THE BROWNS BOARD

Democratic Rep. Anna Eskamani wants to give Russian Illegals driver's licenses.

Vambo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok where was the specificity as to "russian" illegals?

Can Russian people be illegal immigrants? 

Dems are pushing for other countries to interfere American elections.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Is this the same stupidity that RIghty thinks that someone who has a driver license can vote by default?

Did California Pass a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-motor-voter-act/

2019-03-21_190135.jpg

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Did California Pass a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-motor-voter-act/

2019-03-21_190135.jpg

Yeah, that the one. Bahahhahahah

So how does someone register to vote without a SSN? And yes, it is required for federal elections. But you keep on falling for stupid shit. 👍 

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So how does someone register to vote without a SSN? And yes, it is required for federal elections. But you keep on falling for stupid shit. 👍 

"providing for the automatic voter registration of motorists who obtain or renew driver's licenses "

But you keep on falling for stupid shit. 👍 

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

"providing for the automatic voter registration of motorists who obtain or renew driver's licenses "

But you keep on falling for stupid shit. 👍 

Again dumbass, how do you auto register someone without a SSN? You don't. The system does not and can not register people if they are missing their SSN. 

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Pssst over here:

SSN is only required in most states if you do not have a current in-state driver's license or state-issued ID. And then you only need to put the last 4 digits of the SSN. In HI, KY, NM, SC, TN and VA, you should provide your full social security number

Fucking liberal know-it-all...and just to think there are millions of you.

https://www.headcount.org/faq/why-do-you-need-my-social-security-number-i-dont-want-to-give-that-out/

Do you understand what is happening now?

Illegal has drivers license.

Illegal has photo ID.

Illegal go vote.

Illegal vote democrat.

55 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Pssst over here:

SSN is only required in most states if you do not have a current in-state driver's license or state-issued ID. And then you only need to put the last 4 digits of the SSN. In HI, KY, NM, SC, TN and VA, you should provide your full social security number

Fucking liberal know-it-all...and just to think there are millions of you.

https://www.headcount.org/faq/why-do-you-need-my-social-security-number-i-dont-want-to-give-that-out/

Do you understand what is happening now?

Illegal has drivers license.

Illegal has photo ID.

Illegal go vote.

Illegal vote democrat.

You also need your DOB with the last 4 digits. 

But more importantly, why do you think headcount.org is the place to verify what is required to vote?

Here the actual CA government links. The reason you can show your CA DL is because they have your SSN on record. So they can use your DL information to register you, because they ALL READY have your SSN. The DL for non citizens do not have a SSN on record, because they do have a SSN, so they can not register them. 

You guys are so fucking stupid. It is really amazing. 

How will I identify myself when registering to vote?

The voter registration application asks for your driver license or California identification card number, or you can use the last four numbers on your Social Security card. If you do not have a driver license, California identification card or Social Security card, you may leave that space blank. Your county elections official will assign a number to you that will be used to identify you as a voter.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/registering-vote/

Social Security Number Requirement

The Social Security Act allows any state to use the social security number (SSN) to establish the identification of an applicant. The California Vehicle Code requires the collection of the social security number.

All applicants must submit to DMV their social security number. Evidence of your SSN is required only on applications for an original commercial driver license (CDL), original or conversion to a REAL ID driver license (DL)/ID card, and any request to correct a SSN that is already on the driver record data base, regardless of the class. The SSN is considered confidential and will not appear on the DL or be encoded on the magnetic stripe. Any documents that the DMV is authorized to release to the public will have the SSN masked. The SSN is electronically verified with Social Security Administration (SSA) while you are in the DMV office for all DL/ID card transactions, if it has not already been verified. Your SSN document must show your full SSN to be acceptable.

Acceptable proof of SSN documents (full SSN required) for commercial drivers:

• Social Security Card.
  • Medicare card.
  • U.S. Armed Forces Identification Cards:
    Active-DD 2.
    Retired-DD 2.
    Reserved-DD 2.
    Dependent-DD 173.
  • Military separation document-DD 214.

Note: Photocopies, alterations, and illegible documents are not acceptable.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/registering-vote/

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You also need your DOB with the last 4 digits. 

But more importantly, why do you think headcount.org is the place to verify what is required to vote?

Here the actual CA government links. The reason you can show your CA DL is because they have your SSN on record. So they can use your DL information to register you, because they ALL READY have your SSN. The DL for non citizens do not have a SSN on record, because they do have a SSN, so they can not register them. 

You guys are so fucking stupid. It is really amazing. 

How will I identify myself when registering to vote?

The voter registration application asks for your driver license or California identification card number, or you can use the last four numbers on your Social Security card. If you do not have a driver license, California identification card or Social Security card, you may leave that space blank. Your county elections official will assign a number to you that will be used to identify you as a voter.

Social Security Number Requirement

The Social Security Act allows any state to use the social security number (SSN) to establish the identification of an applicant. The California Vehicle Code requires the collection of the social security number.

All applicants must submit to DMV their social security number. Evidence of your SSN is required only on applications for an original commercial driver license (CDL), original or conversion to a REAL ID driver license (DL)/ID card, and any request to correct a SSN that is already on the driver record data base, regardless of the class. The SSN is considered confidential and will not appear on the DL or be encoded on the magnetic stripe. Any documents that the DMV is authorized to release to the public will have the SSN masked. The SSN is electronically verified with Social Security Administration (SSA) while you are in the DMV office for all DL/ID card transactions, if it has not already been verified. Your SSN document must show your full SSN to be acceptable.

Acceptable proof of SSN documents (full SSN required) for commercial drivers:

• Social Security Card.
  • Medicare card.
  • U.S. Armed Forces Identification Cards:
    Active-DD 2.
    Retired-DD 2.
    Reserved-DD 2.
    Dependent-DD 173.
  • Military separation document-DD 214.

Note: Photocopies, alterations, and illegible documents are not acceptable.

Well duh.

Read again the OP wiz kid. ILLEGALS.

ILLEGALS cant get SSN's. Florida issuing them drivers licenses would circumvent the requirements you just went through the trouble of posting... would it not?

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Well duh.

Read again the thread topic wiz kid. ILLEGALS.

ILLEGALS cant get SSN's. Florida issuing them drivers licenses would circumvent the requirements you just went through the trouble of posting... would it not?

No it would not. Showing your DL is proof of your identity. They still use your SSN to register you to vote, they get it from your DL application. If there isn't an SSN on your DL application, they can't register you to vote. 

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Again dumbass, how do you auto register someone without a SSN? You don't. The system does not and can not register people if they are missing their SSN. 

again dumbass   she made up a SS# 59 sec into video.

She made up a SSN and she register to vote right? No she did not, she didn't even attempt to register to vote. If she did, it wouldn't have worked because the SSN has be valid and has to match a DOB of the valid SSN. Jesus Christ, you guys are so fucking stupid. No matter how clearing shown that your information is wrong, you just keep on pushing the same false bullshit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-was-one-of-those-illegals-trump-claims-cost-him_us_588a4322e4b01ea6978989cc

It would be another five years before I became U.S. Citizen. At last, on August 8th, 2014, I was sworn in as a United States Citizen and I finally earned my right to vote. After twenty years of living an anonymous life of fear, I finally EARNED my right to cast a ballot. I registered to vote in California and had to provide my driver’s license number, and social security number in order to register to vote. When I was undocumented I had neither a driver’s license nor a legit social security number.

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

She made up a SSN and she register to vote right? No she did not, she didn't even attempt to register to vote. If she did, it wouldn't have worked because the SSN has to match DOB. Jesus Christ you guys are so fucking stupid. No matter how clearing shown that your information is wrong, you just keep pushing the same false bullshit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-was-one-of-those-illegals-trump-claims-cost-him_us_588a4322e4b01ea6978989cc

It would be another five years before I became U.S. Citizen. At last, on August 8th, 2014, I was sworn in as a United States Citizen and I finally earned my right to vote. After twenty years of living an anonymous life of fear, I finally EARNED my right to cast a ballot. I registered to vote in California and had to provide my driver’s license number, and social security number in order to register to vote. When I was undocumented I had neither a driver’s license nor a legit social security number.

OACCC mz the pussy has nobody home. Bad English, I could program a computer to answer any question more intelligently than

the one who isn't even smart enough to figure out their own gender..

Archived