THE BROWNS BOARD

Democratic Rep. Anna Eskamani wants to give Russian Illegals driver's licenses.

Vambo

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Again, you can not register to vote w/o a valid SSN. The washingtontimes story they got valid, but stolen SSNs. If you ever grown enough to take some personal responsibility that would be great. Not that it going to happen, you are a fox news viewer after all.

thenewamerican - Factual Reporting: MIXED

onenewnow - Factual Reporting: MIXED

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/3/illegal-immigrants-use-motor-voter-get-rolls-cant-/

And of those 18, 13 were registered as Democrats, four as Republicans and one unaffiliated with a party.  

The government didn’t divulge the fake identity in court documents, and The Times was unable to track his voting history — though prosecutors said he, too, was registered in Wake County.

Dems Back Illegal-alien Voting for Good Reason: Illegals Vote Democrat

54% of Dems polled: Give illegals right to vote

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Vambo said:

Dems Back Illegal-alien Voting for Good Reason: Illegals Vote Democrat

54% of Dems polled: Give illegals right to vote

Still waiting. Anytime you want to admit your mistake..... 

Vambo is a moron for Good Reason: He thinks changing font makes his point.

100% of people polled: Think Vambo is a moron

👍

AOCCC mz the pussy the pussy is a TROLL whose opinions are ILLITERATE. BTW, he/she apparently ? isn't able to figure out her own GENDER yet.tenor.gif?itemid=8661771

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Still waiting. Anytime you want to admit your mistake..... 

Vambo is a moron for Good Reason: He thinks changing font makes his point.

100% of people polled: Think Vambo is a moron

👍

Did the poor little sissy bitch have her/his little feeling hurt?   Shame she/he lost the debate.  4b7a0565d7618996158b_1.gif

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Did the poor little sissy bitch have her/his little feeling hurt?   Shame she/he lost the debate.  4b7a0565d7618996158b_1.gif

You think you hurt mine feelings? Why because I used your know font changes to make fun of you.

TDIMS logic:

- He used a larger font, so he must be upset. Ignoring that I copied your font....Bahahahaha 

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You think you hurt mine feelings? Why because I used your know font changes to make fun of you.

TDIMS logic:

- He used a larger font, so he must be upset. Ignoring that I copied your font....Bahahahaha 

Let me guess 2nd grade...

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh a Youtude video! I'll skip this one just like the last 50 you losers have posted. 

don't you physically feel IQ points slipping away conversing with these dullards who can't debate their way out of a nutsack so they resort to pictures from the internet with words written under them. Isn't this the way they teach orangutans to converse with humans? 

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Something can't slip away you never had.

images00.jpg

oh no it's like talking to children. I'll admit im not the smartest ngr in the room but by god talking to you shitlords makes one feel positively mensa. Like if I didn't know better that I was conversing with people on the spectrum, i'd get a big head about myself and think im one smart mofo. No im average, which is what frightens me about you guys. You are so far below the mean I sometimes have to stare at the screen to tell myself yes ur actually reading that from a grown man clev. 

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh no it's like talking to children. I'll admit im not the smartest ngr in the room but by god talking to you shitlords makes one feel positively mensa. Like if I didn't know better that I was conversing with people on the spectrum, i'd get a big head about myself and think im one smart mofo. No im average, which is what frightens me about you guys. You are so far below the mean I sometimes have to stare at the screen to tell myself yes ur actually reading that from a grown man clev. 

04a2d9b915c6bb38899a_1.gif

straight from AOCCC mz the pussy cleve like stupid stuff:

"Holy shit. Some miner actor put in fake police report you guys come up with conspiracy theories. Righty nut job all around. The douche bag got away with it, it isn't a conspiracy . Just the way justice works for the rich. Wait for the assholes who bride their  kids into to college get a slap on the wrist too. "

say, idiot - is that "coal miner" ? you "feel" that Jussie worked in a mine?

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

straight from AOCCC mz the pussy the pussy cleve like stupid stuff:

"Holy shit. Some miner actor put in fake police report you guys come up with conspiracy theories. Righty nut job all around. The douche bag got away with it, it isn't a conspiracy . Just the way justice works for the rich. Wait for the assholes who bride their  kids into to college get a slap on the wrist too. "

say, idiot - is that "coal miner" ? you "feel" that Jussie worked in a mine?

Oh no, detective dick spell check is on the case!!

20 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

don't you physically feel IQ points slipping away conversing with these dullards who can't debate their way out of a nutsack so they resort to pictures from the internet with words written under them. Isn't this the way they teach orangutans to converse with humans? 

After every post you make.

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Like I said tough talk from a dick sucker!  LMAO.😀

I can put LMAO😁 at the end of my comebacks too, means nothing. U still go out in drag and service old truckers like u did back when u were a village people...errr, ensign first class or whatever the navy calls probies they use to service the officers.

Oh I forgot..."LMAO😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"

🙄👎

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I can put LMAO😁 at the end of my comebacks too, means nothing. U still go out in drag and service old truckers like u did back when u were a village people...errr, ensign first class or whatever the navy calls probies they use to service the officers.

Oh I forgot..."LMAO😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"

🙄👎

You mad 'brah'🤣

Archived