THE BROWNS BOARD

***Jets VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Nero

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

He’s being completely confused by coverage tonight, that’s for sure 

He’s not playing at 100% , it’s gonna take time. He’s got one of the best WRs in the world just added to the offense.

I hated the throw that caused Njoku upside down, throw that one away...

22 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Myles is going too many Myles per hour at the moment. 

I understand the first penalty. That was really stupid, but I’m not sure what he is suppose to do on the second one (where he hurt his ankle) that was bang bang at full speed. Guess that’s the new NFL

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Not even using him correctly.  Need to get the ball out quickly to these WR and let them YAC all day long 

Beckham is a long ball threat that's where they should be trying to use him in my opinion. Baker throws a good deep ball. But they're not gonna get that opportunity unless they get an effective running game going. Landry and Higgins can be the short/intermidiary options.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

To much passing needs to balance this out with running game.

I honestly think they are afraid of using Chubb to much... he is the only guy in the cupboard until week 8. There really is nothing else I can think of as to why he isn’t getting the ball

2 minutes ago, hx214 said:

I honestly think they are afraid of using Chubb to much... he is the only guy in the cupboard until week 8. There really is nothing else I can think of as to why he isn’t getting the ball

Ya but when it is 3rd and 2 why pass it? We can only beat ourselves  at this point and that mite happen if something does not change. Need a few firsts to give our D a rest