THE BROWNS BOARD

U.S. Posts Largest-Ever Monthly Budget Deficit in February

jbluhm86

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I understood the reference plenty well.  It was just incredibly unwarranted.  If you want to treat Woody with the kid glove adjectives,  you're welcomed to.  I'd appreciate they avoid me. 

And as we have discussed before I do. Just in this particular instance it was only the two of you and the term you guys was not at all inappropriate.

I guess if you completely understood the reference but were just being facetious you should have typed it in pink. 😉

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve ... It was understood what you were trying to get at. It was just more of your typical Steve bullshit. 

woodpecker translation: "Tia, would you please come out and play with me? chirp chirp"91b22b97ed6cccef85b05757a4e058ac.jpg

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And as we have discussed before I do. Just in this particular instance it was only the two of you and the term you guys was not at all inappropriate.

I guess if you completely understood the reference but were just being facetious you should have typed it in pink. 😉

WSS

maxresdefault.jpg

What do you mean " You guys"

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Plus, Tia, if I need to invoke the Fairness Doctrine every time any money is cut from anybodys pet project one side or the other is going to shit the bed over it. 

WSS

While fair, I would hardly call the Special Olympics a "pet project".  Given their numbers, the cut does little to nothing in terms of balancing the budget.   Especially given the executive salary raises that far outpace the cost of inflation.

In short, it looks like a soul-less, greedy move.  

25 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

What do you mean " You guys"

While fair, I would hardly call the Special Olympics a "pet project".  Given their numbers, the cut does little to nothing in terms of balancing the budget.   Especially given the executive salary raises that far outpace the cost of inflation.

In short, it looks like a soul-less, greedy move.  

Well you have a checkbook right?

WSS

Archived