THE BROWNS BOARD

Live Mueller Hearing

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I appreciate someone else responding without political party blinders on

This hasn't a thing to do with political blinders. We all could see that this was a partisan witch hunt conducted by democrats. Obsessed with "getting Trump" and refusing to accept the results of an election. This has nothing to do with Republicans.

The question is has Muellers testimony made you take off your blinders yet?

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i feel bad for tge guy, dems are just rolling him out as a ploy at this point. Theres literally nothing he could have said that wasnt in his report....we'ce been all over this before. Trump is sn obstructing fuckrunt that could be charged when he leaves office, but tgere was no collusion....so thats that. Wtf this is all about today is beyond me

You know fucking well what this was all about.  What I jut told Woody goes for you as well.

There was no obstruction of justice either.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Mueller is like the gimp now.....he gets rolled out when the dems want to look sternly at a camera and say something they think is poignant. This political theatre is on my last nerve, I want both these parties expelled and like real normal people take over govt. Ain't happenin I know, but...it's what should. Whatever. 

Both parties? And what part did the Republicans play in this charade, this Russian collusion hoax? The dems need to go back to where they came from and rot in hell.

Well, we wen t fishing this morning. Little fishing boat and motor - had a lot of fun for three hours.

Had the mueller fiasco on record. Didn't take long to start fast forwarding through the dem "questioners" -

what a bunch of ignorant, corrupt, belligerent hacks.

Mueller came off worse than really stupid, he was ignorant of the report. He hasn't even read his own report?

contradicted himself badly, constantly refused to answer many, many questions - so much corruption to hide.

mueller's reputation is now in the celler, and the dems are loser slugs for all this fraud and theatrics.

The biggest point to me, is he refused to answer for not throwing charges at misfud, who lied three times? no charges?

This was a dangerous set up by these deep state asswholes. Our country is in trouble, it seems that most of America now sees what dangerous garbage they pulled on half of America.

That's THANKS for the republicans who kicked his ass the entire hearing.

54 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Mueller is about Cleve's age, so I can understand the dementia setting in.  That being said, I do have respect for his military record.  However, he is obviously on  the democrats side.

You better believe it. He's a subject of his own investigation.

He's one of them..a player in this deep state scheme of trying bring Trump down.

yep - they start interpersonal squabbles to cover up their anger and disappointment that their hero hack mueller performance backfired and a disaster.

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yep - they start interpersonal squabbles to cover up their anger and disappointment that their hero hack mueller performance backfired and a disaster.

Tex, Clevis, Woody's, reaction after each of Muellers answers.

farley.gif

• Haha 3

It was obvious Mueller did not run this witch hunt. He was the figurehead, the token republican among the democrat partisan lawyers of this investigation. That is why Mueller knew so little about "his" own report. I could almost feel sorry for him yesterday with how feeble and mentally not sharp he was at the hearing. Almost. I can't because of all the lives this witch hunt ruined such as Gen. Flynn and others who had to spend their life savings hiring expensive DC lawyers over this sham investigation. Mueller could have wrapped this up way sooner but let it drag out for years.

The only other thing I can think of that compares to this witch hunt as being a total sham were the Kavanaugh hearings. The dems were totally prepared to railroad Kavanaugh and destroy him because they thought he was too conservative. There should have never been a hearing on his alleged rape of Christine Ford. When an accuser makes a charge after 4 decades, cannot remember where or when the rape occurred and her only eyewitness contradicts her the public spectacle of that hearing should have never happened . 

One of my favorite scenes in Taxi was when Jim and Tony were sitting at a restaurant and Jim said he supported everything back in the  60's except for the crummy Vietnam war. Tony said,  "wait a minute I sweated and sacrificed  in the jungle of Viet Nam so guys like you could stay home and party. What do you say about that? " Jim: "thank you" . Tony: "you're welcome".

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Axe said:

Seen from this perspective, it is a tribute to President Trump that despite their best efforts these deeply hostile prosecutors simply could not find any evidence of serious wrongdoing. They could write innuendo -- and huff and puff -- but in the end the Trump wall of obeying the law withstood the best these smart, tough widely-experienced Democratic prosecutors could do.

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It was obvious Mueller did not run this witch hunt. He was the figurehead, the token republican among the democrat partisan lawyers of this investigation. That is why Mueller knew so little about "his" own report. I could almost feel sorry for him yesterday with how feeble and mentally not sharp he was at the hearing. Almost. I can't because of all the lives this witch hunt ruined such as Gen. Flynn and others who had to spend their life savings hiring expensive DC lawyers over this sham investigation. Mueller could have wrapped this up way sooner but let it drag out for years.

The only other thing I can think of that compares to this witch hunt as being a total sham were the Kavanaugh hearings. The dems were totally prepared to railroad Kavanaugh and destroy him because they thought he was too conservative. There should have never been a hearing on his alleged rape of Christine Ford. When an accuser makes a charge after 4 decades, cannot remember where or when the rape occurred and her only eyewitness contradicts her the public spectacle of that hearing should have never happened . 

ur feeling sorry for admitted felon now are u?

The Admitted Offense: In his dramatic and surprise guilty plea in U.S. District Court on Dec. 1, 2017, early in Mueller's investigation, Flynn acknowledged that his false statements and omissions in FBI interviews a few days after Trump was sworn in "impeded and otherwise had a material impact on the FBI’s ongoing investigation into the existence of any links or coordination between individuals associated with the campaign and Russian efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election," which the statement of offense he agreed to said. He specifically admitted to lying about asking the Russian ambassador to refrain from responding to Obama administration sanctions against Russia for its election interference and further requested Russia help block a United Nations vote on Israeli settlements which the incoming administration didn't agree with. Flynn also agreed that he lied about his lobbying activities in federal filings related to work on behalf of the Republic of Turkey throughout the 2016 campaign.