THE BROWNS BOARD

***Jets VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Nero

I changed up my game plan food for Tonights game and Grilled up some T-bones and Burgers and a few chicken breasts for pickings. T Bones were perfect and so were burgers, chicken was OK but I didn't inject them or let it marinate long so it was average at best but Steaks and Burgers were perfect 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

The browns are a mystery box, good d, Inconsistent offense, playmakers can make things happen when they get the ball, young quarterback that learned a lot tonight. Baker was inconsistent. 

I hate the Steelers more than I hate Muslims and Blacks and Gays and Mexicans and even White people :)

52 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Lev Bell best back in the NFL the Jets have nothing no line no qb and he’s doing it.  I thought the Steeler system and the guys around him made him better.

Squealers were dumb not paying him 

He turned down 70m. They tried to pay him. He got paid less to be a jet after he told the steelers to pound sand. He bet on himself and lost financially but also gave players more power on negotiations. I have no ill will towards bell. Good dude on and off the field. Brown on the other hand can get maimed by a rabid Yorkie.