THE BROWNS BOARD

Philly protest will support suspect accused of shooting six cops: 'I don't understand it,' police commissioner says

Vambo

https://www.theblaze.com/news/philly-protest-will-support-suspect-accused-of-shooting-six-cops?fbclid=IwAR0cp_kEdy_VEF-P_liEhYtQm-nHFepXeA8In-M41RkGKN1XQCPjdzm_T98

'There's certain marches I do understand; this is definitely not one of them

Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross wasn't happy about a protest planned for Friday night in support of a man accused of shooting six cops earlier this week — but told KYW-TV that police will be present.

"Sadly, we do have to be there," Ross added to the station. "I don't understand it. There's certain marches I do understand; this is definitely not one of them."

" Only a handful of people showed up for a controversial rally on Friday night in North Philadelphia to support Maurice Hill, the alleged gunman accused of "

wow....so outrageous. Are u guys going to be ok? Do we need to tell wss to open the "safe board" for u guys so u can cuddle up with each other tonigjt and work through these emotions?

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

An alt and a snowflake

snow·flake
/ˈsnōˌflāk/
noun
noun: snowflake; plural noun: snowflakes; noun: special snowflake; plural noun: special snowflakes
  1. 1.
    a flake of snow, especially a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alt-
    /ôlt/
    combining form
    prefix: alt.; prefix: alt-; prefix: alt
    1. denoting a version of something, especially music, that is intended as a challenge to the traditional version.
      "an alt-classical quartet"