THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns Social Media Survey

macula31

Hello follow Browns fans.  I hope it is ok to post this here.  I haven't posted here a lot, but have been a member for a while and a lurker even longer than that.   I am completing my Master's degree and as a part of the project I need to conduct a very short survey of Browns fans regarding their social media use as it relates to the Cleveland Browns.  I have to get 100 survey responses by Sunday night and am having difficulty getting it done.  I'm hoping you can help out.  The survey only takes a couple of minutes and is very simple.  There is a drawing for a $25 gift card for completing the survey as well.  Thanks for your help.  Go Browns.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFGNQWD

9 minutes ago, macula31 said:

Hello follow Browns fans.  I hope it is ok to post this here.  I haven't posted here a lot, but have been a member for a while and a lurker even longer than that.   I am completing my Master's degree and as a part of the project I need to conduct a very short survey of Browns fans regarding their social media use as it relates to the Cleveland Browns.  I have to get 100 survey responses by Sunday night and am having difficulty getting it done.  I'm hoping you can help out.  The survey only takes a couple of minutes and is very simple.  There is a drawing for a $25 gift card for completing the survey as well.  Thanks for your help.  Go Browns.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFGNQWD

No problem posting it here, I found that there is no way to make more than one choice though, which would be helpful on questions like "which social media to do you follow the Browns on".

Z

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

No problem posting it here, I found that there is no way to make more than one choice though, which would be helpful on questions like "which social media to do you follow the Browns on".

Z

I made the error but sadly didn't realize it until it was too late.  Now I can't change it.

Just finished my one year Master's degree, I know what it is like... I'll try to do the survey later. Good luck!

EDIT: Done.

Done!

Archived