THE BROWNS BOARD

One of the greatest moments in Presidential history

ROTFL, right up there with Lincoln's Gettysburg address. :D Wow, quotes FDR. Then blasts Muller- a Vietnam vet, and calls Pelosi a disaster. Nancy is the main reason the more radical Dems haven't already started the impeachment process....  

I just hope the more moderate Republicans can get through this Xenophobe's head slapping a tariff on Mexican goods is a bad idea. The price of my Mexican blackberries, and a lot of other stuff is going up 5% if this goes through. Thanks for nothing Donald. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Wow, quotes FDR. Then blasts Muller a Vietnam vet, and calls Pelosi a disaster. Nancy is the main reason the more radical Dems haven't already started the impeachment process....  

I just hope the more moderate Republicans can get through this Xenophobe's head slapping a tariff on Mexican goods is a bad idea. The price of my Mexican blackberries, and a lot of other stuff is going up 5% if this goes through. Thanks for nothing Donald. 

OH NO! What would we do without Mexican blackberries...the HORROR!

5% more for Mexican blackberries or Billions of Dollars to take care of Illegals?  Hmmmm  Thank you Donald Trump!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ROTFL, right up there with Lincoln's Gettysburg address. :D Wow, quotes FDR. Then blasts Muller- a Vietnam vet, and calls Pelosi a disaster. Nancy is the main reason the more radical Dems haven't already started the impeachment process....  

Ms. Nancy (the moderate democrat she is) said today she doesn't want to see Trump impeached but she wants to see him go to prison but then gave no reason why he should go to prison. She would love to impeach Trump and the only reason she is fighting with some of her fellow democrats against impeachment is she is worried it will cost her politically and maybe the dems majority in the House as well as her position as majority leader. No profiles in courage from Nancy just raw politics.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Mueller is a Vietnam Vet, but so are millions of others.  He turned into a democratic politcal agent for Obama/Clinto etc.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I just hope the more moderate Republicans can get through this Xenophobe's head

Mexican Senator Threatens Takeover of US States

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/mexican-senator-threatens-takeover-us-states/?fbclid=IwAR0DWeJYURo7bNG9_bczCNAK3nZ4kV2GmpD6jEXjmGxvlkTPkQ-ALGfCIC8

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Ms. Nancy (the moderate democrat she is) said today she doesn't want to see Trump impeached but she wants to see him go to prison but then gave no reason why he should go to prison. She would love to impeach Trump and the only reason she is fighting with some of her fellow democrats against impeachment is she is worried it will cost her politically and maybe the dems majority in the House as well as her position as majority leader. No profiles in courage from Nancy just raw politics.

Don't you think it's ironic that during the election Trump loved to hear his minions chant "lock her up" and now it seems the shoe is on the other foot? :D 

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

OH NO! What would we do without Mexican blackberries...the HORROR!

5% more for Mexican blackberries or Billions of Dollars to take care of Illegals?  Hmmmm  Thank you Donald Trump!

It's not just produce guy. Would you care to talk billions? Just checked-last year the US imported $345 billion dollars worth of goods from Mexico.  5% of that is $17 billion dollars that US consumers would pay for Trump's Xenophobia, that's just for starters if he would be dumb enough to keep escalating the percentage.  

I can't wait until this clown is voted out of office. (and unless the Democrats do something incredibly stupid, he will, come 2020) The only reason he got elected in the first place is thinking voters hated Clinton far more.  He makes me ashamed to be a Republican, because it's all about Donald- not the Party. 

PS- it's why I rarely venture over here, too much hate and hot air. 

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't you think it's ironic that during the election Trump loved to hear his minions chant "lock her up" and now it seems the shoe is on the other foot? :D 

It's not just produce guy. Would you care to talk billions? Just checked-last year the US imported $345 billion dollars worth of goods from Mexico.  5% of that is $17 billion dollars that US consumers would pay for Trump's Xenophobia, that's just for starters if he would be dumb enough to keep escalating the percentage.  

I can't wait until this clown is voted out of office. (and unless the Democrats do something incredibly stupid, he will, come 2020) The only reason he got elected in the first place is thinking voters hated Clinton far more.  He makes me ashamed to be a Republican, because it's all about Donald- not the Party. 

Hot air from your side dude.

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ISIS scheme to send terrorists to US over Mexican border revealed in chilling report

A chilling confession from a captured ISIS fighter has shed light on how the terrorist group intended to exploit the vulnerabilities of the U.S. border with Mexico, using English speakers and westerners to take advantage of smuggling routes and target financial institutions.

Seized ISIS fighter Abu Henricki, a Canadian citizen with dual citizenship with Trinidad, last month said that he was sought out by the violent insurgency’s leadership to attack the U.S. from a route starting in Central America, according to a study by the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism (ICSVE) and published in Homeland Security Today.

!00% saved American lives...Thanks Trump!

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I want American (USA) blackberries.

Picked by Mexican field workers. 

My point is tariffs don't work- and you're the one who's going to wind up paying more for them. If you're OK with that- be my guest- but even some of the Republican senators aren't. 

Haven't noticed companies falling all over themselves to create jobs because of it. Give AT&T a big hand because when they took over Directv- they fired all the American customer service reps, and shipped almost all of it overseas where they can pay people on the other end of the phone 1\3( if that) what they were paying Americans.  

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

ISIS scheme to send terrorists to US over Mexican border revealed in chilling report

A chilling confession from a captured ISIS fighter has shed light on how the terrorist group intended to exploit the vulnerabilities of the U.S. border with Mexico, using English speakers and westerners to take advantage of smuggling routes and target financial institutions.

Seized ISIS fighter Abu Henricki, a Canadian citizen with dual citizenship with Trinidad, last month said that he was sought out by the violent insurgency’s leadership to attack the U.S. from a route starting in Central America, according to a study by the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism (ICSVE) and published in Homeland Security Today.

!00% saved American lives...Thanks Trump!

That's one possible avenue for the paranoid. The 9\11 guys didn't come through Mexico. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That's one possible avenue for the paranoid. The 9\11 guys didn't come through Mexico. 

So you don't think they would come in through the Mexican Border because the 9/11 guys didn't?

That's sad.🙁

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

My point is tariffs don't work- and you're the one who's going to wind up paying more for them. If you're OK with that- be my guest- but even some of the Republican senators aren't. 

Haven't noticed companies falling all over themselves to create jobs because of it. Give AT&T a big hand because when they took over Directv- they fired all the American customer service reps, and shipped almost all of it overseas where they can pay people on the other end of the phone 1\3( if that) what they were paying Americans.  

You should really be directing your anger at the dems who will not lift a finger to help fix the the loopholes in our immigration laws that would stop a lot of what is going on at the border. The threat of tariffs has actually worked well for Trump so far. 

Trump’s Mexico Tariffs Might Actually Work

Faced with Trump’s threat to impose escalating tariffs on Mexican goods beginning Monday, Mexican officials have pledged to deploy up to 6,000 National Guard troops to the country’s border region with Guatemala, a show of force they say will make immediate reductions in the number of Central Americans heading north toward the U.S. border.

The Mexican official and the U.S. official said the countries are negotiating a sweeping plan to overhaul asylum rules across the region, a move that would require Central Americans to seek refuge in the first foreign country they set foot upon after fleeing their homeland. Under such a plan, the United States would swiftly deport Guatemalan asylum seekers who set foot on U.S. soil to Mexico.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/trumps-mexico-tariffs-might-actually-work.html

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's better than paying for their housing, medical, food, education etc...

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not at all. HIggardly broke the law - destroyed 30,000 emails that had already been subpoenaed, etc etc etc.

Pres Trump broke no law and he is the only one of the two that was actually investigated for two FREAKING YEARS+ and they found nothing.

That is the dangerous deep state being ruthless. The leftist guilty are free and uninvestigated, the republcans etc are guilty and not allowed to be proven innocent.

And manafort, guilty but is in solitary confinement???

All hell could break loose politically in our country. The left is pushing a dangerous radical agenda. But I believe Real America is going to swing America back. Unless they give the vote to millions of destitute loser voters who can't speak English and are promised a free ride by the left.

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

So you don't think they would come in through the Mexican Border because the 9/11 guys didn't?

That's sad.🙁

I'm saying that's just plugging one leaking hole of many.  If you think that's the only way terrorists could (or have gotten) into the United States- that's sad. 

That said, I'll leave you guys to tilt at windmills.  

I've had all the political discussion I can tolerate for the next couple of months. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I've had all the political discussion I can tolerate for the next couple of months. 

Discussion? It's one sided lectures over here. They don't discuss. They pontificate for the King🤴. 😘

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

With all due respect my friend in the first place not everyone who served in the military is a saint. If Robert Mueller would have issued his incendiary statements after any legal investigation that didn't concern someone who is such a polarizing figure it would be seen as outrageous. Imagine a judge at the end of a trial going on television and making it clear that well it didn't prove that this bastard didn't commit crimes oh, just that we couldn't prove it. 

Second point I'm disappointed that you've you joined the Democrat in erasing the line between legal and illegal immigration. Personally I love people from other countries and I'm very happy to have them here legally. I go out of my way to welcome them when I made them on the street like people in Ireland did to me when I was there. But if the Mexican Government looks the other way while the United States is being flooded by illegals not only from Mexico but especially South America Etc who cross their country to get in here they need to be called out and punished for it. 

0 is the amount of rats asses I give about any political speech. Prepared fluff meaning nothing more to me then Jack Nicholson you can't handle the truth speech.

WSS

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Discussion? It's one sided lectures over here. They don't discuss. They pontificate for the King🤴. 😘

No it's not, it's a two-sided lecture over here. They just happen to be a few more on the right than the left . You are no better than anybody on the right.

WSS

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm saying that's just plugging one leaking hole of many.  If you think that's the only way terrorists could (or have gotten) into the United States- that's sad. 

That said, I'll leave you guys to tilt at windmills.  

Run and hide pretend nothings wrong, that's the way of the Left.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No it's not, it's a two-sided lecture over here. They just happen to be a few more on the right than the left . You are no better than anybody on the right.

WSS

Of course I am. You just don't know it yet. Plus most things I'm more conservative. I just don't like having an ignorant King Liar. LOL!

52 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Run and hide pretend nothings wrong, that's the way of the Right.

FIFY

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course I am. You just don't know it yet. Plus most things I'm more conservative. I just don't like having an ignorant King Liar. LOL!

FIFY

Same bullshit every post bud. But feel free to complain about everybody else, it's a free country oh, at least until your people the Trump hating Democrats take over...

WSS