a mid round pick, sure...many would pull the trigger.  but risking a 1 or more seems to steep to garner any interest.  

yep - talks fell through - seems to me, with little or no other competition, why would they give up a first anyways?

Good for Buffalo - Josh Allen has enough troubles without worrying about the prima donna distraction.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Steelers overrating his value?

No. AB's demands put the Squealers in a bad situation (hard to type that lol).

Since AB basically rejected Buffalo, it opened everybody's eyes. The guy is a "me 1st" person, so buyer beware.

Big Ben is a giant @$$, but made AB famous. These dam diva WRs are ruining team work in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

No. AB's demands put the Squealers in a bad situation (hard to type that lol).

Since AB basically rejected Buffalo, it opened everybody's eyes. The guy is a "me 1st" person, so buyer beware.

Big Ben is a giant @$$, but made AB famous. These dam diva WRs are ruining team work in the NFL.

I agree that AB put the Squibs in a bad situation.....but the Steelers are apparently refusing to accept that they are in that situation, and want compensation for him as if they were not under the gun. 

And I don't see how AB can reject Buffalo.  Steelers have the right to trade him and he has no clause that lets him dictate the Steelers trade partners....at least I have not heard that.  Pittsburgh wanted like the #9 pick that Buffalo has for him.  Buffalo told them to fuck off with that demand....rightly so. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yep - talks fell through - seems to me, with little or no other competition, why would they give up a first anyways?

Good for Buffalo - Josh Allen has enough troubles without worrying about the prima donna distraction.

There will be plenty of top wr talent for the Bills to pick from at #9. Pound salt, Antonio.

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And I don't see how AB can reject Buffalo.  

Easy...he saw it work with HGH first, then bell. It's less AB dictating terms, more creating doubt and confusion around his status, and willingness to play. Beane pulled away merely at the thought of the backlash of spending all the capital on a WR that didn't show. Had no choice cause Colbert is delusional and hasn't given in on the first round pick. 

AB wants his agent to do the shopping, Colbert said no. So this is ab's middle finger in return

45 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not in this draft there isn't. 

Walter Football has five WR who could conceivably go in the first round. I'd say that's pretty decent.... 

Apparently Mr Big Chest is going to announce him new team soon. 

For someone who thinks THAT highly of themself, he sure is screwing himself. He is looked at horribly, and his ego will take an even bigger hit when the Steelers don't get a 1st. Shows his value is less than an underperforming Amari Cooper. 

Just think about it, what was the idea on OBJ, 1st, 3rd, 4th and Ogbah. What would Hopkins, Julio, Michael Thomas go for, at least a 1st. Cooks 2 years in a row a 1st. His ego couldn't take not being team MVP, so it will certainly be hurt by not being viewed as worth it. And doesn't bother me one bit 

38 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Apparently Mr Big Chest is going to announce him new team soon. 

For someone who thinks THAT highly of themself, he sure is screwing himself. He is looked at horribly, and his ego will take an even bigger hit when the Steelers don't get a 1st. Shows his value is less than an underperforming Amari Cooper. 

Just think about it, what was the idea on OBJ, 1st, 3rd, 4th and Ogbah. What would Hopkins, Julio, Michael Thomas go for, at least a 1st. Cooks 2 years in a row a 1st. His ego couldn't take not being team MVP, so it will certainly be hurt by not being viewed as worth it. And doesn't bother me one bit 

Well, that Rai-duhs do have three first round picks. If that's his landing spot as the latest rumblings are indicating. Including #27 that they got from Dallas for trading Amari Cooper. A tad ironic if that comes to pass.....  

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Walter Football has five WR who could conceivably go in the first round. I'd say that's pretty decent.... 

We'll see, but I just don't see WRs in this draft that are top 10 material. 

Decent quantity on WRs this year, but not great top-level quality it seems IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well said.  I saw where someone projected the 5'10" 168 lb Oklahoma WR Marquise Brown to Cleveland at #17, which gave me the heebeegeebees. First, his foot injury hasn't gone away. Second, this FO already committed to a Slot Receiver.  If we ARE going to go WR - Ohio State's Paris Campbell brings the same elite speed as Brown at a frame of 6'0"  205 lbs.  He was previously slated for round 2 before he aced the combine which has enticed some to think he'll get up into round 1.  If we could get him in a trade back - I'd be a lot more pumped about it.

This feels like an ideal year to go Defense early and often considering how much we need help at DT, DE, LB as well as depth in the secondary.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nice..Most love Butler & Metcalf...Me? imo, Baker only needs a Adam Thielen type route guy with hands..the only guy on film & at combine to match his numbers or out due Thielen?(undrafted 🤔) Miles Boykin..Notre Dame..(6'3" 220 with a vert of 43.5",at 4.42 40 speed..that's dam* crazy adding a 6.77 3-cone) 

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Well said.  I saw where someone projected the 5'10" 168 lb Oklahoma WR Marquise Brown to Cleveland at #17, which gave me the heebeegeebees. First, his foot injury hasn't gone away. Second, this FO already committed to a Slot Receiver.  If we ARE going to go WR - Ohio State's Paris Campbell brings the same elite speed as Brown at a frame of 6'0"  205 lbs.  He was previously slated for round 2 before he aced the combine which has enticed some to think he'll get up into round 1.  If we could get him in a trade back - I'd be a lot more pumped about it.

This feels like an ideal year to go Defense early and often considering how much we need help at DT, DE, LB as well as depth in the secondary.

IMHO picking up Vernon negates the need to go DL in the first round. LB or CB. It would kill too much draft capital to move back up into the low first. But it seems Dorsey has an eye for WR talent in the lower rounds. (Hill, Callaway)

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

IMHO picking up Vernon negates the need to go DL in the first round. LB or CB. It would kill too much draft capital to move back up into the low first. But it seems Dorsey has an eye for WR talent in the lower rounds. (Hill, Callaway)

Again,  would not discount him making an effort to move up for Devin White.

44 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Again,  would not discount him making an effort to move up for Devin White.

Probably won't happen Gipper, it would cost too much draft capital. Charlie Campbell's mock on Walter football has him going #8 to the Lions. And if they don't take him- it stops at the Bengals who are pretty much done with Vontaze Burfict.... 

Maybe this year Dorsey will let the draft come to him at #17, still should be plenty of talent there.... 

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, that Rai-duhs do have three first round picks. If that's his landing spot as the latest rumblings are indicating. Including #27 that they got from Dallas for trading Amari Cooper. A tad ironic if that comes to pass.....  

That is possible, but it sounds as though no team wants to give up a 1st. His talent is certainly 1st, but EVERYTHING else isn't. So if he even goes 2nd round, that will hurt his ego.

I know nobody here likes the Squealers, but unless he goes to an ideal situation, he wont produce the same. 

In my opinion, his attitude is worse than TO, Chad Johnson, etc. Say what you want about TO, he played HARD. May have caused problems, but this guy is BAD

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

That is possible, but it sounds as though no team wants to give up a 1st. His talent is certainly 1st, but EVERYTHING else isn't. So if he even goes 2nd round, that will hurt his ego.

I know nobody here likes the Squealers, but unless he goes to an ideal situation, he wont produce the same. 

In my opinion, his attitude is worse than TO, Chad Johnson, etc. Say what you want about TO, he played HARD. May have caused problems, but this guy is BAD

Worse than all of them combined? :D If you're not a Steelers fan- things could get real entertaining over the next week.  I checked Spotrac (yeah, I know a lot of guys like Over the Cap better) Brown's $2.5 million roster bonus is due March 17th. If you know a way for Colbert to not put him on the roster, and not pay him, let me know. And watch Antonio laugh all the way to the bank?  If I'm another teams GM, the closer it gets to that date, the lower my offer is going to be. Is Colbert going to be willing to pay it, only to see Brown pull a Le'veon Bell and sit out until the Steelers can't stand it anymore, and trade him for peanuts?  

Brown is living a lifestyle his post NFL salary can't support. Heading down the Mike Tyson road to bankruptcy. Besides child support to three different women for his three different kids, I believe there was a picture of his 100 mph car somewhere in this thread. And I did see a pic of his mansion in an article featuring conspicuous consumption by pro athletes. He's living the LeBron lifestyle minus James' incredible endorsement and other business sideline income...  

Related image

Archived