THE BROWNS BOARD

Iconic Notre Dame Cathedral burns..arson?

Gorka

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

work on my balls a little ok susan? ive asked twice u know what happens on strike 3...

Beto is that you?

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep

If it is announced a Muslim did it, then a Muslim did it

Which wouldn't surprise anyone.

If it is announced that a Muslim didn't do it, then they're just hiding the fact a Muslim did it

Which wouldn't surprise anyone.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Just had a wonderful conversation with Pope Francis offering condolences from the People of the United States for the horrible and destructive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral. I offered the help of our great experts on renovation and construction as I did in my conversation yesterday with President Macron of France. I also wished both Pope Francis and President Macron a very Happy Easter!

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

57530940_2991676424250179_50935476807899

So why aren't the leftists bugging the shit out of big daddy Zuckerberg to donate a billion dollars to clean it up? It's chump change to him. 

Oh, right, because they don't really give a fuck. They just want to be able to take a veiled shit on the Catholic Church. 

23 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

So why aren't the leftists bugging the shit out of big daddy Zuckerberg to donate a billion dollars to clean it up? It's chump change to him. 

Oh, right, because they don't really give a fuck. They just want to be able to take a veiled shit on the Catholic Church. 

Couldn't have said it better.

Archived