THE BROWNS BOARD

I know these TV mouthpieces dont like Cleveland but ffs im sick of em..

Clevfan4life

man fuck Stephen A. So they all see Odell's bought in here....so to double down on tgeir assertions from a few months ago that he was gonna be a problem before the season even started, now they see he's cool with being a brown so lets take a run at cleveland as a city. 

Fuck im over it. Please dont watch this shit....it csme over my youtube feed but otherwise, god i can barely tolerate espn and their loud, ill informed mouth holes thst just need to let words they aint thought through come out of their mouths so they csn justify their paychecks.

Intolerable anymore 

It is not just this asshat all of them hate Cleveland, I remember them saying Lebron didn't want to be here when he came back in 2014/15 season, made it to the Finals, lost said he was going to leave again, he stayed, again they said he does not want to be here, he played, made it to the finals, won the finals, they said he was going to leave as he gave the city a championship, he stayed, and yet again they said he did not want to play in Cleveland, and yada yada yada So fucking stupid, we draft Baker, they said Baker will be a bust and never win a game, They just love to bash our city. Indians make it to the series and they said the Cubs will sweep us, we did lose but we didn't get swept. Mother fuckers I hate them, all of them, If they can't find a story about us they make shit up. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

man fuck Stephen A. So they all see Odell's bought in here....so to double down on tgeir assertions from a few months ago that he was gonna be a problem before the season even started, now they see he's cool with being a brown so lets take a run at cleveland as a city. 

Fuck im over it. Please dont watch this shit....it csme over my youtube feed but otherwise, god i can barely tolerate espn and their loud, ill informed mouth holes thst just need to let words they aint thought through come out of their mouths so they csn justify their paychecks.

Intolerable anymore 

Smith is one step behind Cowherd on the obnoxious scale....  

Fine guys, use the media hate as motivation to prove the naysayers wrong...   

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Intolerable anymore 

Smith is first and foremost an NYC ass kisser.  

But beyond that, he is a fucking frontrunner.  He is all asskissy about NYC...the Yankees/Knicks....and then his FRAK ass says he is a Steeler fan....AND a Cowboy fan.   You cannot be a bigger FRAK than that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Gipper said:

Smith is first and foremost an NYC ass kisser.  

But beyond that, he is a fucking frontrunner.  He is all asskissy about NYC...the Yankees/Knicks....and then his FRAK ass says he is a Steeler fan....AND a Cowboy fan.   You cannot be a bigger FRAK than that.

Ummm, unless something has changed, he used to hate on the Cowboys when he was on Skip's show. He's one of the only AM talking heads I won't listen to. I can't stand his yelling. SHUT UP, Smith. 

I would say that there and many good, professional, genuine TV, radio and print sports journalists in business.

And then there are the big mouth, sensational, arrogant group that are strictly ratings driven and people watch or listen to see what they are going to spew out next.

I think we know the difference.

3 hours ago, Icecube said:

Ummm, unless something has changed, he used to hate on the Cowboys when he was on Skip's show. He's one of the only AM talking heads I won't listen to. I can't stand his yelling. SHUT UP, Smith. 

Maybe he was trolling the Cowboys.....but he has acclaimed himself a Steeler fan.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/19350252

to an extent i understood the browns hate, cause they did suck wild asshole...but its the hate on the city thats getting on my last. Hearing smith talk about cleveland being on lake erie lije its a terrible negative......ok.....like pgh and buffalo are enchanting seaside paradises?

i know these assclowns have been to these cities. They're all pretty much exactly the same. I mean indys pretty cool but i wouldnt put it over cleveland by any means. Im sure GB and Minneapolis are wonderfully temperate winter escapes in january. 🙄

You OPDS.gif  Yutes, can't wait to see a browns media train wreck coming up. Even seeing that it is coming up next..                                                                                      While 8o8C.gif   Raymond figured it out without a remote & unknown source..     

Who cares what a Steeler Fag has to say about our team or players? Did you really think he would say anything positive? And tbh none of them will say anything positive about us until we start winning. Just make sure we shoot all these ass sucks down when we do start winning and they want to join our "Parties" 

7 hours ago, Icecube said:

Jim Rome is pimping the shit out of the Browns, calls them "America's Team."

I guess it's all about vantage points. At least the Browns are being discussed, when you are talked about it won't all be sunshine up your ass stuff. It comes with the territory of being discussed. 

Fuck that guy. This whole new “America’s Team” thing has to stop. Yay for America, fuck the Cowboys, but God bless the Cowboys and what they were known as way back when. Let it lie there and come up with something new.

Actually heard "analysis" the other day from a pundit who claimed the Browns defense has (quote) "seriously regressed." Really? It was why he thought the Browns are a 6-10 team this year.

I'm not asking for the media to suck this team's collective cock. Haven't done anything yet and haven't earned the fellatio.

But some are just making shit up to justify their pessimism. Fuck em and (hopefully) the record shuts them up.

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I would say that there and many good, professional, genuine TV, radio and print sports journalists in business.

And then there are the big mouth, sensational, arrogant group that are strictly ratings driven and people watch or listen to see what they are going to spew out next.

I think we know the difference.

It’s ALL ratings. Ad money rules. 

That’s why I’ve gone with satellite radio for my daytime entertainment. Ad free. And has never pissed me off. For the most part, tv sucks. 

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

That’s why I’ve gone with satellite radio for my daytime entertainment. Ad free. And has never pissed me off. For the most part, tv sucks. 

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/8/28/20837669/cleveland-browns-dawg-pound-radio-debut-siriusxm-nfl-channel    W👀F!!