THE BROWNS BOARD

Lefties preferred method of discourse

Normally I would say good on the arrest as that shit has no place in the US.

But King is pure trash.   He enjoys, as many sadly do (especially on the internet), the ability to freely offend and say downright bullshit in the face of others.   Words that often have zero reason, zero intelligence and zero depth... on top of being wildly inaccurate.  

If you were to tell me my family asked for "more help" after my brothers funeral than perhaps some other families.... because, fuckin reasons? Then you're getting the shit slapped out of you as you deserve.      

Perhaps I caught the tail end of the generation that didn't experience growing up and having everything we say on the internet to others without consequence.   Back then, when you talked shit, you risked getting hit for it.     

Fuck Steve King.   He isn't even a republican as most tend to denounce him.   

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

But King is pure trash.   He enjoys, as many sadly do (especially on the internet), the ability to freely offend and say downright bullshit in the face of others.   Words that often have zero reason, zero intelligence and zero depth... on top of being wildly inaccurate.  

Kinda like these two eh?

54437159_823933294631859_903528021907367

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This is the guy that's my obviously racist statements before, right? 

Also, charged him with assault? What a bitch

Well there you have it. Woody called him a racist. When he calls just about everybody a racist.

Unfortunately a great deal of the Katrina victims, as you like to call them, are morons regardless of race.

WSS

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

and like the old journalistic Axiom States everything before the but is bullshit.

If you were to tell me my family asked for "more help" after my brothers funeral than perhaps some other families.... because, fuckin reasons? Then you're getting the shit slapped out of you as you deserve.      

Perhaps I caught the tail end of the generation that didn't experience growing up and having everything we say on the internet to others without consequence.   Back then, when you talked shit, you risked getting hit for it.     

Fuck Steve King.   He isn't even a republican as most tend to denounce him.   

WSS

Tia, so is this the offencive racist language that's flipping you and Woody out?

“I don’t have an answer for that. That’s so hypothetical,” The Times reported King saying. “I’ll say this, America is not a white society. It has never been a completely white society. We came here and joined the Native Americans.”

“I’ve long said that a baby can be lifted out of a cradle anywhere in the world and brought into any home in America, whatever the color of the folks in that household, and they can be raised to be American as any other. And I believe that every one of us, every one of us, is created in God’s image," he added.

Hey that's right from the KKK handbook isn't it?

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Tia, so is this the offencive racist language that's flipping you and Woody out?

“I don’t have an answer for that. That’s so hypothetical,” The Times reported King saying. “I’ll say this, America is not a white society. It has never been a completely white society. We came here and joined the Native Americans.”

“I’ve long said that a baby can be lifted out of a cradle anywhere in the world and brought into any home in America, whatever the color of the folks in that household, and they can be raised to be American as any other. And I believe that every one of us, every one of us, is created in God’s image," he added.

Hey that's right from the KKK handbook isn't it?

WSS

MF you can ignore all the other shit he's said and then what he'll spew out to smooth it over.  That's on you. 

Keep in mind, It is very rare I call anybody a racist because I think it's an incredibly over-used term.  Cool?

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

MF you can ignore all the other shit he's said and then what he'll spew out to smooth it over.  That's on you. 

Keep in mind, It is very rare I call anybody a racist because I think it's an incredibly over-used term.  Cool?

Cool? I got to love the motherfuker epithet, at my age the pickings are pretty slim. 😏

WSS

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Eh, not more of an adjective directly at you.   Just how I started the sentence.   This mock draft is getting to me...

So just so I'm not missing anything serious, what are some of the more egregious at outrageous racist things King has said? Actual things, not just accusations of racism etc etc with no basis. (keeping in mind how little I care about accusations of racism but just in case there's something that would Shock Me)

PS as far as the mock draft I care less about it that I have for a good many years. Still hoping for Diamonds in the Rough but... You understand.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So just so I'm not missing anything serious, what are some of the more egregious at outrageous racist things King has said? Actual things, not just accusations of racism etc etc with no basis. (keeping in mind how little I care about accusations of racism but just in case there's something that would Shock Me)

PS as far as the mock draft I care less about it that I have for a good many years. Still hoping for Diamonds in the Rough but... You understand.

WSS

His open courting and echoing of the Dutch MP,   claiming non-whites don't contribute to civilization,  partying it up with former Nazi's (actual party started by former Nazis) and then there's the whole "other peoples babies" comment.   Those are from what I remember making some headlines.    I have a former class mate living in Iowa City that texts me jokes about the guy being bat shit crazy regularly. 

Look, the dude isn't coming out and saying shit like "we should ban the coloreds".  He isn't stupid enough to do that.  But if I'm having a conversation with someone and they begin to overtly walk lines and use language that is articulate but caters to those themes... then I'm going to call a spade a spade regardless of how one may try to church it up.

If Baking up Turnovers shows up again and starts trashing Mayfield for things that either aren't true or widely exaggerated, then it's fair to assume he might not be a Browns fan, no?  Same Same.

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well there you have it. Woody called him a racist. When he calls just about everybody a racist.

Unfortunately a great deal of the Katrina victims, as you like to call them, are morons regardless of race.

WSS

Fuck you're annoying. 

"As you like to call them"... What in the fuck are you talking about? When has there even been discussion about Katrina on here?

You've degraded to the point where you just say whatever you want, regardless of how it fits into the conversation or reality.

If you would like to defend all of this man's Retarded and obviously racist comments, be my guest. 

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Fuck you're annoying. 

"As you like to call them"... What in the fuck are you talking about? When has there even been discussion about Katrina on here?

You've degraded to the point where you just say whatever you want, regardless of how it fits into the conversation or reality.

If you would like to defend all of this man's Retarded and obviously racist comments, be my guest. 

Again, nothing. Absolutely nothing from little bitter boy. Figure if you scream racism wild enough and often enough somebody will give a fuk besides you. And I doubt you really do.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again, nothing. Absolutely nothing from little bitter boy. Figure if you scream racism wild enough and often enough somebody will give a fuk besides you. And I doubt you really do.

WSS

They teach them that in the first year of college......

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

So what is your opinion on King? Are you defending his comments now and in the past? If you're disagreeing with my characterization of him then you must be. 

and we can move on from the "as you like to call them" part of your post. Because it isn't based in any reality. You just say these things to derail these "conversations". It is the essence of typical steve. You tell the other person what they do, even though you're completely incorrect, leaving them to defend something they never said. 

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So what is your opinion on King? Are you defending his comments now and in the past? If you're disagreeing with my characterization of him then you must be. 

I think I was pretty clear. I asked you guys who are outraged by him to give me examples of the egregious and outrageous comments he has made. I'm assuming you don't have any and you have just heard people from the left-wing media say he's a horrible guy. You guys are constantly screaming racism. If not constantly at least way to fucking often.

and we can move on from the "as you like to call them" part of your post. Because it isn't based in any reality. You just say these things to derail these "conversations". It is the essence of typical steve. You tell the other person what they do, even though you're completely incorrect, leaving them to defend something they never said. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Fuck you're annoying. "As you like to call them"... What in the fuck are you talking about? When has there even been discussion about Katrina on here?You've degraded to the point where you just say whatever you want, regardless of how it fits into the conversation or reality.

Oh, stick a cork in it - you don't know anything about anything - especially about Katrina because you hadn't been hatched yet.giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c96d3ad4e5a566273

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And Tia gave a bunch, to which you haven't replied. 

The first that came to my mind was the following

Now, again, if you want to defend that you're either a moron or racist. 

Are you choosing to defend it? Or would you prefer to continue to dance around the issue and just take shots at me... if you really do have nothing to contribute 

That no group in the world has contributed more to modern society than Western Civilization. (who else?)

I'd say that statement is hard to argue with

Or the statement from the other guy:

"if we are really optimistic this will be the last time that old white people control the Republican Party."

The second statement I assume you agree with because I've heard you say basically the same thing, seems a lot more racist.

That was just from the clip you provided you simpleton. 

And the second clip that came up in the queue was from Saturday Night Live. Why am I not surprised?

WSS

the next clip is based on your viewing history... you simpleton

He said civilization, not modern civilization. 

"Where are those contributions?" as if non-white, non-Christian groups (he brings up christianity at the end) literally made no contributions to the world. 

The alphabet. Numbers. Math. etc etc etc.  Don't matter.

The Daily Stormer, an actual white supremecist website (though you'ld probably try to fight me on that...) said King was basically an open white supremacist and was one of them. 

The guy has made racist statements throughout his career.

I can only hope you're defending him out of pure stuborness 

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Where are those contributions?" as if non-white, non-Christian groups (he brings up christianity at the end) literally made no contributions to the world. 

The Daily Stormer, an actual white supremecist website (though you'ld probably try to fight me on that...) said King was basically an open white supremacist and was one of them. 

He specifically said Western Civilization, and that's true. Western Civilization, dick head, is modern civilization. Greek and Roman and Mesopotamian and Persian civilization Etc are ancient civilizations and not Western. And God bless the cavemen for inventing fire and the wheel. But that's also ancient history.

But as far as bitching about old white people like you have done like the other dick head has done. Fuck the both of you. And I don't suppose old white people will be in charge forever. That might be good news for those of you who would like the country to be more like Cuba or the Congo.

WSS

He first just says civilization. But I have a feeling he doesn't consider anything outside of Western Civilization as modern... Or civilization. 

But if you want to continue to ignore the very clearly racist shit he's said, fine. 

I've never bitched about old white people. I have said shit about old people. Then again, every other thread is something going after "millennials" so I don't think there's much ground to stand on there.

I frankly don't give two shits what the other guy said. But you can keep bringing it up because using that to deflect from the point of this "conversation" is quintessential typical Steve

Speaking of typical Steve... When the fuck have I said anything about Cuba or the Congo. Fucking Christ. 

Just talk to Tia I can't deal with your nonsense anymore. You've really gone downhill in your discourse. I think most of the board has. Just mirroring politics as a whole I guess, though we have the shit from mostly just one side

And all's well that ends ok

So I'll end this shit with a fuck you but have a nice day

I've never bitched about old white people. I have said shit about old people.

Liar, liar, feathers on fire.

Triggered woody

photofunky.gif

When the fuck have I said anything about Cuba or the Congo

tumblr_inline_n9bwjfI3qo1rlahpw.gif

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Anyone that has any knowledge of history knows exactly what King was getting at. I knew immediately.

Whether western, modern, world, is irrelevant. Civilization became the benefactors of greatest industrial period in world history.

The Industrial Revolution.

I'm sure you're familiar with it. It started in England, spread thought Europe and the USA.  From that point on to the modern day era it's been mainly whitey who has contributed to civilization  advances in medicine, manufacturing, engineering, inventions you name it. That's what King was talking about.

Sorry if the Chinese invention of gunpowder and the fact that Arabs invented Algebra has no relevance here.

If the Industrial Revolution started in the Congo, things may have been different. The last I heard is that they're still living in grass huts and chucking spears.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He first just says civilization. But I have a feeling he doesn't consider anything outside of Western Civilization as modern... Or civilization. 

well then he's wrong but only a little bit. I truly believe Western Civilization stands Head and Shoulders above many, probably any, other so-called civilizations around this world. Especially in recent, meaning hundreds of years, history.

But if you want to continue to ignore the very clearly racist shit he's said, fine. 

I've never bitched about old white people. I have said shit about old people.

you are a liar Woody. You've said it on one or more occasions that you were looking forward to the day that old white people all died off and the world would exist more in your own image. Free from racism freeform homophobia etc etc.

Then again, every other thread is something going after "millennials" so I don't think there's much ground to stand on there.

Millennials have a lot of stupid characteristics. Every generation has a lot of stupid characteristics until they grow up a little bit. Boomers not the least of which.

I frankly don't give two shits what the other guy said. But you can keep bringing it up because using that to deflect from the point of this "conversation" is quintessential typical Steve

and if you were smarter and more able to carry on a normal conversation you wouldn't have to rely on shit like that.

Speaking of typical Steve... When the fuck have I said anything about Cuba or the Congo. Fucking Christ. 

talking to you about other civilizations other cultures. You seem to want to denigrate the contributions of Western Society and Western Europeans because you feel some sort of a need to artificially boost the contributions of other cultures. Who in recent, again meaning hundreds of years, history has been more important?

Just talk to Tia I can't deal with your nonsense anymore. You've really gone downhill in your discourse. I think most of the board has. Just mirroring politics as a whole I guess, though we have the shit from mostly just one side

well Tia actually is able to make more cognizant point than you are. When you can't think of any meaning reply you Grumble and cry about how mistreated you are and how one-sided the world is. And that, I guess, is typical Woody. If Tia thinks that I'm wrong about something there's probably a reason for it whether or not I might agree.

And all's well that ends ok

Sounds a little like the Monty Python guy claiming Victory after his arms and legs have been cut off.

but I'll leave you with one more question to avoid. If you don't believe Western Civilization is far superior and more important to society, then give me a couple of examples of some you consider to be better.

At at the end of the day, disagreeing with someone's political opinion does not give you the right to assault them in public. Even if some of you think it should be.

WSS

Archived