THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!

Canton Mike

2 minutes ago, darren15 said:

I feel sorry for Tiamat ...... first brownsboard draft and the Browns don't have a first-round pick

It was my time to shine, but now I'll have to put in that mid round work.  

5 minutes ago, nickers said:

Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

I don't like ODB's attitude at times myself.   That said  - he's long time boys with Landry.   You get Juice and Baker on that ass and you could see something besting the Slaughter/Leghorn combo real soon.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody

If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.

WSS

THIS .... gave me a good chuckle.

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That's a ton of weapons and only one ball.   I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.

And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely.     Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.       

Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs. 

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs. 

And?  It's not without a lot of precedent that sometimes coaches get a bit obsessed with their toys and sometimes get away from the nitty gritty.  

You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy.     Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.  And there were times I wasn't impressed with how Tampa got away from a positive early running game when I went back to skim over some of their film this past season.

14 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

The talent jumps off the screen, but White is slow to react. Could develop but I would rather not risk a high draft pick on a developmental player. I've been banging the drum for those 3 for a while now and I absolutely love Pratt

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.

You don't know that.  We still have a 2nd, a 3rd, a few 4ths, and Duke.

That and you don't know some of the target players John knows about and you don't.

Even John Dorsey can't fix everything in 2 years.

9 minutes ago, Mark O said:

jesus....   yeah...you have to be right.   Everyone in the world who gets PAID to write and talk about the NFL loves the trade for the Browns and yet you must be right because someone always has to be negative about everything.    Things like this remind me of why I stay away from here.

I don't see why Nicker's shouldn't be allowed to share his opinion.  Or why he shouldn't be allowed to dislike the move.

• Upvote 1

Is Baking Up Turnovers Ghoolie? He sure never says anything positive. But less nasty talk.

But from his talk, I think he couldn't be Ghoolie, more like Bill Polian, Bill Parcells, and Peyton Manning all rolled into one. He knows everything.

As for the trade, it has potential to be one of the best trades ever, but also has chance the interrupt the locker room. Hopefully it's a great trade, and OBJ getting out of NY helps his attitude. Certainly a great player who has proven it, as opposed to ANY of these hypothetical draft picks. 

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy.     Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.  

Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.

Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now. 

37 minutes ago, Mark O said:

no...a first and a third and Peppers

take the first,take the 3rd & take Peppers... shine up the AFCN Champs trophy fellas...👍 hot damn

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody

If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.

WSS

I got round 2 then lol.

Peppers was one of my favorites. His sack of Keenum exorcised a lot of Mile High demons for me last December.

5 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.

Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now. 

I think Landry had a lot to do with OBJ taking a close look at the Browns. I know they will play well together. I like the fact we retained Perriman as well. We can now run some secondaries ragged.

EDIT: Could someone get Baker out of the bathroom before he breaks it off and spends the first half of the season on IR.

12 minutes ago, Mark O said:

he can have it and I can tell him why he's just being negative as well.

Go hug a care bear and stray away then :P

The Browns have no excuse now. The offense is loaded, in fact we are probably heavy at WR now with this move. The move not only improves the offense but the defense too. The offense should be scoring lots of point forcing teams to have to play catch up and in more predictable play calling, which will help the defense. Everyone stay healthy and ready to ball this year!!

9 minutes ago, Baking up Turnovers said:

Great. Another loud mouth know it all player. Him and Baker are perfect for each other I guess. What is Dorsey doing?

fyu2.gif