THE BROWNS BOARD

Feminists are gleefully writing about aborting baby boys

Trolled into writing an article.  Pretty god damn impressive on the redditors response side.    Anonymous people pretend to be something they're not, and next thing you know, it'll put some people (such as some of the responses I expect to arrive in this thread) up in arms.   

All over a complete falsehood.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Trolled into writing an article.  Pretty god damn impressive on the redditors response side.    Anonymous people pretend to be something they're not, and next thing you know, it'll put some people (such as some of the responses I expect to arrive in this thread) up in arms.   

How do you know this?  Other than saying it, that don't mean shit.

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

How do you know this?  Other than saying it, that don't mean shit.

"During a discussion on the popular website Reddit, users who state they are rabid feminists were found gleefully discussing the abortion of baby boys...simply because they are boys."

put ur dislike for me aside for just a moment....i can find people on reddit talking about how miffed they are rape is looked down upon considering it was a "mild" misdeamenor 2000 some years ago. If i used some random reddit blurb from some random reddit ngr to denigrate religious people, u'd tell me to gtfo.

So just be smart and understand what reddit is...tiamat is 100% right. People now say anything they want for effect. When some legit nationally published feminist puts her name to something like this, then we'll tslk

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Townhall is a respectable website and the author of the article Katie Pavlich is as well. You could be right that this is nothing but empty talk but in this day and age you might not be either.

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Townhall is a respectable website and the author of the article Katie Pavlich is as well. You could be right that this is nothing but empty talk but in this day and age you might not be either.

Have you seen the internet lately?  Townhall may be a respected site, but this is the equivalent of the elderly falling for financial scams over the phone.    There is a 99% likely hood I'm right.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Have you seen the internet lately?  Townhall may be a respected site, but this is the equivalent of the elderly falling for financial scams over the phone.    There is a 99% likely hood I'm right.

I see your point. Townhall is not the source for the Story but Redditt so it cannot be relied on for accuracy. We will never know what stories were legit or not (if any) but in this day and age I wouldn't discount any of these stories either. There may be a percentage of them true  (but there is no way to verify anything). Townhall should have put a disclaimer on the story about using Reddit as a source. 

what better way to discredit feminism then to get some alt accts online and yuck it up about throwing baby boys in the trash....

what better way to discredit pro life people than to get online and defend abortion bans even in cases of rape/incest by claiming the entire human pop would be extinct if u wiped out every birth that hsppened from said rape/incest. I mean talk about Retarded right???        ohhhh.......oooo....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-gop-leaders-condemn-steve-king-for-appalling-rape-comments/ar-AAFO70T?li=BBnb7Kz

How can you 3 stooges...you know who you are..possibly be this naïve?

You fucks aught to know that in the year of our Lord 2019 that there no lines not to cross on the left anymore, anything goes...normalization of gender dysphoria, abortion after live birth, homos marrying, the pussification of young boys etc.... yeah and radical men-hating, pussy hat wearing feminazi's do exist, so don't act as though the idea of sex selection abortions are so fucking outrageous that it couldn't possibly be happening.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/18590/monster-bigoted-feminist-writer-shames-her-amanda-prestigiacomo

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

what better way to discredit feminism then to get some alt accts online and yuck it up about throwing baby boys in the trash....

what better way to discredit pro life people than to get online and defend abortion bans even in cases of rape/incest by claiming the entire human pop would be extinct if u wiped out every birth that hsppened from said rape/incest. I mean talk about Retarded right???        ohhhh.......oooo....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-gop-leaders-condemn-steve-king-for-appalling-rape-comments/ar-AAFO70T?li=BBnb7Kz

What King said is not so appalling when put in context of the pro life argument. He didn't say it the best way but there is nothing to be appalled about in what he said. 

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You fucks aught to know that in the year of our Lord 2019 that there no lines not to cross on the left anymore, anything goes...normalization of gender dysphoria, abortion after live birth, homos marrying, the pussification of young boys etc.... yeah and radical men-hating, pussy hat wearing feminazi's do exist, so don't act as though the idea of sex selection abortions are so fucking outrageous that it couldn't possibly be happening.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/10/feminist-lana-aborts-baby_n_6651442.html

https://www.dailywire.com/news/18590/monster-bigoted-feminist-writer-shames-her-amanda-prestigiacomo

Townhall should have used those stories instead of unverified Reddit users. I don't discount the stories on Redditt, not in this day and age but there is no way to prove the stories.

40 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Just going off your profile, Vambo's, JF's, BigBambo, and a few of the oddly similar posters here - couldn't help but notice ALL of the said accounts changed their info to private.  And they were all changed not but a day or so after I was curious and checked them out and noted the strange join dates off of them.     So... Y'all  noticed that somebody was catching on.

Alt/troll/JF traffic.    Honestly, given the "Drain the Swamp" thread and it's views despite being only supported by basically it's author, I'd venture you're all 4chan, 8 chan crowd that have found a few minds to prey on over on this board (ODB, Cal, etc etc)  Hence some of the weird views and thread traffic + posting material and patterns.    More than likely the same person.

Hilariously enough, JF acknowledge the El Paso shootings as the beginning of "payback".   Didn't condemn them.  Called them, like I said... "payback".      Then you see stories like this of people being arrested for their online material.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-arrest-ohio-teen-online-threats-find-25-firearms-10-n1042036 

Guess what kind of shit, conspiracies and info he toiled in?   Similar to what you see the 8chan crowd hinting at here.   But they don't go full bore.

I've only ever said this about Ghoolie, but smart money would be for WSS to ban the fucking lot of you.   He won't, because that's limiting "free speech".  But Christ knows what authorities might follow the traffic patterns from the sites you clowns first post at before bread crumbing the smaller "info" into places that aren't quite as stupid yet.... such as here.    

@MLD Woody.   Figured you'd like this post.

edit: In short, it's either one party or a couple at best.    Alts from former posters or perhaps something more nefarious.  But you're all one and the same, that much is clear now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Townhall should have used those stories instead of unverified Reddit users. I don't discount the stories on Redditt, not in this day and age but there is no way to prove the stories.

Actually the second one appeared to be false also LOL...so it's gone from my post

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Just going off your profile, Vambo's, JF's, BigBambo, and a few of the oddly similar posters here - couldn't help but notice ALL of the said accounts changed their info to private.  And they were all changed not but a day or so after I was curious and checked them out and noted the strange join dates off of them.     So... Y'all  noticed that somebody was catching on.

I've haven't changed anything since I had set it up, what is it you would like to know just ask jeesh.

You sound like Jerry Nadler and the Mueller Report you think there's some hidden gem that will give you that proof everyone who disagrees with you is an ALT.   :o    Dear Lord help us! 🙏

ALT must be your equivalence to RACIST :unsure:

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Alt/troll/JF traffic.    Honestly, given the "Drain the Swamp" thread and it's views despite being only supported by basically it's author, I'd venture you're all 4chan, 8 chan crowd that have found a few minds to prey on over on this board (ODB, Cal, etc etc)  Hence some of the weird views and thread traffic + posting material and patterns.    More than likely the same person.

Hilariously enough, JF acknowledge the El Paso shootings as the beginning of "payback".   Didn't condemn them.  Called them, like I said... "payback".      Then you see stories like this of people being arrested for their online material.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-arrest-ohio-teen-online-threats-find-25-firearms-10-n1042036 

Guess what kind of shit, conspiracies and info he toiled in?   Similar to what you see the 8chan crowd hinting at here.   But they don't go full bore.

I've only ever said this about Ghoolie, but smart money would be for WSS to ban the fucking lot of you.   He won't, because that's limiting "free speech".  But Christ knows what authorities might follow the traffic patterns from the sites you clowns first post at before bread crumbing the smaller "info" into places that aren't quite as stupid yet.... such as here.    

@MLD Woody.   Figured you'd like this post.

edit: In short, it's either one party or a couple at best.    Alts from former posters or perhaps something more nefarious.  But you're all one and the same, that much is clear now.

since jabf's thread started, ive had a deep suspicion the browns fan base was targeted by bad actors who were looking for a perpetually downtrodden group of fans susceptible to some real down home country bullshit. And by country i mean....