THE BROWNS BOARD

Tyrod to The Chargers

The Gipper

“On Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported Stanton's deal is worth $6.5 million, with a maximum value of $11.3 million.

Stanton spent the past five years with the Arizona Cardinals, making 13 starts in that stretch. He went 3-1 as a starter in 2017 and is 11-6 in 17 career starts”

Stanton will be kept, I think. However drafted a QB in the later rounds or signing an undrafted isn’t out of the question imo

24 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

“On Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported Stanton's deal is worth $6.5 million, with a maximum value of $11.3 million.

Stanton spent the past five years with the Arizona Cardinals, making 13 starts in that stretch. He went 3-1 as a starter in 2017 and is 11-6 in 17 career starts”

Stanton will be kept, I think. However drafted a QB in the later rounds or signing an undrafted isn’t out of the question imo

Well, that, or more likely maybe one of these guys gets picked up:

Player 2018 team 2019 team

Ryan Fitzpatrick Buccaneers TBD
Brock Osweiler Dolphins TBD
Josh McCown Jets TBD
Josh Johnson Redskins TBD

Geno Smith Giants TBD
Robert Griffin III Ravens TBD
Ryan Griffin Buccaneers TBD
Tom Savage Bengals TBD
Mark Sanchez Redskins TBD
Matt Cassel Lions TBD
Mike Glennon Cardnals TBD

Kevin Hogan!

On 3/14/2019 at 4:24 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But he sucked as a QB

I mean he helped hue coach when he was clueless during hard knocks. He got Baker and the other Boys together to practice and mentored him. He never complained about losing his job like a diva. He was everything a "professional" should be, like McCown. Not saying he was a great QB, but seemed like a great guy for that year. I wish him the best.

I don't see name on Gip's list of potential pick-ups I'd want. Too many mentors spoil the kid... or something like that. Baker seems to love Stanton, so he's the guy...

Tab a kid for #3... one that can safely sit on the PS until needed. That small school kid from last year... the one who was in charge of snacks for the QB Winnebago... showed some flashes in pre-season. Bring him back...

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I don't see name on Gip's list of potential pick-ups I'd want. Too many mentors spoil the kid... or something like that. Baker seems to love Stanton, so he's the guy...

Tab a kid for #3... one that can safely sit on the PS until needed. That small school kid from last year... the one who was in charge of snacks for the QB Winnebago... showed some flashes in pre-season. Bring him back...

Agreed, you're talking about Brogan Roback.

Unfortunately,

I believe the Steelers grabbed him.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/Highlights-of-Steelers-new-QB-Brogan-Roback--127270936/

Archived