THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 Browns Board Fantasy Football

Zombo

On 8/26/2019 at 6:27 PM, stillmotion said:

Its tough being commish dude. I've ran a league with friends for 8 years. It might be worth a new thread on here. You know i'm in and down for both and if you need any help recruiting let me know.

Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?

23 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?Which team names are yours in the points in the league five?

OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!OH NO! Cam's caught Gip's echo syndrome!

It's contagious, bro.It's contagious, bro.

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

It's worse than the hiccups. 

I'd sign up but two is enough for me. Plus I am in an ESPN league with my local Browns Backers group. If someone out there is not in a league, or doesn't normally play Fantasy Football, sign up, it is is fun and it couldn't be easier.

Zombo

13 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Sure wish I could hear from FlyinJ and 870 Express. At this rate I may have to see if I can exclude week one. 

Flying J is in Otto Graham League and he resonded to roll call. Probably thinks he already responded to you. I will send him a note via our league to check in with you.

Zombo

27 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Flying J is in Otto Graham League and he resonded to roll call. Probably think he already responded to you. I will send him a note via our league to check in with you.

Zombo

Flying J and Mark O have yet to pick their Friday college picks...... keeping us in suspense on their choices.:o

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

As I posted in the Points league thread.... send me an invite for V...

... unless you're too "scurred" to...

Sent you in a PM here because your email is hidden on the points league manager list. 

STILL trying to track down 870Express (Tommy) and Hot Diggity Dawgs (Osiris) who have both played in multiple years. 

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

I'd sign up but two is enough for me. Plus I am in an ESPN league with my local Browns Backers group. If someone out there is not in a league, or doesn't normally play Fantasy Football, sign up, it is is fun and it couldn't be easier.

Zombo

Still need two in the Points league, you outta give it a try Z. If not SOMEONE PM me lol geez this shouldnt be so hard year after year. 

Likely need  1 -2 two still in League V even after Tour joins. Will depend on the 2 teams I nuked and sent reinvites to in an attempt to confirm. 

League V will be filled with 8 teams once Tour joins so it can draft. Tour please jump in ASAP as we draft tomorrow morning. Points league needs at least 1 team. Come on guys someone pony up and give it a try. It’s a lot of fun with IDP , PM me. I can take up to 3 team for it. Draft is set for 645 EST tomorrow. I’ll have to push that out without one more team. 

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Pretty good, crisp drafts all around this year...

Looking forward to the competition.

I got to the party at the Phil Dawson league a little late, and had already drafted Mayfield, Nojoku, Landry 1-2-3 as I had moved them up in my rankings, but didn't mean to take NoJo and Jarvis THAT high, lol.

Otto Graham I drafted Baker and OBJ 1-2 ... but that was actually planned.I got a D- in Phil and a C+ in Otto ... but I'm giving myself all A's cause I got players i can root for ... Let's play!

Zombo

My mistake, we were out working on the boat trailer, a friend dropped by, we were talking...later, I said "oh no, what time it is?"

it was 7:30. CRAP. When I got to the sites, I had three seconds to draft Watson in one league, and the computer later questioned just how dumb was that. Except Watson was already UP on the header, so I just picked him. I wanted Baker and Chubb,, landry, OBJ...but never ranked em - been busy fishing.

Otto Graham league - D

Phil Dawson league - A-

LOL

Kosardawgs will find a way to the playoffs...at least in one league. dammit. lol