THE BROWNS BOARD

Democratic Rep. Anna Eskamani wants to give Russian Illegals driver's licenses.

Vambo

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

What a surprise. You conspiracy theory shown to be bullshit and what do you do. Punt with a meme. Stupid with the complete lack of personal responsibility. 🤣

No you proved nothing did she say she never voted with the fake SS#?  She broke the law twice and was rewarded...

Where does she say she never registered to vote?  She doesn't you made it up.  Your link is it the same woman as in the video?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No you proved nothing did she say she never voted with the fake SS#?  She broke the law twice and was rewarded...

Where does she say she never registered to vote?  She doesn't you made it up.  Your link is it the same woman as in the video?

Where did she say she voted with the fake SSN? I gave you the link where she said she voted after becoming a citizen. I did shown you that you can't register to vote without a SSN. But that isn't enough for the fox new viewer. You guys are too stupid to understand what a SSN is I guess. Maybe I should start explaining things to you guys like you are 2nd graders. 

https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v69n2/v69n2p55.html

State Departments of Motor Vehicles use the Social Security OnLine Verification (SSOLV) system to verify names and SSNs for the issuance of new and renewal driver's licenses and identity cards.

But to go back to the original conspiracy bullshit outrage of the thread. How does letting non-citizens get a drivers license make it possible for them to vote? It doesn't. But I know you will never admit a mistake. Mistakes are opportunity to learn and increase your knowledge and you didn't become the person you are today by learning. Just post another punt meme and/or post some garbage article that has nothing to do with this topic.

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Where did she say she voted with the fake SSN? I gave you the link where she said she voted after becoming a citizen. I did shown you that you can't register to vote without a SSN. But that isn't enough for the fox new viewer. You guys are too stupid to understand what a SSN is I guess. Maybe I should start explaining things to you guys like you are 2nd graders. 

https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v69n2/v69n2p55.html

State Departments of Motor Vehicles use the Social Security OnLine Verification (SSOLV) system to verify names and SSNs for the issuance of new and renewal driver's licenses and identity cards.

But to go back to the original conspiracy bullshit outrage of the thread. How does letting non-citizens get a drivers license make it possible for them to vote? It doesn't. But I know you will never admit a mistake. Mistakes are opportunity to learn and increase your knowledge and you didn't become the person you are today by learning. Just post another punt meme and/or post some garbage article that has nothing to do with this topic.

You're wrong and grasping at straws Ass hat...you're to stupid  I showed you she made up a SS# and that California was auto registering people to vote when new or renewing of license.

32 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You're wrong and grasping at straws Ass hat...you're to stupid  I showed you she made up a SS# and that California was auto registering people to vote when new or renewing of license.

I showed you why the auto registering would fail if they don't have a valid SSN with their DL record. Fake SSN will not work when getting a DL, because they check if it valid. The non-citizen DL is not the same as a regular DL and they aren't auto register. You just refused to believe it. You think that auto registering ignores the required information needed to register to vote. It been explained multiple times, but you're just an asshole, who lack the ability to admit your wrong. 

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/california-motor-voter/

https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/motor-voter/general-info.pdf

If you indicate that you are eligible to vote, once you complete your DMV transaction online, by mail, or in person, your voter information is transmitted securely and electronically to the California Secretary of State. Once your eligibility to vote is determined, you will be registered to vote. Individuals with AB 60 driver's licenses are not eligible to participate in the California Motor Voter program and are not eligible to vote.

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I showed you why the auto registering would fail if they don't have a valid SSN with their DL record. Fake SSN will not work when getting a DL, because they check if it valid. The non-citizen DL is not the same as a regular DL and they aren't auto register. You just refused to believe it. You think that auto registering ignores the required information needed to register to vote. It been explained multiple times, but you're just an asshole, who lack the ability to admit your wrong. 

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/california-motor-voter/

https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/motor-voter/general-info.pdf

If you indicate that you are eligible to vote, once you complete your DMV transaction online, by mail, or in person, your voter information is transmitted securely and electronically to the California Secretary of State. Once your eligibility to vote is determined, you will be registered to vote. Individuals with AB 60 driver's licenses are not eligible to participate in the California Motor Voter program and are not eligible to vote.

Tucker Carlson debated a woman who came to the U.S. as a young illegal immigrant and later attained citizenship status and criticized President Trump's planned border wall.

Julissa Arce said she used a fake social security number to get a job in the United States, and later worked her way up to a vice presidential position at Goldman Sachs.

Are you really that stupid to think forged documents have never been used ?  

19 Noncitizens Voted Illegally in 2016 in North Carolina, U.S. Charges

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/north-carolina-illegal-voters.html

WASHINGTON — Nineteen foreign nationals ranging from age 26 to 71 have been charged with illegally voting in the November 2016 election in North Carolina, the Justice Department said Friday. Nine of the 19 were also charged with falsely claiming American citizenship to get on voter rolls.

A 20th man, whose nationality was not identified, was charged with helping one of the foreigners falsely claim citizenship.

A Mexican citizen charged with illegal voting, 26-year-old Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, was also charged with fraud and misuse of visas and other documents, and if convicted faces up to 26 years in prison and $350,000 in fines.

Bahahaha. Called it. 

Her getting a job has nothing to do with registering to vote. Business aren't required to use e-verify. The states are required to check SSN. 

People paying to stolen identities have nothing to do with auto vote registration.

again... you're just an asshole, who lacks the ability to admit when you're wrong. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Bahahaha. Called it. 

Her getting a job has nothing to do with registering to vote. Business aren't required to use e-verify. The states are required to check SSN. 

People paying to stolen identities have nothing to do with auto vote registration.

again... you're just an asshole, who lacks the ability to admit when you're wrong. 

no, you are the asswhole who has no clue how to discuss issues. Just a waste of board space.

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

You guys cant process simple logic. Using a stolen ssn is not the same as just PULLING ONE OUT OF YOUR ASS. You can PULL A SSN OUTNOF YOUR ASS when applying for a DL. 

Srsly how fucking stupid are some of u?

the effect is the same, moron. You get to use an SS# you didn't get legally.

Pseudo-intellectually a moron.

https://nypost.com/2012/02/26/one-hour-and-260-can-get-you-phony-green-card-soc-security-and-license/

The profit on a couple bags of dope I would assume.

By the way screw the SSN, we need DNA or a retinal scan in the 21st century. 99 digit number that you recite to the bank teller in front of the ass hole behind you.

WSS

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

You

Cant

Pull

ssn

Out 

Of

Ur 

Ass

And get a DL

Democratic Rep. Anna Eskamani wants to give Russian Illegals driver's licenses.

What part of WANTS TO doesn't your ignorant ass understand?  851a784821bb6f68e6ac_32.gif   Does it mean it is now in effect OR does it mean they would like it to be and may make an effort to do so?

AOCCC mz the pussy translation with her/his comment below: "Still unable to admit I wish I had a pair of...something, maybe I'll grow up some day.  " 2pNhha0.gif

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Still unable to admit you are wrong, maybe you'll grow up some day. 

54% of Dems polled: Give illegals right to vote - OneNewsNow.com

Aug 1, 2018 - ... of Democrats want to give illegals the right to vote than Republicans. ... “Most voters nationwide oppose letting illegal immigrants vote in local ... from the poll are a clear indication that Americans have not evolved as far left ...

Dems Back Illegal-alien Voting for Good Reason: Illegals Vote Democrat

Mar 11, 2019 - The Democratic Party — or at least the hard-bitten leftists who run it in the House of Representatives — doesn't care whether illegal aliens vote ...

Again, you can not register to vote w/o a valid SSN. The washingtontimes story they got valid, but stolen SSNs. If you ever grown enough to take some personal responsibility that would be great. Not that it going to happen, you are a fox news viewer after all.

thenewamerican - Factual Reporting: MIXED

onenewnow - Factual Reporting: MIXED

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/3/illegal-immigrants-use-motor-voter-get-rolls-cant-/

And of those 18, 13 were registered as Democrats, four as Republicans and one unaffiliated with a party.  

The government didn’t divulge the fake identity in court documents, and The Times was unable to track his voting history — though prosecutors said he, too, was registered in Wake County.

When illegals use pilfered Social Security numbers - Washington Times

May 23, 2018 - In 2013, the Social Security Administration's Office of the Chief ... all illegal aliens working in the U.S. were doing so using fake or stolen SSNs.
Sep 11, 2018 - Nearly 40 million Social Security numbers have been stolen and used by illegal immigrants and others to get work, according to agency ...
Missing: voters ‎| ‎Must include: ‎voters

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/joe_guzzardi_illegal_immigrants_fake_social_security_numbers_20170702

Joe Guzzardi: 1.4 Million Illegal Immigrants Using Fake Social Security Numbers

By Joe Guzzardi | @joeguzzardi19 | July 2, 2017 | 5:30 p.m.

guzzardi.gif

According to a recent Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration audit, the labor market includes a shocking 1.4 million employed illegal aliens who in 2015 used falsified or stolen Social Security numbers to get hired.

Not only have the illegal immigrants committed a crime by unlawfully entering the United States, but identity theft through fraudulent Social Security number misuse is a felony.

Identity theft, a little discussed criminal component of illegal immigration, creates major headaches for the citizens and legal permanent residents who must explain to the IRS why their tax filings omitted income they never earned.

Inspector General J. Russell George understated the inconvenience identity theft creates for innocent taxpayers when he said in a statement that it represents a “significant burden.”

Archived