THE BROWNS BOARD

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Nor

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Civil unions as a perfect compromise. Even though I've always been fine with gay marriage.

WSS

In the case where the government calls EVERYTHING a civil unions, and then different religious institutions can call it whatever they like

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You're a liar. Woody and I agreed on it years ago. Because you're an idiot you have problems understanding that I'm not really anti-gay in the slightest bit. Matter of fact I supported gay marriage all along and the civil union was just a compromise that I thought would be okay.

And of course you're under no obligation to back up any garbage that you spew, nobody respect you enough to care about your fabrication one way or the other.

WSS

so testy when u get straw manned huh? except im not really sure tgsts what i did.....i seem to recall some wordage from you about there being no substantial difference between unions and marriage....☕

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

That's a sad way to think. Being an American Indian is quite normal and genetic. There is no perversion/morality aspect of color of skin, or heritage, or genetics. Being an American Indian doesn't mean anything perverse whatsoever. It's not a behavior choice.

Now you can STFU.

Shan't. As long as people like you still have a say I'll never shut up

58 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

You know, I completely agree with you, for a change. Thankfully, so did the Supreme Court in 2013 when they legalized gay marriage. Both parties are well on their way to having equal rights when it comes to marriage benefits and protections, yet for some reason, calling it "marriage" infuriates you and other religious nutbags - even though their marriage doesn't affect you in the slightest.

Except that, for many years, it was. And, unsurprisingly, religious zealots justified slavery and then racial segregation by use of biblical principles, so you're off on that account.

nonsense. nowhere was being black "perverted". Discriminated against, sure.  and I am not a "religion nutbag". I know God is there, and and I'm not "religious" at all. AGAIN, I have said for many years, on occasion - that religion is one of the worst things that ever happened to Christianity.

A lot of religious people justify stupidity etc, based on their own misunderstandings.  Perversion aversion and racial discrimination - one is normal, and the latter is a disgrace. There were a lot of reasons, all bad, for whoever to try to justify slavery.

that has nothing to do with perversion.  AGAIN, I have a gay brother-in-law, we didn't know it for many years. We treat him like anyone else - except will never condone the behavior, would never go to a wedding, etc.

Being black is not a chosen behavior.

13 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Shan't. As long as people like you still have a say I'll never shut up

lol. Not much of a reasoned, informative explanation of your stance. Again, if the left demands that it can't be Biblical Marriage because they demand no Biblical influence in our laws, then the left should demand that murder be legal because of the 7th Commandment -

except the left doesn't. They go by emotion, not principle. The left reverses any principle, anytime it fits their emotions.

14 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Yes, ketchup is separate from catsup, but they're equal, so it's all good...

B)

misspelling of a category of a condiment is not the issue, though. You have all sorts of different brands. I never use Heinz. Hunts is the best, off hand.

the left always ignores the real issue. LOL

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Kind of ironic, I'm to the left of you on this issue.

WSS

I mean, I'd be ok with the solution I just posted

But I also think just legalizing gay marriage should be easy enough and a fine solution. That's kinda been this whole thread

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, I'd be ok with the solution I just posted

But I also think just legalizing gay marriage should be easy enough and a fine solution. That's kinda been this whole thread

what about my point about legalizing murder? You know, the 7th of the Ten Commandments? You can't have that, right?

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

lol. Not much of a reasoned, informative explanation of your stance. Again, if the left demands that it can't be Biblical Marriage because they demand no Biblical influence in our laws, then the left should demand that murder be legal because of the 7th Commandment -

except the left doesn't. They go by emotion, not principle. The left reverses any principle, anytime it fits their emotions.

I would ignore you except you so hilariously lack any kind of self awareness. Its sort of the only reason I stay on Facebook. I love a good train wreck. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I wound ignore you except you so hilariously lack any kind of self awareness. Its sort of the only reason I stay on Facebook. I love a good train wreck. 

I'm aware of me just fine. Your response is emotional knee jerk avoidance. Perhaps you are not aware you, emotional knee jerk like a liberal.

I say again, I'll ask you - Woody has no legit answer to any issue -

Again, if the left demands that it can't be Biblical Marriage because they demand no Biblical influence in our laws, then the left should demand that murder be legal because of the 7th Commandment - right?

and you can't answer the question: why did you all bring up the Bible then? Your objection is that the Bible has influence.

Again, if the left demands that it can't be Biblical Marriage because they demand no Biblical influence in our laws, then the left should demand that murder be legal because of the 7th Commandment - right?

the left's hypocrisy can run, but it can't hide.

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

There is nothing new under the sun and we are seeing many in our nation turn from God. It's happened before in human history. We see in Israel's history  a period of time where they rejected God and chose to do what was right in their own sight and it always had disastrous consequences. I hate to see it happening in our country but even in Israel's history when they abandoned God and went their own way and suffered the consequences and God could no longer bless the nation he still would bless those individuals who remain faithful. There is always a remnant who stay faithful and that will be the case in our country.

Even without a legal contract - Real Marriage is real, and you all brought up attacking Christianity and the Bible.

Why argue that, then say it wasn't part of the argument? You just said you don't want the Bible to dictate your life - so the question still stands:

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

There is nothing new under the sun and we are seeing many in our nation turn from God. It's happened before in human history. We see in Israel's history  a period of time where they rejected God and chose to do what was right in their own sight and it always had disastrous consequences. I hate to see it happening in our country but even in Israel's history when they abandoned God and went their own way and suffered the consequences and God could no longer bless the nation he still would bless those individuals who remain faithful. There is always a remnant who stay faithful and that will be the case in our country.

True - it's been going on for a long time - getting worse. It's why empires have fallen, and societies have fallen apart. Forcing Real Marriage to become subverted through the courts, instead of just creating civil unions - was just a vicious leftwing political slap in the face of American society. They can deny it - but it's at all fronts, any issue they can warp - they will warp it.

Family values, structure.

Sanctity of Innocent young life- born and unborn

Consequences of bad choices, our nation's national security/borders/sovereignty

our Flag, Anthem...our economic system that is the most successful on earth....

they are above the law, and can use it any way they wish.... at every turn, they want

to pervert the status quo. Some kind of emotional illness, brought on by spiritual emptiness.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Cal...that's the stupidest argument anyone has ever made. Please stop embarrassing yourself. 

then answer the question. you are dodging. The question is valid. Put up or shut up.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

True - it's been going on for a long time - getting worse. It's why empires have fallen, and societies have fallen apart. Forcing Real Marriage to become subverted through the courts, instead of just creating civil unions - was just a vicious leftwing political slap in the face of American society. They can deny it - but it's at all fronts, any issue they can warp - they will warp it.

Family values, structure.

Sanctity of Innocent young life- born and unborn

Consequences of bad choices, our nation's national security/borders/sovereignty

our Flag, Anthem...our economic system that is the most successful on earth....

they are above the law, and can use it any way they wish.... at every turn, they want

to pervert the status quo. Some kind of emotional illness, brought on by spiritual emptiness.

Cal I believe we are living in the end times. What is going on today was all foretold in the bible. The signs of the times are so in the open today you have to be spiritually blind not to see them.