THE BROWNS BOARD

One of the greatest moments in Presidential history

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you so called conservatives voted for a guy who has given us $2Trillion more debt that looks to be $4Trillion plus by the end of his first term. Who is the real conservative here anyway? And it's been explained more than once that I could not write in McCain in my state as I had before. They changed the rules on me and I damn sure was not voting for a pure fraud who had bankrupted so many companies people were losing count. And BTW why was he not locked up for that fraudulent Trump University scheme? It was conceived to bilk people out of their retirement dreams and nothing more. Some bunch of conservatives you all are huh? So why did you support him knowing all that in advance anyway? None of you has ever given a satisfactory answer to that question.

Image result for crying baby gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you so called conservatives voted for a guy who has given us $2Trillion more debt that looks to be $4Trillion plus by the end of his first term. Who is the real conservative here anyway? And it's been explained more than once that I could not write in McCain in my state as I had before. They changed the rules on me and I damn sure was not voting for a pure fraud who had bankrupted so many companies people were losing count. And BTW why was he not locked up for that fraudulent Trump University scheme? It was conceived to bilk people out of their retirement dreams and nothing more. Some bunch of conservatives you all are huh? So why did you support him knowing all that in advance anyway? None of you has ever given a satisfactory answer to that question.

I didn't ask who you voted for, I asked if you wished Hillary was president instead. Do ya?

Ok then shut up.

None of your complaints  has any effect on job he's doing as president of the United States. Nada, zilch. What would Trump have to do for you to stop behaving like a child in their terrible two's?  Solve world hunger? End all wars? Cure cancer?  I'd tend to believe that even if he accomplished all those things you and vermin like you would continue to try and take down this man. Trump is not the problem. People like you is what the problem is in America is right now.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

I didn't ask who you voted for, I asked if you wished Hillary was president instead. Do ya?

Ok then shut up.

None of your complaints  has any effect on job he's doing as president of the United States. Nada, zilch. What would Trump have to do for you to stop behaving like a child in their terrible two's?  Solve world hunger? End all wars? Cure cancer?  I'd tend to believe that even if he accomplished all those things you and vermin like you would continue to try and take down this man. Trump is not the problem. People like you is what the problem is in America is right 

Yeah, he did and he was upfront about it. He also voted for Beatoff O Rourke. All the while bragging  about how conservative he is.

🙄

WSS

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm not sure Texsag is genuine. Seems to be a robot with shorted circuits - he makes no sense at all. Clevis's cousin, perhaps?

Not on the political side but on the football side Tex might just be one of the best Browns fan I have ever encountered. I grew up with the Browns so blind loyalty kept me in the fold even though they have been terrible for too long and if I had a choice in NFL teams I wouldn't have ever picked the Browns (since re-entering the NFL in 99) .  Tex became a Browns fan at probably the worst time in franchise history (of course I don't know Tex either so he might just be a glutton for punishment).

**** I'm believing this will be the year we turn things around...I say that every year but this time it really seems different...🏈 😎

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Not on the political side but on the football side Tex might just be one of the best Browns fan I have ever encountered. I grew up with the Browns so blind loyalty kept me in the fold even though they have been terrible for too long and if I had a choice in NFL teams I wouldn't have ever picked the Browns (since re-entering the NFL in 99) .  Tex became a Browns fan at probably the worst time in franchise history (of course I don't know Tex either so he might just be a glutton for punishment).

**** I'm believing this will be the year we turn things around...I say that every year but this time it really seems different...🏈 😎

I'm relieved to know all is not lost with Tex. Apparently he has some good qualities after all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2