THE BROWNS BOARD

One of the greatest moments in Presidential history

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Same bullshit every post bud. But feel free to complain about everybody else, it's a free country oh, at least until your people the Trump hating Democrats take over...

WSS

Steve my humble POV is there's a ton of non-Democrats out there that hate Trump. The "Never Trump" wing of the Republicans never really went away, and his actions once he got in the White House confirmed our worst fears what would happen when he did get in. As I said earlier, the only reason he got elected in the first place was the populace hated Hillary more, and viewed him as the lesser of two evils. The only thing The Donald has left is his shrinking band of MAGA Minions who think he can do no wrong. I saw some early opinion data that Biden is killing Trump in every state he had to carry to win the presidency.  The MAGA crowd can stick their collective heads in the sand about that one, but Trump's approval rating is in the pits if they'd pull their heads out of there rears and bother to look.  

Me? Democrat? Hardly- but I won't give another dime to the RNC until this assclown is out of office and goes back to something he's more suited to- like hosting "The Apprentice". I'd like nothing better than at the next Republican Convention to see Trump get kicked to the curb, and a guy like Mike Pence the nominee of the party. My opinion is he'd stand a better chance of getting elected- short of the Dems putting up Bernie Sanders or a radical Greener.  So yes, you can be a conservative Republican and hate Trump. They're not mutually exclusive. 

<Peace>

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve my humble POV is there's a ton of non-Democrats out there that hate Trump. The "Never Trump" wing of the Republicans never really went away, and his actions once he got in the White House confirmed our worst fears what would happen when he did get in. As I said earlier, the only reason he got elected in the first place was the populace hated Hillary more, and viewed him as the lesser of two evils. The only thing The Donald has left is his shrinking band of MAGA Minions who think he can do no wrong. I saw some early opinion data that Biden is killing Trump in every state he had to carry to win the presidency.  The MAGA crowd can stick their collective heads in the sand about that one, but Trump's approval rating is in the pits if they'd pull their heads out of there rears and bother to look.  

Me? Democrat? Hardly- but I won't give another dime to the RNC until this assclown is out of office and goes back to something he's more suited to- like hosting "The Apprentice". I'd like nothing better than at the next Republican Convention to see Trump get kicked to the curb, and a guy like Mike Pence the nominee of the party. My opinion is he'd stand a better chance of getting elected- short of the Dems putting up Bernie Sanders or a radical Greener.  So yes, you can be a conservative Republican and hate Trump. They're not mutually exclusive. 

<Peace>

Wasn't that comment made to Tex? Different people have different points of view and I try not to respond to them all in the exact same fashion. 

And I realize you haven't been following this crap over here on the political border very much, probably a wise decision, but I liken it to the people who rooted for the Browns to lose so that Belichick would be fired. What I see people who say that they are conservative Republicans yet pimp abortion on demand, late term abortion, open borders, raising taxes, that kind of shit just because they think it will they'd think it will spite the president...

Personally I think the guy behaves like an asshole too often.  If and when he pimps some sort of policy that I really don't like  I will pitch a bitch.  I haven't really seen one yet. I don't think the wall is a Panacea  but I think it would be better than nothing .  I also think other measures need to be taken and I don't think the Democrats will ever do that. On the other hand I kind of like a little bit of bombast. Don't you ever get sick of politicians pretending they love each other when inside they hate their guts?

Republicans can pick whoever the hell they want and even though I pretty much despised Hillary I wasn't filled with awe when I saw Jeb Bush John Kasich Rick Santorum etc etc. How about you?

WSS

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Nervous Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to herself and her family for having made such a disgusting statement, especially since I was with foreign leaders overseas. There is no evidence for such a thing to have been said. Nervous Nancy & Dems are getting Zero work done in Congress and have no intention of doing anything other than going on a fishing expedition to see if they can find anything on me - both illegal & unprecedented in U.S. history. There was no Collusion - Investigate the Investigators! Go to work on Drug Price Reductions & Infrastructure!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Nervous Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to herself and her family for having made such a disgusting statement, especially since I was with foreign leaders overseas. There is no evidence for such a thing to have been said. Nervous Nancy & Dems are getting Zero work done in Congress and have no intention of doing anything other than going on a fishing expedition to see if they can find anything on me - both illegal & unprecedented in U.S. history. There was no Collusion - Investigate the Investigators! Go to work on Drug Price Reductions & Infrastructure!

LOL, wasn't that the Infrastructure meeting Trump walked out on? Talk out of both sides of your mouth much Donald? Yeah, I'm used to it now. Regarding Drugs- no one (republican or democrat) has the balls to cross the big buck pharmaceutical company donors & pass a bill allowing Americans to buy drugs from Canada. That's a joke, because tons of drugs you buy in America are produced in Israel (Teva) or India. 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Wasn't that comment made to Tex? Different people have different points of view and I try not to respond to them all in the exact same fashion. 

And I realize you haven't been following this crap over here on the political border very much, probably a wise decision, but I liken it to the people who rooted for the Browns to lose so that Belichick would be fired. What I see people who say that they are conservative Republicans yet pimp abortion on demand, late term abortion, open borders, raising taxes, that kind of shit just because they think it will they'd think it will spite the president...

Personally I think the guy behaves like an asshole too often.  If and when he pimps some sort of policy that I really don't like  I will pitch a bitch.  I haven't really seen one yet. I don't think the wall is a Panacea  but I think it would be better than nothing .  I also think other measures need to be taken and I don't think the Democrats will ever do that. On the other hand I kind of like a little bit of bombast. Don't you ever get sick of politicians pretending they love each other when inside they hate their guts?

Republicans can pick whoever the hell they want and even though I pretty much despised Hillary I wasn't filled with awe when I saw Jeb Bush John Kasich Rick Santorum etc etc. How about you?

WSS

You have a point in the bold there Steve. I'll try to keep this short. MHO The tax cut was a mistake, and building a wall isn't going to work. To use a Rich4Eagle word, Trump is catering to the Way far Outer fringe of the Right, and it's shrinking. The Republican party is far from homogeneous. He did pull in a lot of the religions right with his stand on abortion. Just sayin' his act is getting mighty old with me and a lot of my similar minded friends. It took Trump's antics to push me over the edge to tell the RNC to go pound salt (I've been a contributor since we tried to stop Hillary's senate bid going on 20 years ago) they even sent me an opinion survey about my feelings- and I let them have it with both barrels. 

Just a thought regarding illegal immigration. I may not be right about this, but I'm old enough to remember the boat people when Castro took over in Cuba. I was only in my teens, but I don't remember a similar outcry- stop 'em- or send 'em all back to Cuba. We survived that, we'll survive this as a country.  

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You have a point in the bold there Steve. I'll try to keep this short. MHO The tax cut was a mistake

I'm fine with the tax cuts but who voted for them? All these Rock ribbed conservative Republicans who you think have been mistreated at the hands of Donald Trump. What I don't particularly care for is the bloated budget that was passed. There was a chance at that point for Republicans to really tighten the belt but they love spending the money as much as the Democrats. So again you can't look to those conservative Republicans as Heroes oh, they eat at the same trough. You can't blame Trump for that can you?

, and building a wall isn't going to work.

work? Of course it won't solve the problem but like I said it's better than nothing and in the scope of the budget a relatively small investment. We need lots of other help with illegal immigration and I don't think that will ever get passed especially with people signing with the Democrats and insisting on amnesty just to piss off the president. Sanctuary cities should outrage any sane American regardless of party.

To use a Rich4Eagle word, Trump is catering to the Way far Outer fringe of the Right, and it's shrinking. The Republican party is far from homogeneous. He did pull in a lot of the religions right with his stand on abortion.

frankly I don't think there are too many Americans who support late-term abortion. It's not just the so-called religious right. But religious conservatives deserve a voice. They don't have it in the Democrat Party.

Just sayin' his act is getting mighty old with me and a lot of my similar minded friends. It took Trump's antics to push me over the edge to tell the RNC to go pound salt (I've been a contributor since we tried to stop Hillary's senate bid going on 20 years ago) they even sent me an opinion survey about my feelings- and I let them have it with both barrels. 

I let my membership lapse when that gang of four or six decided they wanted to cut any conservative agenda off at the knees. It became clear they weren't doing my or the country's getting, just grandstanding.

Just a thought regarding illegal immigration. I may not be right about this, but I'm old enough to remember the boat people when Castro took over in Cuba.

it would be hard to argue that those were not refugees wouldn't it? Castro the Cuban Missile Crisis the brink of war the Bay of Pigs, they weren't just fleeing to come get on the welfare rolls. Similarly refugees during World War II we're really going to be slaughtered by Hitler.

I was only in my teens, but I don't remember a similar outcry- stop 'em- or send 'em all back to Cuba. We survived that, we'll survive this as a country.  

we did and will Survive lots of stuff, world wars Civil Wars Great Depression Etc that doesn't mean we should just give in to everything we oppose?

WSS

• Thanks 1

My experience with the Never Trumpers has been that many of them are now former Never Trumpers. They don't have blinders on in supporting Trump and see he has his flaws but they also recognize what he has done policy wise and on the issues he has done very well. Red State for example was on the band wagon as Never Trump and even banned Trump from their convention in 2016 but you would never know it if you read articles from Red State today. They are heavily now in the Trump camp. Same way with another site I go to who supported Cruz in 16 and many of them wrote in Cruz on the ballot instead of voting for Trump. That site has gone from about 5 percent Trump support to probably over 90 percent now. From what I am seeing there are many former Never Trumpers in 2016 who didn't vote for Trump who will vote for him in 2020 (Tex and Hoorta excluded).

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Same bullshit every post bud. But feel free to complain about everybody else, it's a free country oh, at least until your people the Trump hating Democrats take over...

WSS

My people are the trump hating independents and my sister's are the trump hating Never Trumper Reps. I do have one deranged brother though. Eventually he will come to his senses.🤴😈

And BTW there are several here with the same BS from the same BS sources. At least I try to find as many sources for my BS as I can.

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My people are the trump hating independents and my sister's are the trump hating Never Trumper Reps. I do have one deranged brother though. Eventually he will come to his senses.🤴😈

And BTW there are several here with the same BS from the same BS sources. At least I try to find as many sources for my BS as I can.

so you have only been able to do it ONCE in all these months? Your posts are nearly always unsourced, unexplained, and understandable unverifiable. and

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes there are plenty of guys here who spout the same bullshit just about every time. Just don't pretend you were Above The Fray. And don't pretend that you are still a conservative if you feel the need to support the liberal agenda out of an idiotic hatred of trump.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Tex is the most liberal person in here, bar none.

Compared to the brainwashed, you are correct.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes there are plenty of guys here who spout the same bullshit just about every time. Just don't pretend you were Above The Fray. And don't pretend that you are still a conservative if you feel the need to support the liberal agenda out of an idiotic hatred of trump.

WSS

It is not idiotic when you have believed for years in the immoral lying con that is and always has been DJT. The man has defrauded many a person of their $$ his entire life. Why anyone can support that is to me far more idiotic than my longstanding negative attitude towards him. At least I pay attention to his history and don't try to excuse it constantly.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, Westside Steve said:

buuutttt that's EXACTLY what you do. But now that a main board reg is here talking "typical stevie" gets put in a chest like the gimp right quick doesn't he?

Pres Trump should have fired most of obaMao's leftwing scumbags when he took office. They aren't loyal to anyone unless they are also liberal scumbags.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Pres Trump should have fired most of obaMao's leftwing scumbags when he took office. They aren't loyal to anyone unless they are also liberal scumbags.

Yes he should. And frankly I fault him for not having a more experienced transition team to advise him in that matter. They should have cleaned house.

WSS

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And another lovely book about our dear leader. Such an upstanding individual!

of course it figures that texsag's hero is Michael Wolf - the liar author, slimey sensationalist, hater, fake scandal author:

Texsag seems to be a lot like him, except he isn't an author......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)

"In the fall of 1998, Wolff published a book, Burn Rate, which recounted the details of the financing, positioning, personalities, and ultimate breakdown of Wolff's start-up Internet company, Wolff New Media. The book became a bestseller. In its review of Wolff's book Burn Rate, Brill's Content criticized Wolff for "apparent factual errors" and said that 13 people, including subjects he mentioned, complained that Wolff had "invented or changed quotes".[14]"

"Siege: Trump under Fire

Wolff has written a new book, Siege: Trump Under Fire, to be released on June 4, 2019. In it he claims that the Justice Department had drafted indictment documents against Trump in March 2018, accusing him of three criminal counts relating to interfering with a pending investigation and witness tampering. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is reported to have sat on these draft indictments for a year before deciding that Justice Department policy would prevent such an indictment.[40] "The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr said, referring to the purported three-count charging document against Trump.[41]

Nikki Haley controversy

While being interviewed during Fire and Fury's publicity tour Wolff said he was "absolutely sure" President Trump was having an affair and suggested on two occasions that his partner was Nikki Haley, the United States Ambassador to the United Nations.[42][43] Haley denied Wolff's allegations, calling them "disgusting" and "absolutely not true". Erik Wemple of the Washington Post said that Wolff was engaging in a "remarkable multimedia slime job".[44] The New York Post editorial board called Wolff's claim an "ugly, sexist rumor".[45]Bari Weiss in The New York Times said that Wolff was "gleefully" spreading "evidence-free detail".[46] After several interviewers pressed him about the rumor, Wolff later said that "I do not know if the president is having an affair."[47][48]"

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Another MSNBC youtube from our Texas progressive.

Just a small reminder of who it really is that you support and what redeeming qualities he brings to the table. Get a clue and support a better man with real moral values that our kids and grandkids can emulate in the Republican party. Then I'll come back. Until then NeverTrump.

If President Obama made the deals that I have made, both at the Border and for the Economy, the Corrupt Media would be hailing them as Incredible, & a National Holiday would be immediately declared. With me, despite our record setting Economy and all that I have done, no credit!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just a small reminder of who it really is that you support and what redeeming qualities he brings to the table. Get a clue and support a better man with real moral values that our kids and grandkids can emulate in the Republican party. Then I'll come back. Until then NeverTrump.

Oh get off your perch.  We didn't vote for a preacher or Rabbi. We know exactly who we voted for.

So you wished Hillary was president?

OK then shut up.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Oh get off your perch.  We didn't vote for a preacher or Rabbi. We know exactly who we voted for.

So you wished Hillary was president?

OK then shut up.

So you so called conservatives voted for a guy who has given us $2Trillion more debt that looks to be $4Trillion plus by the end of his first term. Who is the real conservative here anyway? And it's been explained more than once that I could not write in McCain in my state as I had before. They changed the rules on me and I damn sure was not voting for a pure fraud who had bankrupted so many companies people were losing count. And BTW why was he not locked up for that fraudulent Trump University scheme? It was conceived to bilk people out of their retirement dreams and nothing more. Some bunch of conservatives you all are huh? So why did you support him knowing all that in advance anyway? None of you has ever given a satisfactory answer to that question.