THE BROWNS BOARD

ERA

MLD Woody

I don't think women should be in the front lines in the military.

I don't think any job that requires physical performance should lower the standards the slightest bit to include women.

I think women are better suited toward child-rearing. Not universally but better.

Don't care about equal pay unless it's for performance in which case better performance earns more money.

And finally it's just another way the trial lawyers can file frivolous lawsuits.

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think any job that requires physical performance should lower the standards the slightest bit to include women.

I think women are better suited toward child-rearing. Not universally but better.

Don't care about equal pay unless it's for performance in which case better performance earns more money.

And finally it's just another way the trial lawyers can file frivolous lawsuits.

WSS

1cf3lv.jpg

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

YEP

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Outside of your first statement I agree. Of course that's not really what the video is about...

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Outside of your first statement I agree. Of course that's not really what the video is about...

It's not? I watched, I always enjoy this guy it. It's really not about much of anything except wringing his hands about the fact that we don't have something in a constitution guaranteeing oh, and here I'm being facetious, lawyers the right to sue at the drop of a hat. Oh yes, and some jokes.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

It's not? I watched, I always enjoy this guy it. It's really not about much of anything except wringing his hands about the fact that we don't have something in a constitution guaranteeing oh, and here I'm being facetious, lawyers the right to sue at the drop of a hat.

WSS

You don't think there should be something in the Constitution guaranteeing equal protection for women and men? The majority of our states do. I see no reason not to. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

One part I had to laugh out loud at was Oliver freaking out because somebody said no matter what "even if they're homos."

What do you guys think the Q in LGBTQ stands for? I mean while we're getting all outraged and all...

WSS

Of course you'd call that "freaking out"... He's poking fun at outdated beliefs from the past. No one is getting "outraged".

In your attempt, and others, to attack the "SWJ liberal" at every opportunity you seemed to have forgotten what actual outrage is...

No wait, that was just a typical Steve

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course you'd call that "freaking out"... He's poking fun at outdated beliefs from the past. No one is getting "outraged".

In your attempt, and others, to attack the "SWJ liberal" at every opportunity you seemed to have forgotten what actual outrage is...

No wait, that was just a typical Steve

Just for the record shouldn't that be SJW? Maybe all that rage makes it hard to think.

😊🌺

WSS