THE BROWNS BOARD

Creepy Uncle Joe enters race officially

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Biden ...the great white (old) hope for the democrats in 2020...it is humorous in the identity politics party the two front runners are a couple of old white men (Biden and Sanders)...rest assured they will apologize profusely for all their white privilege..

Looks like Joe has already gotten a leg up on his apologies:

Joe Biden's apology tour

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-bidens-apology-tour

7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Well... Cleve isn't totally wrong. 

About what? I don't think there's anything crazy about a father saying that his daughter is beautiful which President Trump's daughter really is. Then again I don't think Joe Biden is a bad guy and this attack on him is probably orchestrated by the hard left of the Democrat Party.

WSS

30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

About what? I don't think there's anything crazy about a father saying that his daughter is beautiful which President Trump's daughter really is. Then again I don't think Joe Biden is a bad guy and this attack on him is probably orchestrated by the hard left of the Democrat Party.

WSS

naNEzNm.gif.d9a9f39c4d6dc0367d391f8c24e71164.gif

Technically you are (indirectly) calling Die hard a leftist.   Oof. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you have a problem with Biden? Or just Trump? Or neither one and just wanted to post a funny picture?

WSS

I'm not entirely certain where Biden stands on issues independent of Obama.  However if he continues the expansion of military bombings with mass soft target damage ( hence why Trump did away with the accountability report on that) doesn't address the need to overhaul the IRS, immigration reform including the hiring of border agents while looking at the asylum and naturalization process and finally keeping with the condensing of executive branch powers then yes... I'll have a problem with him.

But it would be refreshing to at least not have a whiny child being asked questions for the first time in 4 years. 

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm not entirely certain where Biden stands on issues independent of Obama.  However if he continues the expansion of military bombings with mass soft target damage ( hence why Trump did away with the accountability report on that) doesn't address the need to overhaul the IRS, immigration reform including the hiring of border agents while looking at the asylum and naturalization process and finally keeping with the condensing of executive branch powers then yes... I'll have a problem with him.

But it would be refreshing to at least not have a whiny child being asked questions for the first time in 4 years. 

Actually I'm not talking about political positions here whatsoever, just the outrage over Joe Biden supposedly hugging dames for putting his hands on their shoulders or that kind of bulshit. Think that's pretty meaningless I think the lefties are trying to push him out. 

The reason he was selected for the Obama ticket is because a liberal black guy would probably freak out a lot of the people in the Democrat rank-and-file so they selected one of the most conservative members of their party. I don't think that's much of a surprise.

I was just talking about the personal attacked and the women women women chant.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I'm not talking about political positions here whatsoever, just the outrage over Joe Biden supposedly hugging dames for putting his hands on their shoulders or that kind of bulshit. Think that's pretty meaningless I think the lefties are trying to push him out.  

The reason he was selected for the Obama ticket is because a liberal black guy would probably freak out a lot of the people in the Democrat rank-and-file so they selected one of the most conservative members of their party. I don't think that's much of a surprise.

I was just talking about the personal attacked and the women women women chant.

WSS

In today's world, especially in a public position it's imperative to watch even your slightest of moves no matter how trivial or innocent.   I don't like it, but that's the way it is.    Biden might just be one of those guys that comes off as creepy because.... well, some people are just like that and can't help it.     On the other hand he does seem a bit weird at times.

Obama was a corporate centrist.   Liberal would have meant when the banks and auto makers were bailed out they would have been restructured with far more regulation.   I digress...  

At this point I can't image a male candidate coming forward and not having some type of accusation thrown at him.   The validity of such an accusation will be important and this is where I get to my point of saying, whomever makes the accusation, should they been proven a liar  - are swiftly charged with a crime.

Any long time senator running for president today is going to have a tough climb just because of the number of unpopular votes they have made in the past and will have to now defend those votes. Biden with decades in office will have to defend many controversial votes. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm assuming Cleve is taking the hardline here because if he wanted to date one of Trump's kids it would be DonJunior.

WSS

I was referencing your reply to Cleve.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Tia is arguing something completely different than what Cleve said in this thread. Cleve posted nothing but vulgar memes, he made no point and tia apparently wants to talk about policy which is fine with me.

WSS

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

In today's world, especially in a public position it's imperative to watch even your slightest of moves no matter how trivial or innocent.   I don't like it, but that's the way it is.    Biden might just be one of those guys that comes off as creepy because.... well, some people are just like that and can't help it.     On the other hand he does seem a bit weird at times.

Obama was a corporate centrist.   Liberal would have meant when the banks and auto makers were bailed out they would have been restructured with far more regulation.   I digress...  

At this point I can't image a male candidate coming forward and not having some type of accusation thrown at him.   The validity of such an accusation will be important and this is where I get to my point of saying, whomever makes the accusation, should they been proven a liar  - are swiftly charged with a crime.

Maybe that's true in a perfect world. In recent times when a woman has made an accusation and a man has been punished how many times has that accusation actually been proven? Isn't today's attitude "We must believe the woman?"

But again whether or not Joe Biden sticks to the left-wing Democrat political agenda remains to be seen. He may have to just in order to grab the nomination and it has not been his path up until now.

WSS

Archived