THE BROWNS BOARD

** Browns Training Camp 2019

gumby73

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Yo shit heads. I thought this was pretty cool even as a diehard steeler fan. My buddy that my better half and I met in college started pulp juice and smoothie bar back in 2004. He's a diehard Cleveland guy. We franchised our store from him back in 2013. Anyway pulp catered Browns training camp. It wasn't our store specifically but one of the stores closest to Berea. Anyway I thought it was cool. Peeeeeace.

A4FDD105-EBEE-4860-8EF6-9D0B4849D092.jpeg

632A9208-F107-4154-BCEC-4335BA2C6038.jpeg

1F8156AA-5B1F-4050-8D98-D7CE6662DF8B.jpeg

Dorsey is definitely his own dude. Triple fisting it in his signature Dorsey garb.

be sure to check out today's day 2 in Indy..it's been so fast with chipiness,fights & good browns action..i could have never updated this action-fest..still going till 6:10pm Edit--instead, Boxing Day was called off at 5:55pm 🥊 

Kitchens wasn't thrilled with how the Browns practiced Wednesday against the Colts. Cleveland didn't look like the lesser team by any means, but it went with the flow a little too much for Kitchens' liking. He wanted Thursday to be different, and boy was it ever.

"We just have a way that we are going to treat our practices. That is how we are going to practice. That doesn’t ever change," Kitchens said. "It doesn’t matter who we are going against. It doesn’t matter if we are going against ourselves. I think we learned a lot about ourselves from the standpoint of that’s how you have to approach it. You keep your tempo. Let everybody else adjust to yours, not the other way around.[/quote]

Way to go Freddie!

• Like 1

Can HAMMER kick extra points?

I'm normally an optimist, but our current kickers don't give me much reason to be one. I am CONCERNED (make that WORRIED!) about our kicking game.

Mike

4 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I'm normally an optimist, but our current kickers don't give me much reason to be one. I am CONCERNED (make that WORRIED!) about our kicking game.

Mike

Make that both of us Mike.  How can a guy be such a great kicker in college, and then go totally stinko when he's getting paid? Not the first time it's happened either with Martin Grammatica. I'd say bring in another leg- but man, it's slim pickings- and our old pal Cody Parkey not only boinked one that cost us the Miami game, he cost Da Bears a playoff win.  

https://www.fftoday.com/nfl/freeagents.php?o=1&PosID=80

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Make that both of us Mike.  How can a guy be such a great kicker in college, and then go totally stinko when he's getting paid? Not the first time it's happened either with Martin Grammatica. I'd say bring in another leg- but man, it's slim pickings- and our old pal Cody Parkey not only boinked one that cost us the Miami game, he cost Da Bears a playoff win.  

https://www.fftoday.com/nfl/freeagents.php?o=1&PosID=80

I guess we have blanked out Gonzalez at this point.😂

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24710098/cleveland-browns-change-kicker-zane-gonzalez-misses

9 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

Maybe we will get lucky and the Packers drop a great pro in Crosby. He turns 35 early Sept. and that is still young for a kicker.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2019/7/22/20703626/packers-2019-training-camp-roster-mason-crosby-gets-competition-again

20 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

can ya be his agent or holder?  https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/08/browns-kickers-are-struggling-but-the-scottish-hammer-is-hitting-60-yarders-in-practice.html      

14 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing our scouts go down under and see if there are any rugby kickers that may work out. 

42 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Brownies sign Braxton Miller.

Welcome home, Buckeye!!

the WR room seems incredibly deep, but I suppose this is the time of year to kick the tires. I'm never against the idea of having a deep WR guy who can play some emergency QB though. I guess that's partly from the nightmares of seeing clipboard Jesus out there a few years ago.

8 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

the WR room seems incredibly deep, but I suppose this is the time of year to kick the tires. I'm never against the idea of having a deep WR guy who can play some emergency QB though. I guess that's partly from the nightmares of seeing clipboard Jesus out there a few years ago.

I love the idea...

So we wrapped up a physical Browns Training camp and thanks to those that posted their opinions.I'd say we came out NFL lucky at camp when Chad Thomas was the one hit we were all holding our breaths.Quite a busy ending day..1.We did add WR Braxton Miller. 2.Am not so sure these better concussion helmets are helping? FB Joe Kerrigan missed today practice with concussion from yesterday. That's the 5th team concussion in just a training camp of 5 weeks. 3. WR DJ Montgomery was moved to IR with Hamstring :mad:(DJ had a great camp) so..We added back S Montrel Meander that we put a bid in on, but lost to Jets who waived Meander yesterday.4. Mack Wilson wins rookie camp award.Voted on by local media. 5.🐶 135 puppies were adopted, during this camp, making a total of 495 since 2015👍  Found this neat story on D'ernest Johnson https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/d-ernest-johnson-s-path-to-the-nfl-included-time-spent-out-to-sea  and here's how Freddie closed it out..(look out below) 

On 8/21/2019 at 8:31 AM, tiamat63 said:

Brownies sign Braxton Miller.

Welcome home, Buckeye!!

Maybe he can stay healthy in CLE... but I doubt it...