THE BROWNS BOARD

Creepy Uncle Joe enters race officially

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A Facebook post claims in 1991 Obama said that "the American dream is to be Donald Trump."

Obama did mention Trump in a Harvard paper that he co-wrote with a friend. But the passage says "I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will," referring to Trump as an example of Americans’ expectations that they will be financially secure in the future.

So, yes Obama did refer to Trump as a financially stable person, but he never said or wrote the words that are being attributed to him on social media."

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"A Facebook post claims in 1991 Obama said that "the American dream is to be Donald Trump."

Obama did mention Trump in a Harvard paper that he co-wrote with a friend. But the passage says "I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will," referring to Trump as an example of Americans’ expectations that they will be financially secure in the future.

So, yes Obama did refer to Trump as a financially stable person, but he never said or wrote the words that are being attributed to him on social media."

Close enough for a fucking meme:

So did Obama say this? No, not exactly.

Obama did not literally say (or write) that the "American dream is to be Donald Trump," but he did refer to Trump in a Harvard paper as an example of American success.

Libtard memes aren't even vaguely close to the truth as you have clearly demonstrated...so you of all people shouldn't be bitching.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, Clevfan4life said:

sy596fb612.jpg

Yeah right lol...now a libtard lying to yourselves meme.

Don't lie, it's very well known throughout this great land what you're actually doing:

15c.gif

My, my, the triggered over this MAGA hat kid... from those democrats in Washington you hold in such high esteem, to the libtard run media, to Academia, to Hollywood, all the way down to the low information libtard on the street....triggered, every damn one of you.

Image result for liberal punching trump supporters

Another example of MSM lying :

image.png.409ec8cbfbb8a0a25889587ae5ac00f0.png

Does anyone really believe this ?

Especially when this is happening :

Camping out to see a Political Rally (when if ever was the last time that happened), yet he's down 8 points   .   .   .  

Sorry, not interested in that Bridge they're trying to sell.

EDIT :

BTW - they just said they set a Stadium record for attendance this Evening (Green Bay).

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

really+nigga.jpg

Yeah really nigga, cause your clueless.

Shall I refresh your meory?

Sarah palin said the i can see russia from house thing in a 60 min interview, u guys are posting memes of aoc with quotes she never said. Thats the difference, liberals didnt need to make shit up abour sarah palin…- Clevefan

That would make you the special kind of stupid.. Palin never said that, let alone on 60 min ya goofball.

35 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yeah really nigga, cause your clueless.

Shall I refresh your meory?

Sarah palin said the i can see russia from house thing in a 60 min interview, u guys are posting memes of aoc with quotes she never said. Thats the difference, liberals didnt need to make shit up abour sarah palin…- Clevefan

That would make you the special kind of stupid.. Palin never said that, let alone on 60 min ya goofball.

so ur trying to counter my meme with a factual ststement from......nope, not gonna do it....back to the wordlife

b56f4756e2288abc33f29a08639152a4.jpg

Archived