THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football League Signups

Flugel

Yeah, your attention to detail will be sorely missed. That third round selection of Josh Cribbs last year (in a league that didn't count return yardage) was the stuff of mad genius. No idea if you can possibly be replaced.

I played both Yahoo and ESPN last year and sure as hell didn't find one to be "all the way" better than the other. The reason for sticking with Yahoo - and ignore the brilliance of Inspecta,

Beanpot

LOL! "We are family..." Thanks for the reply and clarifications Beans!

Lummy wouldn't have complained - he likes what this message board offers.

- Tom F.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow dude, I must really be something for you to remember who the hell I took in the 3rd round of some random league last year. I can't even remember that shit, but thanks for the biting sarcasm. It's accomplishing a lot in this thread.

You're welcome dude. And thank *you* for keeping track of thread accomplishments. Means a lot. As for remembering your terrific involvement in past leagues, it really didn't take much. You were the only guy who ignored your team a couple of years ago and the only guy who drafted a kick returner a year later. If you think that "really makes you something" - then yeah - you're really something. Not an especially bright something, but most certainly a something. Don't you dare ever change.

You pussies are getting way too much sand in your vagina's over my own personal preference of fantasy football layout. Am I hurting your feelings? I'm so sorry you puss, should I take a team in one of these leagues and let my autistic brother run it? Will that make you feel better to be graced by my presence?

Sand in vagina plus calling others pussies? The only thing missing is an LOL!

Kinda dated and tired, sure, but you can only work with what you're given.

Look, you're memorable for one reason - your oh-so-awesome track record. Despite that, you're welcome to join a league if you want in. I seriously - fromthebottomofmyheartseriously - could not care less. You're just not a guy I pay any attention to on this board.

Beanpot

Wow dude, I must really be something for you to remember who the hell I took in the 3rd round of some random league last year. I can't even remember that shit, but thanks for the biting sarcasm. It's accomplishing a lot in this thread.

You pussies are getting way too much sand in your vagina's over my own personal preference of fantasy football layout. Am I hurting your feelings? I'm so sorry you puss, should I take a team in one of these leagues and let my autistic brother run it? Will that make you feel better to be graced by my presence?

I see that yahoo is now giving live scoring, which is a big improvement, but it still doesn't match up with ESPN IMO.

But by all means, keep pissing and moaning how I'm not going to play fantasy football with you this year. I'm sure that will help a lot....

Hey, a sense of humor is also a real asset if you're going to participate in the leagues. Think you can round one up in time for the draft? This is supposed to be fun, dude. Lighten up.

This is a lot of drama over some BS.

Spect, if you really, really are such a hardcore fantasy guy that you just HAVE to play in a certain league that's fine. What I don't understand is the need to come on here broadcasting that you are too good to play in these Yahoo leagues. Maybe just simply declining to play and not posting about it would have made more sense.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Yahoo and it's been this board's source of Fantasy leagues for quite some time. Last year I was in two Yahoo leagues, one Fleaflicker, one Myfantasyleague and one ESPN. I also participate in an independent league that this year is going to CBS Sportsline rather than commissioner scoring.

To me, a little diversity in leagues doesn't hurt a thing and makes it more interesting, hence another reason I don't understand the need for making a stink on here. Simply play in a bunch of ESPN leagues than.

PS Did you really draft Cribbs in the third round????????

I already missed it ?????????????

We have leagues already filled ?????? (sigh) i checked, i checked...and checked again...all damn summer

How could I miss that post ???? must have been distracted with our yearly off-season QB debate...oh, and what a discussion it has been...lol ... its been the lead NFL story the past 100 summers "whos going to be the QB for Cleveland ???"... I DONT GIVE 2 RATS A***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win some freaking games.

EMAIL for sending me an "invite" ...

Bermeck@fuse.net

Thanks

Bermeck (I got worried over the 4th...knowing this place, everyone was drafting (FF) during our country's B-day...it used to be in August, late August...pretty soon it will be on Valentines Day)

Bermeck (I got worried over the 4th...knowing this place, everyone was drafting (FF) during our country's B-day...it used to be in August, late August...pretty soon it will be on Valentines Day)

Hilarious! Drop Beans an email and he'll make sure you get in somewhere.

Bean's was the one who got his panties in a bunch over stating my opinion

So not true. I got my panties in a bunch over you being a dork. Which you are pretty much always. Course, I own dorkland and preside over this paradise so maybe I was just upset about you infringing on my territory.

You're always welcome to join any league we come up with, Inspecta.

Heidi and I will post the info on how to join pretty quick-like

Beanpot

Here's how to join one league:

Go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

Then here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...ster/joinleague

Then type in 135815 for league ID and beer for the password.

Beanpot

Hi all, this will be just my second year of running a Brownsboard Fantasy Football League but Beanpot asked me if I'd be interested and I said I'll give it a shot.

Most of you know, the Brownsboard leagues are usually pretty competitive and I'm sure this year will be no different.

The live draft for this particular league is set for Saturday August 27 at 7:00 pm. so if your interested here is the information. All that is asked is that you don't ignore your team. Smack talk is fine but fair play is good to. Hope to see you and hope this is a good season.

To sign up, follow the link above where Beanpot posted to Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

Hope this works.

Heidi

Hi all, this will be just my second year of running a Brownsboard Fantasy Football League but Beanpot asked me if I'd be interested and I said I'll give it a shot.

Most of you know, the Brownsboard leagues are usually pretty competitive and I'm sure this year will be no different.

The live draft for this particular league is set for Saturday August 27 at 7:00 pm. so if your interested here is the information. All that is asked is that you don't ignore your team. Smack talk is fine but fair play is good to. Hope to see you and hope this is a good season.

To sign up, follow the link above where Beanpot posted to Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

Hope this works.

Heidi

Heids, an awesome commish!!!!

Thanks for all those who put in their time and KHutch and company for the great updates. Team DangeRuss looks forward to seeing his name in the lights.

Heids, an awesome commish!!!!

Thanks for all those who put in their time and KHutch and company for the great updates. Team DangeRuss looks forward to seeing his name in the lights.

Thanks Riff, hope you'll join up if you haven't already. You were in my league last year weren't you? Help the senile here (me).

Heidi

Thanks Riff, hope you'll join up if you haven't already. You were in my league last year weren't you? Help the senile here (me).

Heidi

Yes I was and now I'm in Flugs'. Team DangeRuss led all year and lost in playoffs. I really wanted all that prize money!

Yes I was and now I'm in Flugs'. Team DangeRuss led all year and lost in playoffs. I really wanted all that prize money!

You did a great job and were a strong team! It was fun. I wonder if folks can be in more than one league?

Heidi

I wonder if folks can be in more than one league?

Absofreakinglutely. Feel free to join as many leagues as you want, we can always create new ones. And we can always expand the number of teams in a league. We have six teams in that one league I posted and welcome all to join. Doesn't matter if you post here or not or if you know a thing about fantasy football. The learning curve is *really* straight and you'll be as much of an expert as the rest of us idiots in about 10 minutes.

Beanpot

I hope I get to play Flugels in our league. This fantasy football is interesting - can't wait to try it out for the first time - and beat Flugels. :rolleyes:

Since I can't beat Beans - he's the Master.

dammit.

Is everyone getting in that wants to get in? Did someone e-mail poor Bermeck? Remember, I have two teams and I only like to play in one league, so If someone wants in Beans league#1 or Flug's league, let me know...

Zombo

--Although I will probably get called a pussy if I leave either league.

Is everyone getting in that wants to get in? Did someone e-mail poor Bermeck? Remember, I have two teams and I only like to play in one league, so If someone wants in Beans league#1 or Flug's league, let me know...

Zombo

I want in!!!!

Here's how to join one league:

Go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

Then here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...ster/joinleague

Then type in 135815 for league ID and beer for the password.

Beanpot

I decided to give it a go....something to make up for my fantasy baseball performance. :unsure:

I had to bring back the Bo Jackson motif for my team name, try to bring back some success.

Also in league 2. Also can't believe this is my 5th year of Fantasy Football with the Brownsboard.

The Air Show 5 will finally bring me a title to the Brownsboard page.

Also did you decide how we were determining an overall winner through all the leagues? My vote for the team that wins their league with most cumluative total points for the season gets the grand prize of being the overall Brownsboard fantasy champion.

If we are still getting reports from all the leagues, it should be easy to track.

Just a thought.

Lambdo

Also did you decide how we were determining an overall winner through all the leagues? My vote for the team that wins their league with most cumluative total points for the season gets the grand prize of being the overall Brownsboard fantasy champion.

Yep, I agree. we need to make sure all of the leagues have the same scoring settings and rules.

Zombo

Anybody else doing any leagues? Was going to join Peen's but he is doing the draft on Sept 5 and I will be on vacation that week.

Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

Heidi

Zombo

Thanks Zombo! That's really cool of you to offer this up more than once for others. I'll open up your spot in League 3 sometime in the next day or so since I have someone interested in filling it.

- Tom F.

Thanks Zombo! That's really cool of you to offer this up more than once for others. I'll open up your spot in League 3 sometime in the next day or so since I have someone interested in filling it.

- Tom F.

Yeah, I figured you'd be afraid of me.

Zombo

Archived